Talking Ginger is a virtual pet app developed and published by Outfit7 as part of the Talking Tom and Friends series. The app was released on November 24, 2010, and is available for free on iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8 and Windows 10 platforms. The app features a talking ginger cat that interacts with the player. The player can pet, tickle, and talk to the cat. The cat will respond to the player’s actions. The app also features minigames that the player can play with the cat.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Talking Ginger for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Talking Ginger On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Outfit7 Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, October 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Talking Ginger ANDROID App Summary
The Talking Ginger was developed by the popular developer agency named Outfit7 Limited. They have the Talking Ginger in the Entertainment category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 126.96.36.199, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 275460543 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Talking Ginger latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, October 25, 2022 was the last date the Talking Ginger was updated with new features. If you want to use the Talking Ginger on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Talking Ginger using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Talking Ginger For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Talking Ginger using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Talking Ginger on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Talking Ginger here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Talking Ginger for PC
1. Help Little Talking Ginger get ready for bed.
2. Have fun with Little Talking Ginger along the way.
3. Learn how to get ready for bed with Little Talking Ginger.
4. Help Little Talking Ginger with his bedtime routine.
5. Put Little Talking Ginger to bed.
6. Get Little Talking Ginger ready for bedtime.
7. Help Little Talking Ginger with bedtime.
8. Little Talking Ginger needs your help!
9. Little Talking Ginger wants you to help him get ready for bed.
10. Little Talking Ginger is waiting for you to help him get ready for bed!
Talking Ginger App Overview and Details
Little Talking Ginger needs your help! Help him get ready for bed and have fun along the way!
Ginger provides the best company – talk to him, tickle him and play games with him. You can even see what he’s dreaming about at night!
Enjoy your time with the little kitten, record videos of your fun time together and share them online!
– Have fun with Ginger: Pet him, poke him, tickle him and hear his cute laugh.
– Talk to Ginger: Talk to the little cat and he’ll repeat in his cute voice.
– Get Ginger ready for bed: Shower and blow dry his fluffy fur, brush his teeth and take him to use the potty.
– Play games with Ginger: Pop toothpaste bubbles, roll down the toilet paper and play the jigsaw puzzle game.
– Collect jigsaw puzzle images: Collect all the snapshots of Ginger’s vivid dreams.
– Brush teeth with Ginger: Don’t brush your teeth alone, brush them with Ginger.
– Record videos and share: Record videos of all the fun things Ginger does to send to your friends, or upload on Facebook and YouTube.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
– Promotion of Outfit7’s products and contextual advertising
– Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
– Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
– Watching videos of Outfit7’s animated characters via YouTube integration
– The option to make in-app purchases
Customer support: [email protected]
Whats New In this Talking Ginger?
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
The Talking Ginger application is a great way for kids to learn how to speak English. The app is easy to use and has a lot of great features. The best part is that it is free. Overall, the Talking Ginger app is a great tool for kids to learn how to speak English.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Talking Ginger of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Talking Ginger Reviews
مرحبا للسنة خحص جن.هءززىةزىمنكوكوزكوكزكزكزكزاماظاطاطلطةطة
🥰Kasam 🌹 Saikh😘
I hate it in he’s eyes there is room and sometimes a person in he’s eyes so don’t download it
DON’T PLAY THIS GAME his voice is like a robot and in his eyes there is a man and kids keep missing because of this game.
Very very very very nice game
We refer the ownership of This Talking Ginger to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Talking Ginger and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Talking Ginger. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Talking Ginger.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.