Plane Finder is a flight tracking app that allows you to track the real-time flight status and location of any commercial flight worldwide. With Plane Finder, you can easily find out the arrival and departure times of flights, as well as the current location of the plane.
The technical specifications of the Plane Finder – Flight Tracker for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Plane Finder – Flight Tracker ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Plane Finder – Flight Tracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Plane Finder – Flight Tracker App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Plane Finder – Flight Tracker for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Plane Finder – Flight Tracker?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Plane Finder – Flight Tracker Reviews
Plane Finder – Flight Tracker ANDROID App Summary
Plane Finder – Flight Tracker was developed by pinkfroot limited and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Plane Finder – Flight Tracker from Google Play Store under the Travel & Local category. The latest version of Plane Finder – Flight Tracker is 9.5.3 on Play store with total users of 1932048. The Plane Finder – Flight Tracker app has a user rating of 2.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Plane Finder – Flight Tracker is Wednesday, November 2, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Plane Finder – Flight Tracker on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Plane Finder – Flight Tracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Plane Finder – Flight Tracker installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Plane Finder – Flight Tracker and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Plane Finder – Flight Tracker on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Plane Finder – Flight Tracker in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Plane Finder – Flight Tracker on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Plane Finder – Flight Tracker On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||pinkfroot limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Plane Finder – Flight Tracker App Overview and Details
Uncover the mysteries of live air traffic in one beautiful and easy to use app. Is it a bird? Is it a plane?! If it’s the latter, Plane Finder can tell you exactly which plane it is.
Plane Finder is incredibly easy to use and utterly fascinating. It enables you to see live air traffic patterns with real-time tracking of almost any plane you’re interested in, and in addition to the aircraft’s location you can see its current altitude, its speed and where it’s heading.
Get live information on flights – super handy when travelling.
It’s all great fun, but it’s also very practical: in addition to flight tracking there’s extensive airport information, and Dark Mode is just as handy for night flights as it is for daytime ones.
Trusted by friends and families of travellers, enthusiasts, pilots, cabin crew and aviation professionals alike. Choose Plane Finder for:
• Live Global Flight Tracking
Quickly find and track flights live on a map and explore live status information
• Live Airport Information
View real time airport arrival and departure boards plus terminal, gate, and baggage information
• Comprehensive Technical Data
Dig deeper into technical aircraft and flight data
• Map Focus mode
6 map toggles including Military and Cargo to quickly highlight aircraft you’re interested in
• Trending flights
Quickly see the top 5 live trending flights tracked right now
• Powerful search
Simply type into the search box and we’ll find what you’re looking for
• Custom Aircraft Labels
Choose the content of aircraft labels including logo with text label
• Leading Edge Dark Mode
Adopt dark mode, a bold interface perfect for low light
• Curated Map Styles
Switch seamlessly between simple, detailed and satellite maps
Help and Support
Plane Finder is regularly updated with innovative new features. Please email [email protected] with any questions or queries, we are happy to help.
How does Plane Finder work?
Plane Finder receives real time ADS-B and MLAT signals sent by aircraft to transmit their positional data to land based receivers. This technology is faster than traditional radar and is used for air traffic control and navigation. You can check our worldwide flight tracking coverage for free at www.planefinder.net
The use of the information presented using Plane Finder is strictly limited to pursuing enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.
Features of Plane Finder – Flight Tracker for PC
1. View live air traffic data from around the world in one easy-to-use app
2. Identify aircraft by their unique call signs
3. See aircraft speed, altitude and heading in real-time
4. Locate airports on the map and view their live traffic activity
5. Search for specific aircraft by their call sign or tail number
6. View detailed aircraft information including type, registration, owner and more
7. Save your favorite aircraft and airports for easy access
8. Receive push notifications for aircraft activity in your area
9. Share aircraft information and sightings with other users
10. Get the latest news and updates on aircraft and airports worldwide
Whats New In this Plane Finder – Flight Tracker?
Featured Flights Update
Browse and replay our collection of notable aviation events, now including:
– New speed and altitude graph
– Swipe up to reveal in depth flight and aircraft information
– Tap to speed up or slow down the playback
– Tap for full screen mode, perfect for recording videos to share with friends
Thank you for supporting Plane Finder, we regularly release updates to bring you the best live tracking experience and are already working on the next exciting set of features.
Plane Finder is a great flight tracker application that allows you to see the live location of a plane on a map. It also provides information on the flight such as the airline, flight number, origin and destination. You can also set up alerts so that you are notified when a particular plane arrives or departs.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Plane Finder – Flight Tracker on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Plane Finder – Flight Tracker Reviews
Interesting and easy to use.
Disrespectful to the previous paid users . I paid for the app before, now they changed their model to monthly and I’m no longer a premium user.
Shocked to know that you guys moved from 2.99 to a yearly subscription. Low blow
Had it for years but now not accurate or wont pick up specific flights WFT
I had previously paid for the full version of this app prior to going to the subscription model, it’s not on the same level as FlightRadar24 so I fell the subscription model is the wrong choice, it has never shown all planes, in the past it was ok for the one time price paid, but cannot justify the expense or recommend this anymore. I’ll no longer be using this app.
Superb app….u can check exact flight location on this app…
Paid for it, but then need a subscription to get features.
Great for tracking military aircraft that flight radar 24 doesn’t cover
We refer the ownership of This Plane Finder – Flight Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Plane Finder – Flight Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Plane Finder – Flight Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Plane Finder – Flight Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.