TickTick is a to-do list & task management app with a beautifully designed interface and powerful features. It helps you get organized and stay on top of your to-dos. You can create to-do lists, set reminders, and track your progress. TickTick also has a handy calendar view to help you see what’s coming up.
This article is all about helping you get to know the TickTick:To-do list & Tasks for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install TickTick:To-do list & Tasks For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 TickTick:To-do list & Tasks ANDROID App Summary
- 3 TickTick:To-do list & Tasks App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of TickTick:To-do list & Tasks for PC
- 5 Whats New In this TickTick:To-do list & Tasks?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent TickTick:To-do list & Tasks Reviews
Download & Install TickTick:To-do list & Tasks For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the TickTick:To-do list & Tasks for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the TickTick:To-do list & Tasks.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for TickTick:To-do list & Tasks on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the TickTick:To-do list & Tasks and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the TickTick:To-do list & Tasks on your computer right away.
|App Name:||TickTick:To-do list & Tasks On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Appest Inc.|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, November 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
TickTick:To-do list & Tasks ANDROID App Summary
The TickTick:To-do list & Tasks was developed by the popular developer agency named Appest Inc.. They have the TickTick:To-do list & Tasks in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is VARY, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5718207 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With TickTick:To-do list & Tasks latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sunday, November 6, 2022 was the last date the TickTick:To-do list & Tasks was updated with new features. If you want to use the TickTick:To-do list & Tasks on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the TickTick:To-do list & Tasks using the emulator later on.
TickTick:To-do list & Tasks App Overview and Details
🥇Great to-do list app for new Android device – The Verge
🥇The best to-do app for Android – MakeUseOf
🥇The best to-do list app for 2020 – Wirecutter (A New York Times Company)
🙌MKBHD’s favorite productivity tool
TickTick is a simple and effective to-do list and task manager app which helps you make schedule, manage time, stay focused, remind about deadlines and organize life at home, work and everywhere else.🗓 🔔 ✔
TickTick helps you make the most of your day and get things done (GTD). Whether there is an idea you want to capture, personal goals to achieve, work to accomplish, habits to track, projects to collaborate with colleagues, or even a shopping list to share with family (with the help of a list maker). Achieve your goals with our productivity planner.
💡Easy to use
TickTick is easy to get started with its intuitive design and personalized features. Add tasks and reminders in mere seconds, and then focus on things that really matter.
☁️Sync across Web, Android, iOS, Mac & PC
You can view and manage them wherever you are to achieve your goals more efficiently.
🎙️Create tasks and notes faster
Add them by typing or voice input. With Smart Date Parsing, the date info you enter will be automatically set as due date for task reminder with alarm. Stay as productive as you can with this time manager and to-do checklist!
⏰Instant task to-do list reminder
Instead of keeping all things in mind, put them into TickTick. It will remember everything for you and provide instant task to-do list reminder, for you to gtd. Set multiple notifications for important tasks and notes to never miss any deadline!
📆 Sleek calendar
Get a clear overview of your schedule, weeks or months ahead in to-do calendar – Day Planner for free. Third-party calendars can also be integrated, such as Google calendar, Outlook, etc.
Get easy access to your tasks and notes by adding a checklist widget to your home screen. There are various types of widgets – pick the one you like most.
🔁Flexible recurring tasks
Set tasks to repeat for those that need to be done regularly. Choose a repeating period (daily, weekly, weekdays, or monthly etc.). You can customize the recurrence, such as “every 2 weeks from Monday to Thursday”, or “project meeting every 2 months on the first Monday”.
Share lists, assign goals to collaborate with family, friends or colleagues. Spend fewer hours in meetings, phone calls or emails. Improve efficiency in a collaborative environment.
🍅Built-in Pomo Timer
The Pomodoro Timer can help log your distractions and stay more focused while at work. Try playing a white noise, it helps!
Enable Habit in the Tab Bar and start building some good habits – meditation, exercise, or reading etc. Setting a goal to help track your habits and life in a more precise and scientific way.
How TickTick makes you more productive?
– Keep it all organized and know what to do next in to-do list
– Classify your tasks and to-dos with list maker, folders and tags
– Make checklists and notes
– Improve your concentration skill with built-in Timer & Stopwatch
– Sort goals by date, priority, and title
– Attach photos, records and other attachments
– Build good habits with goals to live a healthier and more energetic life
What to enjoy more at TickTick Premium?
– Choose from a variety of beautiful themes
– View business calendar in grid format (better than in other time management apps)
– Take ultimate control of 299 lists, 999 tasks per list, and 199 subtasks per task
– Add up to 5 reminders to each task
– Share a task list planner with up to 29 members
– Use the checklist format and type a description in the same task
– Subscribe to third-party calendars and day planners in TickTick
Learn more about at: ticktick.com
Connect with us at
Facebook & Instagram: @TickTickApp
Features of TickTick:To-do list & Tasks for PC
1. To-do list app for Android
2. The best to-do app for Android
3. To-do list app with great features
4. The best to-do app with great features
5. To-do list app that is easy to use
6. The best to-do app that is easy to use
7. To-do list app that is very user friendly
8. The best to-do app that is very user friendly
9. To-do list app with a lot of features
10. The best to-do app with a lot of features
Whats New In this TickTick:To-do list & Tasks?
– Custom sorting is available for Note List now.
– Kanban View is available for Note List now.
– New Widget for Add Task: Add tasks on the desktop without opening App.
TickTick is a great to-do list and task application that helps you keep track of your tasks and to-dos. It is easy to use and has a great user interface. It is a great tool for productivity and helps you get things done.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the TickTick:To-do list & Tasks of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent TickTick:To-do list & Tasks Reviews
The perfect tasks list app. I always wanted different checklists for different works, routine, learning, etc. This app provides this. I tried plenty of other apps. But didn’t find anything like this app.
Really fantastic tool. I use it daily. Very good for visual thinkers – dragging tasks onto the calendar view is fantastic. The only star dropped is due to some calendar syncing issues, which seem to have been resolved, although some events can take a few hours to leave the TickTick calendar after deletion in Outlook, for example. Thank you for a great productivity tool.
Best time blocking app on the market imo. Very good for list making as well. Would be even more perfect though if the widgets were polished with more options. Would love it tasks could show their dates in the Eisenhower Matrix Widget.
Very easy to use app, clean overview, fast shortcuts. Really helps to organize my life and responsibilities. I use a different one for both personal and business
It’s really useful application, u can easily set you To Do list daily basis….
I’ve been using TickTick for years. It keeps me organized and I don’t know what I would do without it.
I’ve never seen an app with so many features that works so well, everything is excellent from UX to the speed of the app, great job, keep it up 🙏
One of the best to do list app
Great app Please add confetti 🎊 Make it optional
We refer the ownership of This TickTick:To-do list & Tasks to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TickTick:To-do list & Tasks and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the TickTick:To-do list & Tasks. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TickTick:To-do list & Tasks.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.