In a world of 7 billion people, it’s easy to feel like one person can’t make a difference. But each of us has the power to change the world, simply by living our lives sustainably.
Sustainable living means making choices that protect our planet and its resources, so that future generations can enjoy a healthy, prosperous life. It’s about using renewable energy, reducing pollution, waste and consumption, and protecting natural habitats.
Living sustainably can seem daunting, but there are many small steps we can all take to make a big difference. By making conscious choices in our daily lives, we can collectively create a brighter future for our planet.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Earth-Now for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Earth-Now For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Earth-Now for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Earth-Now.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Earth-Now on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Earth-Now and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Earth-Now on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Earth-Now On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Jet Propulsion Laboratory|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, June 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Earth-Now ANDROID App Summary
The Earth-Now was developed by the popular developer agency named Jet Propulsion Laboratory. They have the Earth-Now in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is VARY, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1452255 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Earth-Now latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Wednesday, June 30, 2021 was the last date the Earth-Now was updated with new features. If you want to use the Earth-Now on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Earth-Now using the emulator later on.
Earth-Now App Overview and Details
NASA’s Earth Now is an application that visualizes recent global climate data from Earth Science satellites, including surface air temperature, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, ozone, and water vapor as well as gravity and sea level variations. Data sets are visually described using “false color” maps. Color-coded legends are provided to indicate relative strength or weakness of an environmental condition. The resulting 3D model of the Earth may be rotated by a single finger stroke, and may also be zoomed in or out by pinching 2 fingers. It was developed by the Earth Science Communications and Visualization Technology Applications and Development Teams at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, with support from NASA Headquarters.
Features of Earth-Now for PC
1.NASA’s Earth Now is an application that visualizes recent global climate data from Earth Science satellites.
2. The app allows users to view data from a variety of different satellites and instruments, including NASA’s Terra and Aqua satellites.
3. The app also includes data from the National Weather Service, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and the National Center for Atmospheric Research.
4. The app provides users with a visual representation of data, including temperature, precipitation, and carbon dioxide levels.
5. The app also allows users to view data over time, so they can see how climate conditions have changed over time.
6. The app is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
7. The app was developed by NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the University of California, Irvine.
8. The app is based on the Earth Now app, which was developed by the Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
9. The app is available in English and Spanish.
10. The app requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Whats New In this Earth-Now?
Removed location permissions from the app.
Added new Spacecraft models.
64 bit compatible.
Other bug fixes.
This application has been a great tool for me to track the environmental changes on our planet. It has been accurate and user-friendly. I would definitely recommend it to others who are looking for a way to stay updated on the state of our planet.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Earth-Now of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Earth-Now Reviews
Very Bad /wont update Dont care
“Our planet is changing, we’re on it to save our planet” (The Day After Tomorrow)
If you can ever get lucky and find what your looking for it shows a perfectly clear picture. But it’s almost impossible to figure out how it works. If it was simple it would get 5 stars easy. But it’s not. So I just give it 1 star.
Why is there a big hole where Antarctica is supposed to be?
Very good graphics and information
Mine… To the contract conductors Herring Department…😤😰🥶
ARGHA PRATIM RAY🇮🇳 3⃣6⃣9⃣🇮🇳
We refer the ownership of This Earth-Now to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Earth-Now and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Earth-Now. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Earth-Now.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.