Looking for a place to charge your electric car? Look no further than PlugShare. With over 120,000 charging stations in its database, PlugShare is the world’s largest EV charging network. And best of all, it’s free to use. Simply download the app and start searching for a charge point near you.
The technical specifications of the PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map for PC
- 4 PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map Reviews
PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map was developed by PlugShare LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map from Google Play Store under the Maps & Navigation category. The latest version of PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map is VARY on Play store with total users of 1845247. The PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map is Friday, December 30, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Installing the PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||PlugShare LLC|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Friday, December 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
1. The most accurate EV and Tesla charging station map.
2. PlugShare is the world’s largest EV.
3. EV and Tesla charging stations in North America.
4. EV and Tesla charging stations in Europe.
5. EV and Tesla charging stations in Asia.
6. EV and Tesla charging stations in South America.
7. EV and Tesla charging stations in Australia.
8. EV and Tesla charging stations in Africa.
9. EV and Tesla charging stations in the Middle East.
10. EV and Tesla charging stations in Antarctica.
Download the most accurate EV and Tesla charging station map.
PlugShare is the world’s largest EV driver community. Drivers contribute station reviews and photos to help the EV community make the most informed charging decisions possible.
Drivers can filter the PlugShare map by plug type, including CHAdeMO and SAE/CCS, as well as charging speed, including Level 1, Level 2, and DC Fast Chargers such as Tesla Superchargers. You can also filter by charging provider – the PlugShare map includes detailed station information for every major EV charging network in North America, Europe, and much of the rest of the world, including:
– Tesla Destination
– Electrify America
– Shell Recharge
– Renovatio Asset Management
– bp pulse
– BC Hydro EV
– GRIDSERVE Electric Highway
– Sun Country
– Circuit Electrique
– Pod Point
– Evie Networks
– Lidl eCharge
– Osprey Charging Network Ltd
With PlugShare, you can:
– Find public charging stations compatible with your EV (or EVs if you have multiple electric vehicles)
– Filter for connector type, charging speed, and amenities like food or bathrooms
– Check for station functionality and current availability
– Link to your favorite navigation app for directions to your selected charger
– Pay for charging with Pay with PlugShare (at participating locations) and monitor your session
– Add new charging stations to the map as you discover them
– Receive notifications when a new charger is installed nearby
– Use PlugShare with Android Auto to browse nearby charging locations, bookmarked locations, and trips you’ve planned from the built-in display of compatible vehicles
– And more!
PlugShare helps drivers find chargers compatible with any EV, including Tesla Model X, Tesla Model Y, and Tesla Model 3; the Ford Mustang Mach-E, Chevrolet Bolt, VW ID.4, Nissan LEAF, BMW i3, Audi e-tron, Hyundai Kona, Hyundai Ioniq 5, Porsche Taycan, Kia e-Niro, Volvo XC40, Polestar and all other electric vehicles on the market.
Download PlugShare and join the PlugShare community today!
Initial release of PlugShare on Android Automotive OS!
Send your feedback to [email protected]
This app is great for finding electric vehicle charging stations, as well as for finding the closest Tesla Supercharger to your location. The map is easy to use and the search function is very helpful. Overall, this is a great tool for EV owners and Tesla owners alike.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Well, considering I have an electric car, and I keep finding free level 2 charging stations where I can just walk to the surrounding area, I think this app is paid for itself and all of about 5 minutes. And oh, by the way, it’s a free app.
Free power at Greensborough Plaza!
works better than the Ford network for my Mach E
Awesome App …Very helping… UI need to get improved for some modern looks. Direct Connectivity integration to charger app should be initiated. We need 1 Stop Solution for Charging Infra
messaging needs to be sorted
So nice… and updated version
very useful app
Very useful for areas where Tesla Superchargers are quite a distance away and costs more to charge.
We refer the ownership of This PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PlugShare – EV & Tesla Map.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.