Pipe Trades Pro Calculator is the essential tool for anyone in the piping industry. It quickly and accurately calculates pipe sizes, weights, lengths, and volumes for any piping system. It is an essential tool for professionals and students alike.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Pipe Trades Pro Calculator for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install Pipe Trades Pro Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Pipe Trades Pro Calculator ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Pipe Trades Pro Calculator App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Pipe Trades Pro Calculator for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Pipe Trades Pro Calculator?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Pipe Trades Pro Calculator Reviews
Download & Install Pipe Trades Pro Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Pipe Trades Pro Calculator for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Pipe Trades Pro Calculator.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Pipe Trades Pro Calculator on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Pipe Trades Pro Calculator and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Pipe Trades Pro Calculator on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Pipe Trades Pro Calculator On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Calculated Industries|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, March 13, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Pipe Trades Pro Calculator ANDROID App Summary
The Pipe Trades Pro Calculator was developed by the popular developer agency named Calculated Industries. They have the Pipe Trades Pro Calculator in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 10.5.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 18570 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Pipe Trades Pro Calculator latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, March 13, 2023 was the last date the Pipe Trades Pro Calculator was updated with new features. If you want to use the Pipe Trades Pro Calculator on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Pipe Trades Pro Calculator using the emulator later on.
Pipe Trades Pro Calculator App Overview and Details
Advanced Pipe Trades Math calculator for Android
The Pipe Trades Pro calculator for Android Smartphone or Tablet calculates instant answers for all your pipe layout and design problems, including complex rolling offsets, parallel pipe cutbacks, weight/volume conversions, flow rates, pressures, areas and more. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an Android device to an iPhone or iPad, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
If you’ve ever used a smartphone to look up pipe data or do a pipe layout calculation, you’ll like this calculator app. With the Pipe Trades Pro calculator you’ll spend less time calculating and looking at charts and more time cutting, welding and placing pipe—makes cutbacks and offsets easy with built-in welding, pipefitter and plumbing calculations.
Great time saving tool for Pipefitters, Steamfitters, Sprinklerfitters and Welders
– Cut Lengths, Take-outs and Odd-Degree Fittings
– Right Angles, Offsets, and Complex Rolling Offsets
– Calculate Fitting Angles, Bends, Slopes, Percent Grades, Drops
– Calculate Parallel Pipe Cutbacks
– Feet-Inch-Fractions and Trigonometry
– Pipe Areas, Fill Weights
– Calculate Flow Rates, Velocity, Force, Volumes
– Calculate Pressure Loss for any Pipe Size, Type or Distance
– Complete Building, Plumbing and Metric Unit Conversions
Built-in Pipe Data
– Choose a Pipe Material and Pipe Type and enter Size (up to 42-inches) in the calculator and get Diameters, Wall Thickness, Filled Weight per Foot, Internal Area.
– Seven different Pipe Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminum, Cast Iron, Plastic, Copper.
For: Pipefitters, Steamfitters, Sprinklerfitters and Welders
Features of Pipe Trades Pro Calculator for PC
1) Find the right pipe size more quickly and easily.
2) Calculate complex pipefitting problems with ease.
3) Convert between different pipe sizes and measurements.
4) Save and share your calculations with others.
5) Get more accurate results with the built-in pipe sizing database.
6) Use the built-in material database for more accurate weight and cost estimates.
7) Use the built-in reference library for more information on pipefitting.
8) Stay up-to-date with the latest pipefitting news and information.
9) Get support from the pipefitting community.
10) Get the most out of your pipefitting calculator with our exclusive tips and tricks.
Whats New In this Pipe Trades Pro Calculator?
This app is an essential tool for anyone in the pipe trades industry. It is packed with features that allow you to quickly and easily calculate various aspects of your job, from material costs to project timelines. The app is easy to use and extremely user-friendly, making it a valuable asset for any pipe trades professional.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Pipe Trades Pro Calculator of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Pipe Trades Pro Calculator Reviews
Great app however I use the android version in my truck and iOS in my pocket the truck version is landscape only bc of my head unit is there a way for it to adjust to landscape properly?
I used to do all of these functions on scientific calculator back when I was young…. this thing is the future I was waiting for.
Bought this now I updated and now it says need to purchase again 🙄
Pissed that I purchased this through Google play store for a one time charge and now that I have an iPhone it’s a monthly subscription. What a scam! I did reach out to tech support and never got a response. Yes, somebody replied to my review only because other people can see that and I gave y’all a 1 star review. Nobody replied to my email. Why is that?
I’m a union pipefitter, and use this app every single day. I’m pretty good with numbers and have always done them in my head. I had to purchase this app for a rigging class this summer, and now this thing has spoiled me rotten lol The only thing I wish it had was the ability to view a recent history, say the last 4 or 5 lines of input or the last 4/5 equations. ********Edit Thanks for the reply and directions for finding the “Tape” function. That will be super helpful!!!
Great tool well worth the price
I have 40 years as a pipefiter. I had the calculator first, every time i needed it it was on the plan table half a jobsite away. But i always have my phone so I got the app several years ago, and have been using it ever since. It is a great tool to have in your arsenal. Do yourself a favor and learn how to use this app. And if you foreget or need to know how to do a function just long press the function and the manual comes up, along with YouTube video on the same function.
it’s it’s missing the key to erase one number if you do a mistake you have to start all over again
We refer the ownership of This Pipe Trades Pro Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pipe Trades Pro Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pipe Trades Pro Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pipe Trades Pro Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.