tinyCam Monitor FREE is the best way to keep an eye on your home, kids, and pets from your Android device. It’s fast, reliable, and easy to use.
The latest tinyCam Monitor for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
tinyCam Monitor ANDROID App Summary
Tiny Solutions LLC has developed the tinyCam Monitor for Android. You can find it under the House & Home category on Play Store. Since its inception, tinyCam Monitor has got over 20829202+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is VARY
The latest update of tinyCam Monitor is Saturday, November 5, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
tinyCam Monitor App Overview and Details
tinyCam Monitor is the best app for remote surveillance, control and digital video recording for your private or public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs.
tinyCam Monitor is the free, ad-supported version of tinyCam Monitor PRO.
Features of tinyCam Monitor:
– H.264 codec support for Foscam and Amcrest cameras.
– MPEG4/H264/H265 for many cams via RTSP protocol, e.g. Dahua, FDT, Hikvision, Huisun, Reolink, Sricam.
– ONVIF Profile S IoT devices support, e.g. cheap Chinese cameras.
– P2P support for some models w/ 20 characters UID, e.g. Wyze Cam, Neos SmartCam.
– P2P support for models w/17 characters UID, e.g. CamHi.
– Support for MJPEG based devices of all major vendors, e.g. Axis, DLink.
– 2-way audio (talking and listening).
– Control PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) enabled devices.
– Relay, LED control for some models.
– LAN scanner for automatic cams detection.
– SSL support (HTTPS protocol).
– 17 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
– Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
– Group cameras by tags.
– Import/export settings to local storage or cloud services.
– CPU/GPU efficient. HW accelerated video decoding.
Upgrade to tinyCam Monitor PRO to unlock:
– No ads.
– 24/7 MP4 video recording to local storage, to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, ownCloud/NextCloud) and FTP/FTPS server.
– Video player w/ fast/slow archive playback.
– Time-lapse recording.
– Internal web server for remote archive access and live view.
– Support for both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models).
– Front/rear Android camera support for use as an IP camera or dashcam. https://goo.gl/5z60mC
– Face detection.
– Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
– Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
– Melody playback via camera speaker. https://goo.gl/zsWC4z
– Background audio.
– Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.).
– Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast) support. https://goo.gl/g1d8yz
– Android Wear support. https://goo.gl/eZgaMt
– Widgets, floating windows. https://goo.gl/Eu0jZR
– Android TV interface w/ PiP support on Android TV 7.0+. http://goo.gl/MzZyoc
– Tasker plugin. https://goo.gl/lAvDdC
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Features of tinyCam Monitor for PC
-Digital video recording
-Easy to use
-User friendly interface
-Compatible with Android and iOS devices
-Real time video and audio streaming
Install “tinyCam Monitor” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the tinyCam Monitor on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the tinyCam Monitor app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install tinyCam Monitor.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||tinyCam Monitor On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Tiny Solutions LLC|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||House & Home|
|Updated on:||Saturday, November 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this tinyCam Monitor?
– Fixed RTSP audio issue.
TinyCam Monitor is a great application for those who want to keep an eye on their home or business while away. The application is easy to use and set up, and provides a great deal of flexibility in terms of monitoring options. Overall, TinyCam Monitor is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a reliable and feature-rich monitoring solution.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the tinyCam Monitor for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent tinyCam Monitor Reviews
App was fine at 15.0.8. But upgraded to 15.3.8 and H264 only displaying 0.3fps. Submitted report and screenshot to author, no reply.
It truly blows my mind that during the download of this App , That the Admin department has put in front of me a questionnaire for something I haven’t even set up , asking me Questions that aren’t relevant to what is currently being considered and offered at this download stage , too premature for now and for me too
Ez setup -ez viewing!
We refer the ownership of This tinyCam Monitor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for tinyCam Monitor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the tinyCam Monitor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the tinyCam Monitor.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.