In today’s business world, time is money. That’s why Wave’s small business software is designed to save you both. Wave’s invoicing software lets you create and send professional invoices in minutes, and track payments so you can get paid faster. Wave’s accounting software is easy to use, and helps you keep track of your finances so you can make smart decisions for your business. With Wave, you can focus on running your business, and leave the paperwork to us.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Wave: Small Business Software for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download Wave: Small Business Software For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Wave: Small Business Software ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of Wave: Small Business Software for PC
- 4 Wave: Small Business Software App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Wave: Small Business Software?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Wave: Small Business Software Reviews
How To Install & Download Wave: Small Business Software For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Wave: Small Business Software on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Wave: Small Business Software using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Wave: Small Business Software so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Wave: Small Business Software on your computer.
|App Name:||Wave: Small Business Software On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Wave HQ|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, January 19, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Wave: Small Business Software ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Wave: Small Business Software in the Business category. You can download and install Wave: Small Business Software on your Android phone from there. Wave HQ is the developer of Wave: Small Business Software who made this app.
4.1.2 is the latest version of Wave: Small Business Software that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 614868. Plus, you’ll see that Wave: Small Business Software has a good user rating of 4.0.
You can install the latest version of Wave: Small Business Software, which is Thursday, January 19, 2023 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Wave: Small Business Software on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Wave: Small Business Software for PC
-Integrated mobile money management
-The Wave mobile app
Wave: Small Business Software App Overview and Details
Welcome to one-stop, mobile money management for small businesses! The Wave mobile app is an integrated, on-the-go solution for small business owners in the United States, featuring a no-fee business banking account with debit card (available to eligible users) that works with Wave’s accounting software. The Wave mobile app automatically manages your bookkeeping while giving you faster access to funds. It seamlessly tracks income and expenses, manages customer invoices, and accepts online payments.
You’re in good company
Wave’s award-winning software has helped over 2,000,000 small business owners in the US and Canada manage their money, so you know we’ve got your back.
Free banking doesn’t mean fewer features. Wave’s free business banking account, Wave Money, comes with core banking features and much more to make it easy to run your business:
• No transaction, account, or ATM fees
• No account minimums
• A Wave Visa® Business Debit Card and a virtual debit card for your digital wallet
• Instant payouts (with no fee if Wave Money is the default payout account)
• Mobile check deposit, ACH and email money transfers, and more
• Separates business and personal transactions
• Connects to your Wave Accounting in real-time
• Auto-categorizes transactions as you spend
Easily monitor and keep track of what’s going on in your business with the intuitive dashboard. The quick summary allows you to stay in control of your business finances, including:
• At-a-glance business insights, such as profit and loss statements
• Quick access to invoicing metrics, such as amounts overdue and upcoming payments
• Crush procrastination with the Task List feature
With the Wave mobile app for Android, you can easily:
• Create and send professional, customized invoices with your business logo and your choice of template
• Receive notifications when you’ve been paid
• Check invoice status (sent, viewed, overdue, paid)
• Record payments
• Send invoice reminders and payment receipts
• Enable Wave Payments to accept credit cards and bank payments to get paid even faster
• Get instant access to your funds when you get paid through Wave Payments (available to eligible Instant Payouts users)
Designed To Get You Paid Faster
• Wave invoice templates and email messages are designed to get you paid faster.
• Sending professional, easy-to-read invoices with reminder features inspires confidence from your clients, encouraging prompt payment and repeat business.
Free Software For Your Business
Mobile invoicing synchronizes instantly with Wave’s full suite of cloud accounting and invoice software for desktop. Go online at waveapps.com to:
• Easily and automatically track expenses using free bank connections
• Generate accounting reports you’ll need to understand your business, file taxes, and more
• Take advantage of the Guest Collaborator feature, making it simple to work with your accountant, business partner, or staff
• Back up and securely store all of your invoice data in the cloud; work wherever you are, on any computer, any time
Accept Credit Cards In Seconds
Wave’s Invoicing software works seamlessly to accept online payment via direct integration with Wave Payments: Getting started is as easy as a few clicks. In seconds, you’ll be able to select the invoices where you want to accept all major credit cards (Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®) for only 2.9% + 60¢ per transaction, and bank payments for 1% per transaction. Most Wave invoices paid by credit card and bank payment get paid in only 2 days or less.
Create your free Wave account right in the Wave App, or visit waveapps.com.
* It may take a few days before the latest version of the new Wave mobile app becomes available to all users.
Whats New In this Wave: Small Business Software?
With this release, we've focused on performance improvements to address the recently reported loading and lag issues. Thanks for using Wave to help you stay more in control of your business while on-the-go.
Overall, Wave is a great small business software application. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that can help you run your business. It is also affordable and has a free trial so you can try it out before you buy it.
That’s it! That’s how you download Wave: Small Business Software on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Wave: Small Business Software Reviews
Been using it for a couple of years great app would and have suggest this app to anyone with a buisiness. 1/2023 It’s been about 5 years now and the app keeps getting better I’m a sole proprietor using this app for the buisness has irreplaceable. If you are a contractor in need of a billing app that works will your bank get it!
I didn’t like QuickBooks I was trying to switch to this platform but they denied me using their service without cause. I guess my money isn’t good enough.
Just invoices. Still not seeing income or expenses. Just a ploy to open a Wave Money account.
Desperately needs ability to view/add transactions and upload receipts. App is promising visually, and what is there (mostly invoicing) seems to work well. But without transactions/receipts, the app is pretty useless to me, and I have to use the website, which is not always mobile friendly.
Don’t!!!! They’re current holding my money. You can’t call them because no customer support at all in free version. So they inconvenience you, hold your $ to make you upgrade I guess. I immediately have changed my receivables to PayPal. Much more reputable and someone you can actually talk to!!! UPDATE: SO AFTER THIS REVIEW I’M TOLD I DON’T QUALIFY FOR THEIR SERVICE, THOUGH PAYPAL HAD NO ISSUE QUALIFYING ME, AND THEY’RE HOLDING MY CLIENT’S PAYMENT 65 DAYS BEFORE RETURNING TO MY CLIENT. BEWARE!
This app has a specific function and only compliments waveapp. For all other functions, the web page works nicely in a browser. I don’t have much use for this app so I am mostly commenting on waveapp.
Will not always allow me to charge a saved card on file. Have to login to the website from the phone. Please add estimates and the ability to create and edit recurring invoices from the app. So i dont have to use a PC or try to use a website on the phone. Also, the increase in the fee by another 30 cents to 60 cents makes this very expensive for small transactions. Also, cannot edit recurring invoices from the app.
It’s painfully slow since the update. The app is totally useless.
Wave as a service has been good, it’s simple and easy to use. The app is pretty mediocre though. No option to create an estimate, and when I just the help option, it doesn’t let me click on the submit button, it just highlights it and offers the paste option.
All my info is missing
We refer the ownership of This Wave: Small Business Software to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wave: Small Business Software and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wave: Small Business Software. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wave: Small Business Software.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.