In military terms, a transition is the process of changing from one phase or mission to another. For service members, this can mean transitioning from active duty to reserve status, or from the National Guard to active duty. The transition process can be challenging, both emotionally and practically.
Military.com’s Transition section is here to help. We offer advice on everything from writing resumes and preparing for job interviews, to understanding your benefits and finding a new community. Our goal is to make your transition as smooth and successful as possible.
We will help you download the Transition by Military.com for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install Transition by Military.com on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 Transition by Military.com ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Transition by Military.com App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Transition by Military.com for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Transition by Military.com?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Transition by Military.com Reviews
Download & Install Transition by Military.com on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Transition by Military.com on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Transition by Military.com on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Transition by Military.com as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Transition by Military.com On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Monster Worldwide|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, September 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Transition by Military.com ANDROID App Summary
Monster Worldwide is the developer of the Transition by Military.com, and they have the app under the Productivity of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Transition by Military.com from them is 2.0.6 with over 22526 users under the hood. With a 4.3 rating, the Transition by Military.com is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Transition by Military.com is Monday, September 6, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Transition by Military.com on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Transition by Military.com App Overview and Details
Transition by Military.com is a complete military transition planning app that assists military service members and their families during their journey from military to civilian life. Make the most of your transition from the military to civilian life.
The app provides a 360-degree view of Finance, Education, Transition Documentation, Health & Benefits, PCS Relocation, and Employment content/tools pushing out timely information such as tasks and articles, 19 months prior to separation through 4 months after separation.
App Features :
• Interactive checklist & monthly tasks to track progress
• Financial planning & assistance
• DOD documentation & deadlines
• PCS & relocation preparation
• Health & disability benefits information
• Education, GI Bill & tuition assistance
• Military Skills Translator Tool
• Veteran Job search tool
• Nearest Veteran Job Fair finder
• Notifications to alert you for important upcoming tasks
Transition app is exclusively designed for :
• Active Duty (Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard)
• Reserve and National Guard
• Military Retirees
• Military Spouses & Families
Made possible by Citi in partnership with Military.com.
Get up-to- the minute military news, benefits information, jobs, amazing military discounts and entertaining videos. Visit www.military.com and signup to receive weekly content specially created for our military community. You can also download our Military News App by Military available at Google Play.
Follow us –
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Militarydotcom/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/militarydotcom
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/militarydotcom/
Features of Transition by Military.com for PC
1. Helps with military transition planning
2. Assists military service members
3. Provides personalized transition plan
4. Offers support and resources
5. Gives advice on job searches, networking and interviewing
6. Connects service members with mentors
7. Helps with financial planning
8. Encourages service members to start thinking about their post-military career early
9. Assists with writing resumes and creating a professional brand
10. Helps service members find civilian jobs that match their skills and experience
Whats New In this Transition by Military.com?
This app is a great tool for military personnel who are transitioning to civilian life. It provides a wealth of resources and information that can help make the transition smoother and less stressful. The app is also user-friendly and easy to navigate. Overall, this is a great tool for anyone who is making the transition from military to civilian life.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Transition by Military.com? Let us know!
Recent Transition by Military.com Reviews
Great app .I have only used it a few times so I cant rate hire or really have a good opinion on this app. SO FAR SO GOOD THOUGH.
Seeing young people blown apart was very traumatic.
only half the stuff works on this app.
~ Transition WORKER’S IN THERE ARE INCONSISTENT, STUBBORN, TAKE TOO LONG AND illegally have FAKE BACKLOGS OF MY FAMILY’S Real Service’s, those worker’s fraudulent activities is AWFUL, BEYOND RUDE, & DISGUSTING. AND THERE’S REAL FAMILY MEMBER’S WE HAVE THAT HAVE served in u.s. military that HAVE NOT EVEN HELPED US and illegally left behind Helping Me, My Children and My GrandChildren???? Disgusting😡😤😠 👀👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻 ~
Iam Copyright ©️ Owner by Greece 🇬🇷 MyGiftFromGod
Great resource for figuring out what to do while transitioning out of the military!
This app has been great for my husband’s retirement, however, it will no longer let me open the app. Even after uninstalling and reinstalling, it says to check my internet connection, which isn’t a problem for any other apps.
great tool to assist in transitioning. suggestions and recommendations meet a whole host of different transition needs and perspectives. highly recommend.
We refer the ownership of This Transition by Military.com to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Transition by Military.com and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Transition by Military.com. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Transition by Military.com.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.