Dropbox is a secure cloud storage service that allows users to store and share files online. Dropbox offers 2 GB of free storage space and up to 100 GB of paid storage space. Dropbox is accessible from any device with an internet connection and offers a variety of features, including file sharing, file synchronization, and password protection.
The technical specifications of the Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage Reviews
Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage ANDROID App Summary
Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage was developed by Dropbox, Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage is 310.2.2 on Play store with total users of 1124853866. The Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage is Tuesday, December 13, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Dropbox, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage App Overview and Details
With Dropbox Cloud Drive, upload & transfer photos, documents, and files to the cloud. Backup and sync photos, docs, and other files to the cloud storage drive and access them from any device, anywhere. With advanced sharing, easily share photos & documents to send anywhere with Dropbox’s cloud & photo drive.
• Automatically upload photos and pictures from your camera roll to cloud photo storage for easy photo sharing ready to send anywhere.
• Access any file in your account—even offline—and preview over 175 different file types with no special software required.
• Easily send large files by sharing a link with anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Photo transfer app: easily save photos to the cloud or transfer photos from your cloud storage app.
• Scan documents, receipts, IDs, photos, and more using your mobile device and transform them into high-quality PDFs, so you can view and send them anywhere.
• Sync folders on your PC or Mac to Dropbox with computer backup, and recover older versions or restore deleted files with version history and file recovery.
Cloud storage & drive photo storage gives you extra space to backup, upload, share, and scan & we transfer photos or files to the cloud for you! An easy backup and data vault with safe access to your private or shared files. Today you can easily manage and share family albums, video albums, and more.
Sign up now for your free Dropbox Plus trial. Get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage space!
New features on the Plus plan:
Dropbox Passwords: store and sync passwords across all your devices
Dropbox Vault: secure your most sensitive documents and photos
Dropbox Rewind: roll back any file, folder, or your entire account, for up to 30 days
Upgrade to Dropbox Professional- get 3 TB (3,000GB) of storage space! You can store all of your photos and files with space to spare. You and your clients can comment on files without leaving Dropbox. Protect your work with a watermark, add shared link controls or rewind your account for up to 180 days.
Before completing payment, you’ll see the plan price. This amount will be charged to your Google Play account and will vary by plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly, depending on your plan. To avoid auto-renewal, turn it off at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renewal anytime from your Google Play account settings.
Dropbox is a secure cloud & drive solution leader trusted by Fortune 500 companies for their most sensitive data. Over 14 million paid users choose Dropbox because they know they can count on a company that’s also dedicated to their security and privacy—no matter what they do or where they are. Let Dropbox be your all-in-one file storage, file organizer, file transfer, and file sharing solution for all your devices.
Dropbox is not affiliated with Google, Amazon, Apple, Samsung, iCloud or Microsoft OneDrive.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: https://www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
Features of Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage for PC
1. Upload and transfer photos, documents, and files to the cloud
2. Backup and sync your files across all your devices
3. Share files with others and collaborate on projects
4. Access your files from anywhere, anytime
5. Get 2 GB of storage for free
6. Upgrade to Pro for more storage and features
7. Connect to your Dropbox account from your desktop, laptop, or mobile device
8. Access your files offline
9. Use the Dropbox desktop app to sync your files
10. Use the Dropbox mobile app to access your files on the go
Whats New In this Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage?
You can now select folders (and their sub folders) for uploading via the + button.
We release updates regularly and are always looking for ways to make the app better. If you have any feedback or run into issues, come find us in our forums. We’re happy to help!
Overall, Dropbox is a great way to securely store your files in the cloud. It is easy to use and has a reasonable price. The only downside is that it does not have a lot of features compared to other storage applications.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage Reviews
This last update has a glitch where the video I’m trying to play is hidden behind a still image from a different video. I’m passing for a subscription, but I’ll cancel if this doesn’t get resolved soon!
For some reason I started getting pop up adds on my Verizon phone after installing the app. It got really intrusive. After removing the app, no more pop ups. You gave me no options so you got the boot….
It sucks you in, and then it hits you with an $11.99 monthly charge. 🤥
It is good for me
Truly one of the worst applications I’ve ever use. I should be able to click a picture and have an option to download to my phone. But nope! Someone that simple step was over looked. This is ridiculous!
We refer the ownership of This Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.