Tochi is a mood tracker and journal that helps you keep track of your moods and thoughts. It also allows you to journal about your day, your thoughts, and your feelings.
The latest Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal for PC
- 4 Install “Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal Reviews
Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal ANDROID App Summary
The Lazy Hippo Development has developed the Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal has got over 82605+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 4.3.0
The latest update of Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal is Thursday, November 10, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal App Overview and Details
Your adorable Mental Health Partner has arrived! Tochi would love to be your partner in your long and helpful journey of self-discovery and deep understanding of your deep emotions.
Learn the benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy CBT and keep a mood journal and daily diary of your emotions and thoughts.
Tochi is the only journal that allows you to access all your mental health care needs in one app! Track your mood, anxiety, and depression.
Tochi offers great features to aid you with all types of mental health care needs such as PTSD, ADHS, Bipolar Disorders, Depression, Stress, and Anxiety.
Tochi lets you easily chart your daily highs and lows/depressed and elevated moods, and other symptoms related to common mood disorders like Bipolar/Manic Depressive illness and Depression Stress.
Customizable Bullet Journal and Diary Features.
Daily reflections on your mood and write down what you are grateful for. Your only private diary with an app lock to keep all your private diary thoughts to yourself. Always keep it secured with our app lock diary feature.
Tochi offers quick entries to help you keep an impactful bullet journal for your lifestyle.
1. Create and Customize your own emotions and moods with Orbs.
– With our Mood orbs we just made tracking your emotions a unique and pleasant activity for you. some apps only have basic emotions but here in Tochi. Create your own emotions to help them understand their mood patterns, depression, and thoughts. Coat your mind with gratitude and positive thoughts and fight back negative thoughts with orbs.
– Stress, PTSD, anxiety disorders, and ADHD can make it challenging to understand our thoughts and emotions but with Tochi we made it so easy and fun that you will be using it every day.
3. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy CBT Diary tool for you.
-identify negative and distorted thinking patterns to change your emotions and your behaviors for the better. Tochi has a feature called Emotional Triggers where we can help you manage your panic attacks and you can record what is really causing your anxiety to look back and analyze in detail.
5. Panic Attack, Anxiety Disorders, PTSD, and Stress management
– Emotional triggers and stress can cause all types of symptoms that can make it hard for us to go through with our lives. Tochi aims to help you understand what makes you sad and happy and what triggers your anxiety so that you can learn how to handle them.
6. Highly Customizable Journal and Mood Diary
– Tochi can be used in many ways, keep track of what you are grateful for with the gratitude journal features that it offers.
Tochi Diary will help you evaluate, understand, and change your thoughts and emotions. You can work to identify your stress, anxieties, and panic attacks, and l analyze how and why you’re feeling this way, challenge those negative beliefs, change your thinking patterns for future situations, and remember positive experiences.
7. Improve all Aspects of Mental Health Care with Physical Health Care
– Tochi aims to not only help you improve your depression and mental health but also improve your physical activity such as exercise and nutrition. Eating disorders can affect our moods as well as lack of exercise. Tochi can help you manage your eating habits and track your diet with its mental health journal features.
Give this Mood Diary, Journal a try to help you improve your mental health! We would love to hear your feedback.
Please email us at [email protected]m for any concerns, bugs, and overall suggestions you may have for our app!
We would love to hear from you and work together in improving the app so that it can help you improve your overall well-being and mental health.
Features of Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal for PC
1. Tochi is your adorable mental health partner who is always there for you.
2. Tochi is always happy and upbeat, no matter what your mood is.
3. Tochi loves to cuddle and give you lots of love and support.
4. Tochi is a great listener and will never judge you.
5. Tochi is always there for you, no matter what time of day or night it is.
6. Tochi is non-judgmental and will never judge you for your thoughts or feelings.
7. Tochi is a great confidante and will always keep your secrets safe.
8. Tochi loves to have fun and enjoys spending time with you, no matter what you’re doing.
9. Tochi is always eager to help you with whatever you need, whether it’s emotional support or just a shoulder to cry on.
10. Tochi is the perfect mental health partner and will always be there for you.
Install “Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||The Lazy Hippo Development|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Thursday, November 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal?
Tochi is a great mood tracker and journal application. It is simple to use and has a lot of features to help you track your mood and journal your thoughts. It is a great tool for helping you to stay on track with your mood and improve your mental health.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal Reviews
This may be the best mood app I’ve ever had.
This is better than telling other people you “trust”.. because people tend to slip their tongue to their trusted person.. I get to relieve my stress, anger, frustrations and thoughts through this..I could also write my prayers after letting out all my emotions..save photos of verses that helps me overcome my problems..
So far so good
ads everywhere. to use most features you are expected to upgrade to a premium membership. I’ll pass on this one.
Most fantastic and versatile mood tracker app I’ve found. I’ve never been one to actually remember or feel like inputting my mood or a journal entry into any app into I found this one. It’s been very helpful to keep track of my mental health and recognize triggers. Hopefully it’ll help with recognizing my seasonal depression as well.
This app is recommended by my therapist to help me keep track of my mood. I do the mood option every so often so I can show all my emotions throughout the day. I also like the mental health tests because they show my progression of my health. Although I don’t have premium, the ads to look at some of the options that are premium aren’t too bad. Definitely would recommend if you need a good mood tracker.
This is the only mood tracker I’ve actually used and it is so good! The Tochi design is cute and it doesn’t pressure you to add another entry if you don’t won’t to. Definitely would recommend!
Its cute but unfortunately no dark mode and many ads.
It’s my first time that a mood app had successfully diffused my emotions and made me shut up because of how calm and solem I became after using it. I have tried several mood apps already but I guess seeing these little orbs of my own emotions floating around really made me feel occupied and calm. Also it doesn’t force me to say anything about my moods, it lets me to just put the mood out there, which is great, since I’m not the kind of person who’s always in the mood to explain how I feel.
I love it! Just bought a lifetime premium, but please, please, please add a dark mode, I love using this app but the light hurts my eyes really bad. Thank you!
We refer the ownership of This Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tochi – Mood Tracker, Journal.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.