Santander Bank US is a division of Spanish bank Banco Santander. As of June 30, 2020, Santander Bank US had $151.8 billion in assets, $106.2 billion in loans, and $134.4 billion in deposits. The bank has 716 branches in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Delaware, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island.
Installing and using the Santander Bank US for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Santander Bank US ANDROID App Summary
Santander Bank, NA has developed the Santander Bank US application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Finance category on Play Store. Santander Bank US has over 1545957 users with a great 4.3 rating overall. The latest version of Santander Bank US is currently 5.8.
The latest upstate time of the Santander Bank US is Wednesday, October 5, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Santander Bank US on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Santander Bank US App Overview and Details
Manage Your Account
• Enroll in Mobile and Online Banking through your app.
• Manage cards: activate debit and credit cards, create or change your card PIN, report lost or stolen cards, and order replacements.
• View balances with one touch before logging in with Quick Balance.
• View deposit, credit card, lending statements and loan/line of credit and investment* account balances.
• Manage, select, and customize your alerts; pick alert settings and choose how to receive them (text, email, or push messages).
• Set up, change, or cancel Autopay credit card payments.
• Manage your contact details: edit, add, or delete contact information.
• Put your misplaced debit or credit card on hold with Santander® Instant Card Hold. (Santander® Instant Card Hold will block most types of transactions, including purchases made with your card. Please note that some types of transactions will continue to process, including recurring debit/credit transactions presented to us by certain merchants for monthly membership or subscription fees.)
• Retrieve your User ID and change or reset your Password securely from your mobile device using password reset.
• Verify your identity on certain transactions using One-Time Passcode (OTP) security.
• Log in using your fingerprint. (If you share your device with other individuals, please note any fingerprints stored on your device may be used to log in to the Santander Mobile Banking App and access your account.)
Navigate with Ease
• Tutorials and tips guide you through updates and improved Mobile Banking features when you first log in to your Mobile Banking App.
• Skip the ATM and deposit checks from your app.
• Add and select Bill Pay recipients to make payments.
• Schedule payments for future dates.
• Review your Bill Pay activity and pay your unpaid e-Bills.
• Make one-time and recurring transfers between your Santander accounts.
• Transfer money to other Santander customers.
• Make transfers to accounts at other banks within the U.S.
(Restrictions apply. Please refer to the Digital Banking Agreement for details).
Contact Us Anytime for Assistance
• Use One-touch calling to Santander Customer Service.
• Schedule a Meeting to meet with a banker.
• Find directions to the nearest Santander branch or ATM.
Get Started Today. It’s Easy!
If you have a personal account with Santander Bank, download the Mobile Banking App today and bank when you want to!
*Securities and advisory services are offered through Santander Investment Services, a division of Santander Securities LLC. Santander Securities LLC is a registered broker-dealer, Member FINRA(finra.org) and SIPC(sipc.org) and a Registered Investment Adviser. Insurance is offered through Santander Securities LLC or its affiliates. Santander Investment Services is affiliated with Santander Bank N.A
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
• NOT FDIC INSURED
• NOT BANK GUARANTEED
• MAY LOSE VALUE
• NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
• NOT A BANK DEPOSIT
Santander Bank N.A., Equal Housing Lender – Member FDIC
©2022 Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
Features of Santander Bank US for PC
1. Enroll in Mobile and Online Banking through your app
2. Manage cards: activate, deactivate, report lost or stolen
3. Check account balances and transaction history
4. Transfer money between your own accounts or to other people
5. Pay bills
6. Set up account alerts
7. Send and receive money with Zelle
8. Deposit checks using your phone
9. Find nearby ATM and branch locations
10. Get help when you need it with in-app support
|App Name:||Santander Bank US On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Santander Bank, NA|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, October 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Santander Bank US On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Santander Bank US on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Santander Bank US. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Santander Bank US, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Santander Bank US?
We’ve made improvements based on your feedback.
This version includes:
• Minor Zelle enhancements.
• Resolved Mobile Check Deposit issue impacting Google Pixel and some devices with Android 12.
• Bug fixes and general improvements.
We want to continually improve your Mobile Banking experience. If you have suggestions, please use the feedback option within the main menu in our Mobile Banking App.
Santander Bank US is a great way to bank. They offer a wide variety of products and services that make banking easy and convenient. They have a great reputation and offer a lot of perks for their customers. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new bank.
Did the guide help you download and install the Santander Bank US for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Santander Bank US, let us know below.
Recent Santander Bank US Reviews
App asks for ‘phone’ permission to save autologin. No other banking app I have does this and is not required.
My dog can make better app! 2 month later app is still bad like Biden. Update for August 2021: every time I open this stupid app it keep begging me to review the app!!! No it’s still one star review after 3 years of using it!!!!! Update: one year later every time I open this app it keeps begging me for rating. Still 1 ⭐ Update Jan 2022 : still beging for review every time you open app. Still one star!!!!!! Update april 2022: up is still begging me for review and it’s still a bad app. 1 atar.
Handy access to my account
Very easy to use.
Would’ve gave it 5 but sometimes the mobile deposit makes the whole app shut down. Overall pretty solid.
Getting really sick of having to enter a security code every time I sign in
We refer the ownership of This Santander Bank US to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Santander Bank US and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Santander Bank US. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Santander Bank US.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.