The WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking program is designed to get people of all ages and abilities outside and hiking on Washington’s beautiful trails. Whether you’re a seasoned hiker or just getting started, we have a hike for you.
The technical specifications of the WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking for PC
- 5 Whats New In this WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking Reviews
WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking ANDROID App Summary
WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking was developed by Washington Trails Association and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking from Google Play Store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking is 2.6.1 on Play store with total users of 96415. The WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking is Monday, October 31, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Washington Trails Association|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Monday, October 31, 2022|
|Get it On:|
WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking App Overview and Details
Explore 4,000+ hikes in Washington with the state’s most trusted app. See the latest trail conditions and photos in thousands of trip reports. Find dog-friendly hikes and access verified directions to trailheads across the state, plus crucial info about required passes, permits, and closure alerts. Search, save, and access locally-researched and verified hike info offline. Washington Trails Association’s app lets you…
GET OUTSIDE SAFELY
– Trailhead weather forecasts from NOAA help you know what the weather’s like on trail
– Red alerts highlight trail closures, so you know about them before you get to the trailhead
– Trip reports written by other hikers include current road and trail conditions and seasonal features like ripe berries or fall foliage.
FIND A HIKE
– Customize your search with filters for length, elevation gain, passes and what features you want to see on trail (waterfalls, rivers, great views, etc.)
– Find hikes near you using your phone’s location, or using WTA’s Hike Finder Map or region filters
– Find hikes based on pass and permit requirements
– Kid-, dog- and wheelchair-friendly trails with dedicated filters for each.
– Difficulty ratings help you decide if a hike is right for you.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Creating an account with WTA lets you write your own trip reports, save hike information for later, and access it offline, including the driving directions to the trailhead and detailed trail descriptions. Plus, when you have an account, you can:
– File your own trip reports and share the pictures you took on trail
– View and write comments on trip reports
– Like other user’s trip reports
– Sync your app activity with the web version of wta.org, where you can mark hikes as done and access our hike recommender. The more hikes you save and trip reports you write, the better the recommendations you get.
Features of WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking for PC
1. Exploring 4,000+ hikes in Washington.
2. Finding the most trusted app for hikes in Washington.
3. Being able to see the latest trail conditions.
4. Access to a large variety of hikes.
5. State-specific app.
6. Trusted by many.
7. Up-to-date information.
8. User-friendly interface.
9. GPS capabilities.
10. Free to download.
Whats New In this WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking application is a great tool for anyone who loves to hike. It provides detailed information on different hiking trails, as well as tips and advice on how to hike safely and effectively. This app is a must-have for any avid hiker, and is sure to help them get the most out of their hiking experience.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking Reviews
Best way to find a trail but could use a redesign of the app.
Great information on this app that we’ve used for years. Downside is the update earlier this year made the entry more clunky and more clicks. If you have the app from about a half year ago…keep it, don’t update!
Best hiking app
Posting of images is great! Brings back fond memories of the past.
Everything about it is fantastic except for a few hikes that have some strange descriptions and directions. I’d say it’s hard to prevent that so just do your research before you go into a forest without service
Easy to search for hike details and save them offline. I love the links to driving directions and weather as well as offline trip reports to quickly reference on the trail.
Love to find hikes. And get current trail updates. It’s my go to for weekend recreation
Had It failed twice now. When you use this application so you can type and send a message through your in-reach, it needs to work. Not 4 days later. I find it very laggy, slow and of course now unreliable.
Best way to find a hike
It’s great, absolutely. And I recommend it to anyone looking for a hike. But it is missing some functionality that would make it much better. 3.5/5 Update: YES! Searching by Pass Required AND Features has been added! 4.25/5
We refer the ownership of This WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WTA Trailblazer: Go Hiking.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.