In a world of constant surveillance, one company has taken things too far. Troll Patrol is a game that encourages players to dox, harass, and stalk their targets. The game is intended for players to use real world information to ruin someone’s life. This is not a game for the faint of heart, or for those who value their privacy.
The latest Troll Patrol for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Troll Patrol ANDROID App Summary
Philippe Schober has developed the Troll Patrol for Android. You can find it under the Casual category on Play Store. Since its inception, Troll Patrol has got over 37176+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 1.38.1
The latest update of Troll Patrol is Friday, July 1, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Troll Patrol App Overview and Details
“A Troll’s Tale – Troll Patrol” is a puzzle game which combines the tile-matching and RPG genres by offering a unique experience: Play as the last defender of the threatened troll den where vicious village people and heroes from far away castles and kingdoms knock down your door.
Stand firm, take whatever weapon is close and fight them off to get your family and friends to safety. Protect what is rightfully yours, your home, your heritage. They come for blood, for revenge, to still their blood thirst. But you won’t allow it.
More and more enemies pour through the broken door and by connecting them to sword tiles you can fight them off. Once you get hit you can connect potions to heal your wounds or connect shields to improve your armor. Connecting gold might lead to new treasures that help you defend what is yours and keep their filthy hands of your stuff.
– Over 50 unlockable types of enemies
– 6 unlockable weapon types
– 6 unlockable playable classes
– Endless waves of enemies
– Over 50 active and passive skills and powerups
– Over 40 event cards with multiple choices and outcomes
– Over 15 quests to choose from
– Improve your cave for permanent bonuses
– Leaderboard and Achievements
Features of Troll Patrol for PC
1. Tile-matching gameplay
2. Combines tile-matching with RPG elements
3. Cute and colorful graphics
4. Over 100 levels to play
5. Collectible items to find
6. Boss battles
7. Level editor mode
8. Online leaderboards
10. Supports touch screen controls
Install “Troll Patrol” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Troll Patrol on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Troll Patrol app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Troll Patrol.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Troll Patrol On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Philippe Schober|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, July 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Troll Patrol?
Fixed a few texts that weren't updating the used font upon a language change, making them unreadable.
This application is very helpful for people who want to avoid trolls online. It is easy to use and provides a lot of useful information. It is a great tool for anyone who wants to stay safe online.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Troll Patrol for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Troll Patrol Reviews
Blatant copy of the classic Dungeon Raid, with an unnecessary upgrade system, worse level scaling, worse art and annoying fiddly controls. Even so, Dungeon Raid was an excellent game and this seems to be the only way to play it these days so it’s worth a go despite the changes.
Excellent muti-select matcher rpg.
Fun successor to Dungeon Raid with interesting new mechanics. Hope it will continue to be supported and improved.
I’m so glad I got nostalgic and googled “Dungeon Raid” and found this spiritual successor. I’ve only just started playing around with it, but it’s a blast from the past and it honestly made my entire night to find this game exists. Thank you very much, for making this!
Awesome game and no bullcrap in app purchases. Just try it!
Won’t open and keeps crashing on LG G6. Will rereview once fixed.
This puzzle game is a fun way to pass a little time.
Not working the game shuts it self
Great game, have been playing on and off for years and keep coming back to it. Only nitpick is that there should be a way to reset selections, possibly by clicking on the heathbar.
We refer the ownership of This Troll Patrol to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Troll Patrol and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Troll Patrol. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Troll Patrol.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.