Shopping List is an essential tool for every household. It allows users to keep track of their shopping in one place, making it easy to stay organized and save time. Shopping List also makes it simple to compare prices and find the best deals.
The latest Shopping List – SoftList for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 Shopping List – SoftList ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Shopping List – SoftList App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Shopping List – SoftList for PC
- 4 Install “Shopping List – SoftList” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Shopping List – SoftList?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Shopping List – SoftList Reviews
Shopping List – SoftList ANDROID App Summary
Martins Softwares has developed the Shopping List – SoftList for Android. You can find it under the Shopping category on Play Store. Since its inception, Shopping List – SoftList has got over 1893628+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is VARY
The latest update of Shopping List – SoftList is Wednesday, October 5, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Shopping List – SoftList App Overview and Details
SoftList offers an extensive set of features with a modern and intuitive visual.
Speed and convenience.
Create your shopping list quickly using our product catalog and with the help of the autocomplete resource.
Simple and complete.
You can create lists by just adding the names of the products or complete lists by adding price, unit of measure, category, observation and photo.
Follow your purchase.
Add the price of the products and let SoftList calculate the total purchase for you.
By saving the history of your purchases, you can perform an analysis of your expenses, and if you have purchased the same product in different stores, perform price comparisons.
Control your expenses.
SoftList is the only shopping list app that has reports and charts to analyze your expenses. You can analyze various information, such as which product or category had more expenses.
Just save the history of your purchases and generate reports.
With cloud services you can synchronize your data between multiple devices, share lists with others and keep all your data saved in the cloud through automatic backups.
To use the cloud services you need to create a SoftList account. You can create this account at any time, even after creating your lists.
– Register and manage your shopping lists.
– Catalog of products with images.
– Register items manually, using voice command or by scanning the barcode.
– Add images to the products.
– Products arranged by categories.
– Possibility to define the order in which categories will be displayed.
– Share your shopping list by email, SMS or WhatsApp.
– Copy and move items between lists.
– Add price to the products and see the total purchase.
– Save your purchase history.
– Reports for monitoring expenses.
– Reports to compare prices.
– Share lists with others.
– Automatic backups using cloud services.
– Synchronize your data between multiple devices.
SoftList is now avaliable on Android Wear smartwatches.
Features of Shopping List – SoftList for PC
1. Speed and convenience
2. Modern and intuitive visual interface
3. Comprehensive set of features
4. User-friendly and easy to use
5. Fast and reliable
6. Affordable and cost-effective
7. Powerful and versatile
8. Scalable and flexible
9. Customizable and configurable
10. Support for multiple languages
Install “Shopping List – SoftList” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Shopping List – SoftList on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Shopping List – SoftList on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Shopping List – SoftList and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Shopping List – SoftList as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Shopping List – SoftList On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Martins Softwares|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, October 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Shopping List – SoftList?
– Barcode reader improvements
After using SoftList for my shopping list needs, I have found it to be an invaluable tool. It has saved me time and money by helping me to stay organized and efficient when shopping. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a shopping list application.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Shopping List – SoftList for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Shopping List – SoftList Reviews
This is the best app fpr shopping I just changed to iphone and there is not version available for mac, please make one. I have downloaded several but theu all sucks, please make one for iphone
Works great and is easy to use, also easy on device resources. Love it! Thx so much, this is all I needed and more! 🙂
Excellent, just please allow disabling the “keep screen on” function
Ok but not perfect. Images revert back to defaults instead of remembering the new image I added to the products
Cart Item can’t Send……..I want to share my cart item
Works well. A go to shopping list.
Excellent app, thank you much appreciated.
Would like to be able to move items back from cart to My list instead of having to delete them. Can’t check/uncheck items from the list by clicking on them. This should be the main feature of any shopping list! Instead, tapping an item opens the details screen. Please let users check/uncheck items by tapping on them?
We refer the ownership of This Shopping List – SoftList to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shopping List – SoftList and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shopping List – SoftList. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shopping List – SoftList.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.