Steamboat Resort is a world-class destination for winter and summer activities. The resort is located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. The area offers a variety of terrain for all levels of skiers and snowboarders. The resort is also home to a number of events and festivals throughout the year.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Steamboat Resort for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Steamboat Resort On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Alterra Mountain Company|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, November 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Steamboat Resort ANDROID App Summary
The Steamboat Resort was developed by the popular developer agency named Alterra Mountain Company. They have the Steamboat Resort in the Sports category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.232.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 6383 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 1.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Steamboat Resort latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Friday, November 11, 2022 was the last date the Steamboat Resort was updated with new features. If you want to use the Steamboat Resort on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Steamboat Resort using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Steamboat Resort For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Steamboat Resort using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Steamboat Resort on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Steamboat Resort here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Steamboat Resort for PC
-Up-to-date lift and trail status information
-The ability to purchase lift tickets and ski passes
-Detailed maps of the Steamboat Ski Resort
-A list of events and activities happening at the resort
-The ability to make reservations for lodging, dining, and activities
-Information on ski school and mountain safety
-A blog with tips and advice from resort experts
-A gallery of photos and videos of the resort
-Push notifications for important updates and alerts
-The ability to share your Steamboat Ski Resort experiences with friends and family
Steamboat Resort App Overview and Details
With the Steamboat Ski Resort App, get more out of every day with up-to-date lift and trail status information, local weather, mountain conditions, a trail map, as well as a complete listing of our restaurants and menus.
• See which runs are groomed and which closed. Locate yourself on the Steamboat trail map.
• Share your location on the mountain with friends, and see your friends’ locations on the trail map.
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map.
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and in the village with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Whats New In this Steamboat Resort?
Fixed a bug where guests were not seeing some data populate in the app.
The Steamboat Resort application was a great way to learn about the resort and its many amenities. The process was easy and the staff was very helpful. I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone looking for a great place to stay in the area.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Steamboat Resort of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Steamboat Resort Reviews
Won’t update each day. 4 days behind in information. Useless
I like the tracking feature, but sometimes the app doesn’t track. The main cause is the app logs me out during a ski day.
Bad doesn’t update
Easy to keep track of friends on the slopes
Attempted to create an account. Filled out name email birth date and password that met reqs. Wouldn’t complete. Kept reporting missing field error. Would alert as to which field was in error.
This app worked great to be able to see members of our group spread out over different parts of the mtn and know how best to meet up with them based on what percent up the lift or down the trail they were. It was pretty accurate and we found it useful, unlike most of the reviews. My teens loved the personal stat tracking. App didn’t crash, ran in the background and didn’t drain my battery much. It worked well on late model Android and iPhones, but not the older Android phones in the group FYI.
Will not let me sign in
I think Jim Houck made the app. He is the only one that approves. This app is horrible! It’s even worse now that the ski area only has a 5am report. No more reports from the ski area throughout the day and this app gives you no idea what the current conditions are. Good job ski area executives!
UI is a mess. Multiple pages with similar, but not same, info. Weather info page where you can see top, mid and base never updates. Was hard to find and it’s worthless as data not accurate. No matter how many times I Uninstall and reinstall the app, that page only shows the weather for the date of install. Temp on main page updates, just not page with top, mid and base choice.
We refer the ownership of This Steamboat Resort to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Steamboat Resort and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Steamboat Resort. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Steamboat Resort.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.