Paddle Bear is a Canadian company that specializes in making paddleboards and accessories. Founded in 2009, Paddle Bear has become a leading manufacturer of paddleboards, with a focus on quality and customer service.
In this article, we will show you how to download Paddle Bear For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Paddle Bear technical specifications first.
Paddle Bear ANDROID App Summary
Pllanet is the developer of this Paddle Bear application. It is listed under the Sports category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 152+ users of this app. The Paddle Bear app rating is currently 1.02.
It was last updated on Tuesday, September 27, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Paddle Bear for PC
1. Paddle Bear is a game that simulates real-life paddling.
2. Players control their bear by tapping on on-screen buttons.
3. The game features three different environments – a river, a lake, and a sea.
4. Paddle Bear is a single player game.
5. The objective of the game is to collect as many fish as possible.
6. Players can paddle their bear left or right to avoid obstacles and collect fish.
7. The game features cute and realistic graphics.
8. The game is suitable for players of all ages.
9. Paddle Bear is available for free on the App Store.
10. The game is developed by Justin Smith.
|App Name:||Paddle Bear On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, September 27, 2016|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Paddle Bear For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Paddle Bear on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Paddle Bear on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for thePaddle Bear in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Paddle Bear on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Paddle Bear running on your computer.
Paddle Bear App Overview and Details
Paddle Bear is a game that simulates real-life paddling. Players control their bear by tapping on one of the four corners of the screen to paddle front-left, front-right, back-left or back-right. Timing and coordination are very crucial to its survival, as going off-screen, hitting the lands or the logs all cause sinkage. The goal is to paddle for as long as possible and to collect drowning bear cubs, which can be exchanged for new bears at the shop.
The game may seem difficult at first, but it should be beatable if you make connections with real life paddling physics. If you are an experienced paddler, you should be able to make quick progress. Pro tip: acceleration is the greatest when the paddle is fully buried in the water. To achieve maximum speed or rotation, don’t let it drag and snap it out right when it’s passed that stage.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it 🙂
Whats New In this Paddle Bear?
Paddling direction hotfix
The Paddle Bear app is a great way to stay active and have fun at the same time. It is easy to use and has a variety of games to keep you entertained. The app is also great for families as it can be used by multiple people at once. Overall, the Paddle Bear app is a great way to stay active and have fun.
This concludes our article on Paddle Bear Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Paddle Bear for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Paddle Bear Reviews
Simple and fun. Looks nice too
I got rid of aids playing this
Hard but very addicting game. If you have time to kill this is for you.
Already addicted! Cool retro graphics and fun game!
Interesting paddle concepts. It takes a while to get used to the game but it is fun and addicting.
Honestly super cool! Nice concept and a cool interface
Superb retro feel, and deceptively addictive, keep making more games!
So simple but addicting
We refer the ownership of This Paddle Bear to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Paddle Bear and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Paddle Bear. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Paddle Bear.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.