If you’re planning a vacation and need some help getting organized, consider using a vacation sidekick. A vacation sidekick is a great way to get help with trip planning, packing, and more. They can also be a great resource for finding discounts and deals on vacation packages and activities.
The technical specifications of the Vacation Sidekick for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Vacation Sidekick ANDROID App Summary
Vacation Sidekick was developed by Access VG LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Vacation Sidekick from Google Play Store under the Lifestyle category. The latest version of Vacation Sidekick is 3.6.0 on Play store with total users of 41684. The Vacation Sidekick app has a user rating of 2.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Vacation Sidekick is Tuesday, March 30, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Vacation Sidekick on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Vacation Sidekick For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Vacation Sidekick using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Vacation Sidekick on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Vacation Sidekick here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Vacation Sidekick On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Access VG LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, March 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Vacation Sidekick for PC
1. Finds the best deals on vacation packages
2. Takes the work out of planning your trip
3. Makes booking your vacation easy
4. Provides personalized recommendations
5. Helps you make the most of your trip
6. Gives you insider tips and information
7. Keeps you up-to-date on the latest deals
8. Lets you know about special promotions
9. Makes sure you get the most for your money
10. Ensures you have a great vacation experience
Vacation Sidekick App Overview and Details
Vacation Sidekick is your super-curator of good deals and good times. Beyond making your vacations better and more affordable, it also extends those savings into your day-to-day life. Book your next trip, then get connected to exclusive local discounts and save up to 50% at over 300,000 locations at home and around your resorts. You can:
• Find more ways to travel with car rentals and cruises.
• Fuel up for the day’s adventures at local eateries.
• Discover new ways to play and have fun together.
• Shop souvenirs for that special someone back home.
• Save on everyday items from movies to electronics to groceries.
For questions, drop us a line at [email protected].
For non-enrolled owners:
• Stop by your concierge to download your Vacation Sidekick app and start saving.
• Register online to start saving up to 50% on everyday purchases and vacation fun.
For enrolled owners:
• Stop by your concierge to learn more and download your Vacation Sidekick app.
• Download the new app to access daily savings on the go. Your wallet will thank you.
Note: This app is an exclusive benefit for Vacation Sidekick members, including Club Wyndham and WorldMark owners.
Whats New In this Vacation Sidekick?
This application is a great way to keep track of your vacation expenses. It is easy to use and very user friendly. Overall, I think this is a great tool to use to help manage your finances while on vacation.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Vacation Sidekick on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Vacation Sidekick Reviews
Tried using app but had to continue to reconnect each time you press on something. Tried to use at a restaurant but they never heard of the app or seen it. They did not honor the discount. Tried using another place and nothing will come up after trying to redeem. Tried call vacation sidekick and all I got was recording that “for unseen reasons they are closed today.” Growing very sceptical of this app and Wyndham.
This is really no good. I can’t even get the vendors to honor the coupons
Pushed to us at our timeshare owner update. Supposed to be a simple call to unlock our account because we didn’t read an email. 30 minutes of hold time they want 49.95 a year but is was pushed to us as free. Based on reviews, I’ll put it in the scam column.
Sounds like a good thing but does not deliver. Has potential but only if businesses buy in to the concept. With the currebt content it appears to be brand new with very few businesses that are of interest to us.
I was suspended
Every aspect of wyndham had been a disappointment and feels like a scam
Decent options, but just dined at a restaurant, displayed the discount but the discount doesn’t display any code the server or manager could use, and they hadn’t heard of Sidekick, nor Wyndham/Worldmark. They went ahead and gave it. So I have concerns about being able to use the discounts consistently. Also I do question how frequently businesses are updated. I’ve noticed two restaurants that went out of business last year are still listed as discount eligible.
Not much neare
We refer the ownership of This Vacation Sidekick to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vacation Sidekick and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vacation Sidekick. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vacation Sidekick.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.