Shippity is a package tracker that helps you keep track of your deliveries. It is simple to use and easy to set up. You can track your packages from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Shippity – Package Tracker for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install Shippity – Package Tracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Shippity – Package Tracker ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Shippity – Package Tracker App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Shippity – Package Tracker for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Shippity – Package Tracker?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Shippity – Package Tracker Reviews
Download & Install Shippity – Package Tracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Shippity – Package Tracker for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Shippity – Package Tracker.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Shippity – Package Tracker on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Shippity – Package Tracker and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Shippity – Package Tracker on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Shippity – Package Tracker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, April 24, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Shippity – Package Tracker ANDROID App Summary
The Shippity – Package Tracker was developed by the popular developer agency named Shippity. They have the Shippity – Package Tracker in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.4.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 43015 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Shippity – Package Tracker latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, April 24, 2023 was the last date the Shippity – Package Tracker was updated with new features. If you want to use the Shippity – Package Tracker on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Shippity – Package Tracker using the emulator later on.
Shippity – Package Tracker App Overview and Details
Welcome to Shippity!
Are you one of the millions constantly ordering items online but always wondering when they’ll be delivered? Look no further…Shippity’s got you covered!
Tracking your packages has never been so easy, or looked so good! With Shippity, we’ll show you the orders you’ve placed online, and give you full details on where exactly your order is in the shipping process. Whether your order has just shipped, between warehouses or delivered, you’ll know everything you need to know about those packages throughout the entire process.
Here’s what you can expect from Shippity:
• Connect your email and we’ll track orders you’ve placed online.
• See full details about your order including what’s in the box and where it currently is in the shipping process.
• Get notified any time a new order is shipped, out for delivery, delivered and everything in between.
• Add your own tracking numbers to manually track orders not linked to your email.
• Scan barcodes to add them to the tracking list.
Know more. Stress less. Download Shippity!
Leave a review and let us know what you think!
Features of Shippity – Package Tracker for PC
1. A service that allows you to track your packages from multiple online retailers in one place.
2. Receive alerts when a package is shipped, in transit, and delivered.
3. Know the estimated delivery date of your packages at a glance.
4. Add notes to each package so you never forget what’s inside.
5. Create a packing list for upcoming trips.
6. Forward packages to your current location, no matter where you are.
7. Save on shipping costs by consolidating multiple orders into one shipment.
8. Schedule deliveries for a time that works for you.
9. Request that packages be left at your door, even if you’re not home.
10. Keep tabs on all your online shopping in one place.
Whats New In this Shippity – Package Tracker?
Here’s what's new in Shippity:
• Search Packages
• View more details about the items in your delivery
• Tap on a tracking number to view more detailed tracking information
• Bug fixes
Leave a review and let us know what you think!
The Shippity – Package Tracker application is a great way to keep track of your packages and deliveries. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great tool for anyone who needs to track their packages.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Shippity – Package Tracker of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Shippity – Package Tracker Reviews
awesome good service. a job well done.
It suck no good don’t waste. Your time on this app
great app it’s a must 👌 👏 🙌
I’m About To Try Something And See If It Works
accurate and helpful, apps like this make it harder for mail thieves. I love it!🔥
The only benefit of this app is that it didn’t try to push ads. The displayed expected delivery dates were always off by exactly a day; the app would show it a day early. The status in the app is also only refreshed once a day. You have the option to click the link and go to the shipper’s website to see the most current status, but then I might as well click the link in the email instead of using this app. It is also missing the feature of being able to copy the tracking numbers.
awesome thanks to the creators
Useless app doesn’t track my package at all just a waste of time and energy I’m unistalling immediately worst app ever
I love Shippity because it’s a fast delivery😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
We refer the ownership of This Shippity – Package Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shippity – Package Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shippity – Package Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shippity – Package Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.