When it comes to teaching young children to read, phonics is one of the most effective methods. By teaching kids to associate certain sounds with specific letters or letter combinations, they can begin to sound out words on their own. And what better way to practice phonics than with some fun reading games? Here are a few of our favorites.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Phonics reading games for kids For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 Phonics reading games for kids App Overview and Details
- 2 Phonics reading games for kids App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install Phonics reading games for kids For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Phonics reading games for kids ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of Phonics reading games for kids for PC
- 6 Whats New In this Phonics reading games for kids?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent Phonics reading games for kids Reviews
Phonics reading games for kids App Overview and Details
Phonics reading games for kids App Overview and Details
Funny letter-shaped people help your child learn how to read and write. They handily transform boring study into a super-entertaining activity!
Set off colorful fireworks, send the jolly ABCD characters on an elevator ride and launch a rocket into deep space! While playing with the fun characters, children themselves do not notice they are learning to read. 📚
Super Phonics uses its own unique phonics-based methodology. Children learn to recognize sound-spelling relationships and word families such as CAT, BAT, HAT, & FLAT. Over the course of the game, children see the repeating combinations of letters and remember the sounds that each produces. Every letter and sound in the game is the product of professional voice work, helping children to develop pronunciation. 🤗
No child will get bored with these charming little letters! They serve as guides to new and entertaining adventures in a variety of lively mini-games:
🌟 Fireworks – Launch bright fireworks into the sky by collecting letters in short words!
🌟 The Elevator – Help the letters find the right floor and set up a fun dance party!
🌟 Rocket Ship – Put together a team of brave letter astronauts so they can set out on a lively journey into space!
Going through the mini-games level by level, children recall how to read and write simple words. A well-developed system of hints allows even the youngest children to take the first steps in reading independently.
💥 The Super Phonics app for children includes: 💥
👉 A unique play-based methodology for learning to read
👉 Spelling games for kids kindergarten
👉 Super-entertaining mini-games for boys & girls free
👉 A wide variety of difficulty levels
👉 A colorful game interface
👉 Memory and attention training
👉 Development of fine motor skills
👉 Parental controls
👉 No third-party advertising
Download educational ABC learning games for kids from the Bini Bambini creative group. Play and learn to read with our free apps for toddlers! 🙂🎓
Download & Install Phonics reading games for kids For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Phonics reading games for kids on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Phonics reading games for kids on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Phonics reading games for kids result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Phonics reading games for kids will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Phonics reading games for kids with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Phonics reading games for kids on your PC.
|App Name:||Phonics reading games for kids On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Bini Bambini|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, January 12, 2021|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Phonics reading games for kids ANDROID App Summary
Bini Bambini is the developer of this Phonics reading games for kids application. It is listed under the Educational category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 839071+ users of this app. The Phonics reading games for kids app rating is currently 126.96.36.199.
It was last updated on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Phonics reading games for kids for PC
1. Funny letter-shaped people help your child learn how to read and write.
2. They handily transform boring worksheets into fun and engaging activities.
3. They make learning to read and write an enjoyable experience for your child.
4. Your child will be motivated to learn with these fun and encouraging letter-shaped people.
5. They are a great way to introduce your child to the alphabet and help them to understand how letters are used to form words.
6. With these funny letter-shaped people by their side, your child will be eager to practice their reading and writing skills.
7. These helpful letter-shaped people will give your child a boost of confidence as they learn to read and write.
8. Your child will love spending time with these amusing letter-shaped people.
9. These letter-shaped people are an excellent resource for parents and teachers alike.
10. Your child will be well on their way to becoming a proficient reader and writer with the help of these funny letter-shaped people.
Whats New In this Phonics reading games for kids?
Super App for super kids: become familiar with letters and independent reading!
This application is a great tool for helping kids to learn phonics and improve their reading skills. The games are engaging and fun, and the app provides a good mix of challenge and support. The tracking feature is also very helpful in monitoring progress. Overall, this is a great tool for helping kids to learn to read.
This concludes our article on Phonics reading games for kids Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Phonics reading games for kids for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Phonics reading games for kids Reviews
Not much interesting
Unethical! Phonics app not too bad but littered with links to other applications that my 4 year old has tried to install. Very unethical!
This us a very good learning app for kids. However, I think the spelling should go accordingly eg O K B O 1ST= B 2ND = O 3RD= O 4TH = K
Best kids app so fun love it
Impressive. Plz remove the ads
I love this game so much!😊
We refer the ownership of This Phonics reading games for kids to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Phonics reading games for kids and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Phonics reading games for kids. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Phonics reading games for kids.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.