SmartNews is a news app that delivers high-quality, local breaking news stories. It’s available on iOS and Android devices.
The latest SmartNews: Local Breaking News for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- 1 SmartNews: Local Breaking News ANDROID App Summary
- 2 SmartNews: Local Breaking News App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of SmartNews: Local Breaking News for PC
- 4 Install “SmartNews: Local Breaking News” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this SmartNews: Local Breaking News?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent SmartNews: Local Breaking News Reviews
SmartNews: Local Breaking News ANDROID App Summary
SmartNews, Inc. has developed the SmartNews: Local Breaking News for Android. You can find it under the News & Magazines category on Play Store. Since its inception, SmartNews: Local Breaking News has got over 49623358+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is VARY
The latest update of SmartNews: Local Breaking News is Friday, November 11, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
SmartNews: Local Breaking News App Overview and Details
SmartNews is the award-winning news app downloaded by 40+ million readers in 100+ countries!
SmartNews analyzes millions of articles every day to deliver the top trending news stories influencing the world right now.
SmartNews delivers high-quality news headlines and breaking news from top news publishers: NBC News, MSNBC, USA Today, TIME, The Huffington Post, Bleacher Report, Quartz, The Verge, VICE, VOX, AP, Reuters, Buzzfeed, Fast Company and more.
“Browse headlines quickly, customize your channels and read the news offline. SmartNews is an excellent free alternative to other popular news apps.”
Breaking News —
Notifications for breaking news headlines.
Smart Mode —
Readability mode for optimal news reading experience.
Offline News Reading —
Fetch trending news and read it offline.
Awarded Best News App:
– Best App of the Year, 2013 (Japan) – Google
Features of SmartNews: Local Breaking News for PC
1. SmartNews is an award-winning news app.
2. SmartNews is downloaded by 40+ million readers in 100+ countries.
3. SmartNews provides personalized news recommendations.
4. SmartNews delivers breaking news alerts in real-time.
5. SmartNews offers exclusive stories and investigations.
6. SmartNews curates the best of the day’s news.
7. SmartNews is available in English, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese.
8. SmartNews is optimized for offline reading.
9. SmartNews is ad-free.
10. SmartNews is a free app.
Install “SmartNews: Local Breaking News” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the SmartNews: Local Breaking News on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the SmartNews: Local Breaking News app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install SmartNews: Local Breaking News.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||SmartNews: Local Breaking News On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||SmartNews, Inc.|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Friday, November 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this SmartNews: Local Breaking News?
– New publishers include Inside Basketball Network, Cubby, and more!
SmartNews is a great way to keep up with local breaking news. It provides users with a convenient way to view and read news stories from their local area. The app is user-friendly and easy to navigate. Overall, SmartNews is a great tool for staying up-to-date with local news.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the SmartNews: Local Breaking News for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent SmartNews: Local Breaking News Reviews
I want less that interests me specifically. Just fair and honest global news.
Crashes incessantly, rarely asks for feedback. Update: I deleted cache and all data, and did not specify any particular topics of interest, and now the app rarely crashes. My current problem is that many (but not all) articles I read will end abruptly with pages of blank spaces and empty ad placeholders. I then set my phone aside for 30 seconds to a minute and thr rest of the article/ads finally pops in. Doesn’t seem to matter if I have other apps active, or just SmartNews. This is new behavior.
Seems ‘buggy’ …articles jump around, disappear, then reappear suddenly. Ads always stay put, though
Best news feed.
Pop up ads that require a delay before closing is really annoying. Usually I just close the whole app.
Crashes a lot.
Annoying full page ads that are difficult to get rid of. This used to be a good app, but not usable for me any more..
Worked great for a long time then constantly started getting notifications that app wasn’t working, when I wasn’t even on the app! Very annoying! Also like other reviews say it is very easy to accidentally swipe off story & then you can’t find it again!
better without ads every third headline
Very good except all of the rumor junk about the royal family.
We refer the ownership of This SmartNews: Local Breaking News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SmartNews: Local Breaking News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the SmartNews: Local Breaking News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SmartNews: Local Breaking News.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.