The Sims Mobile is a life simulation game developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts. The game is a spin-off of The Sims franchise, and was released for iOS and Android devices on March 6, 2018.
The game allows players to create and control virtual characters in a virtual world, and to interact with other players online. The game also features microtransactions, which allow players to purchase in-game currency to buy items for their Sims.
The Sims Mobile is a free-to-play game, but also offers a subscription-based service called Sims Pass. The Sims Pass allows players to access exclusive content, such as new clothes and furniture.
Our goal is to help you get the The Sims™ Mobile for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
The Sims™ Mobile ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the The Sims™ Mobile is ELECTRONIC ARTS and they’ve done a great job at keeping The Sims™ Mobile simple yet highly interactive. You can find the The Sims™ Mobile under Simulation of Play Store. The Sims™ Mobile’s latest version is 22.214.171.124896 with an impressive user base of over 81246133. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.2 shows how people love The Sims™ Mobile.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the The Sims™ Mobile is Friday, December 2, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the The Sims™ Mobile on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
The Sims™ Mobile App Overview and Details
Read on for important info below!
Create your Sims, give them unique personalities, and customize their world with more detail than ever before on mobile. Experience your Sims’ lives as they choose careers, party with friends, and fall in love.
CREATE AMAZING SIMS
Customize Sims with distinct appearances, hairstyles, outfits, makeup, and personality traits.
BUILD A FANTASTIC HOME
Personalize layouts and designs, choosing from a variety of furniture, appliances, and decorations.
SHAPE YOUR SIMS’ LIFESTYLE
Guide the stories of your Sims’ lives from careers and hobbies to relationships and families – even Risky Actions! Start a family and pass down powerful Heirlooms.
Host and attend parties with other Sims to socialize, earn rewards, and develop romantic relationships. You can even move in with other people’s Sims.
User Agreement: http://terms.ea.com
Visit http://help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries
EA may retire online features after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/service-updates.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBPRIVACYCA/US/en/PC/
By installing this game, you consent to its installation and the installation of any game updates or upgrades released through your platform. You can turn off automatic updates through your device settings, but if you do not update your app, you may experience reduced functionality.
Features of The Sims™ Mobile for PC
1. Ability to create unique Sims with customizable personalities
2. Can customize each Sim to look however you want
3. Give your Sims unique traits to further differentiate them
4. You can determine what job or career your Sims will have
5. Can choose what hobbies and activities your Sims will enjoy
6. Sims can form relationships with other Sims and even get married
7. Can have children with another Sim and raise them as a family
8. Can buy or build houses for your Sims to live in
9. Can furnish and decorate your Sims’ homes however you like
10. Your Sims can age over time and eventually die
Whats New In this The Sims™ Mobile?
Sul Sul, Simmers! Briny Heights is lighting up! Join us this holiday season with your favorite Sims to:
– Deck your homes with Balconies, the newest Build/Buy feature, and construct fascinating builds using a variety of Barriers
– Meet the Behr Sisters and unlock unique rewards from Sim Festival Season 10 'Merrier Together'
– Embark on two new quests, Bella's Balcony Quest and 'Tis The Quest, to unlock more balcony and festive items
Download & Install The Sims™ Mobile For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the The Sims™ Mobile app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the The Sims™ Mobile app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the The Sims™ Mobile will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed The Sims™ Mobile on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||The Sims™ Mobile On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||ELECTRONIC ARTS|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, December 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Sims™ Mobile is a great game for people who want to play a game that is similar to The Sims™ game on their computer. The game is easy to understand and play, and it is a lot of fun. The Sims™ Mobile is a great game for people who want to have a lot of fun.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the The Sims™ Mobile for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the The Sims™ Mobile, or the steps altogether.
Recent The Sims™ Mobile Reviews
Nice game like it
it needs more furry clothing,but otherwise fun
this is an amazing game i def reommend it if you get bored then get this game. it frees my bordem so it should with you to!pls try it out its an amazing game
Way better than Sim Freeplay. Loving it!!!
The baby Quest is too hard
I love the Sims
i love it
I haven’t even got the game yet but I know it’s going to be good
We refer the ownership of This The Sims™ Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Sims™ Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Sims™ Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Sims™ Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.