A research library is a library which contains resources, including books, journals, and online databases, that are used by researchers for conducting research. A research library typically supports the research needs of a specific discipline or field of study.
The technical specifications of the Research Library for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Research Library ANDROID App Summary
Research Library was developed by Bank of America and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Research Library from Google Play Store under the Finance category. The latest version of Research Library is 4.9.9 on Play store with total users of 76824. The Research Library app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Research Library is Thursday, July 7, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Research Library on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Research Library For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Research Library installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Research Library and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Research Library on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Research Library in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Research Library on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Research Library On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Bank of America|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, July 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Research Library App Overview and Details
BofA Securities clients can access our top-ranked proprietary research from anywhere, and at any time, with the BofA Global Research Library application for Android. Key features of the application include:
• View the latest research or filter by product or region
• Search for reports by analyst name, company, industry or keyword
• Access featured content collections including “Must Read Research” and video commentaries
This application is for institutional clients with a BofA Mercury™ Portal ID. If you have forgotten your login details, please send an e-mail to [email protected] To request access to the BofA Mercury™ Portal, please contact your BofA Securities Sales representative.
There is no charge to download the application. Standard data plan rates will apply from your wireless provider.
If you are an individual investor interested in BofA Global Research, please visit http://www.ml.com.
Features of Research Library for PC
1. Access to top-ranked proprietary research from anywhere
2. Access to research at any time
3. Customizable research experience
4.Ability to save and organize research
5. Ability to set up alerts for new research
6. Ability to access research offline
7. Research in multiple formats (text, audio, video)
8. Social sharing features
9. Premium content for subscribers
10. Ad-free browsing
Whats New In this Research Library?
Minor fixes and enhancements.
The Research Library application is a great tool for students and researchers alike. It allows users to access a wealth of information and resources that they may not otherwise be able to find. The application is easy to use and navigate, making it a valuable asset for anyone who needs to do research.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Research Library on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Research Library Reviews
coffee v j n bvj. T. 9
Not what i was looking for
My experience using Bank of America has been very helpful to me. I want to continue using it because it saves me time and money.
I love Bank of America
Thank you very much for the application
Not accepting my android phone but can download bank of america research library but not onlune banking.
We refer the ownership of This Research Library to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Research Library and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Research Library. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Research Library.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.