New York City’s Bus Checker is a great way to keep track of your bus schedule. With this app, you can view arrival times for all buses in the city, as well as see which bus routes are running on time. You can also set up alerts so that you know when your bus is about to arrive.
The latest NYC Bus Checker for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
NYC Bus Checker ANDROID App Summary
UrbanThings has developed the NYC Bus Checker for Android. You can find it under the Maps & Navigation category on Play Store. Since its inception, NYC Bus Checker has got over 194941+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 10.34.0
The latest update of NYC Bus Checker is Wednesday, November 30, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
NYC Bus Checker App Overview and Details
NYC Bus Checker brings you live bus times, smart journey planning and detailed route maps for all of New York City.
With up to date transit data, NYC Bus Checker has you covered, no matter where you need to go in New York.
• Live times at all of New York’s 15,000+ bus stops
• Plan a journey anywhere in NYC by bus, subway, rail and more
• Explore route maps for all NYC Bus Routes – see exactly where your bus goes.
• Get real-time CitiBike dock info
• Be one step ahead with updates on detours, closures and cancellations
• Save your favorite stops, routes and places for easy access
• Get live times on your home screen with the Bus Checker widget
• Featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Cosmopolitan and Wired UK
• “If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Bus Checker” – The Guardian
Problems with the app?
Please read through our FAQs at www.buschecker.com or tap the link from within the App to access our support portal
– Bus Checker is a registered trademark of UrbanThings Limited
Features of NYC Bus Checker for PC
1. Live bus times
2. Smart journey planning
3. Detailed route maps
4. Real-time bus arrival information
5. Bus stop location information
6. Customizable routes
7. Offline access
8. Personalized notifications
9. Integration with other transportation apps
10. User-friendly interface
Install “NYC Bus Checker” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the NYC Bus Checker on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the NYC Bus Checker app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install NYC Bus Checker.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||NYC Bus Checker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this NYC Bus Checker?
* Stability and performance improvements
This app is great for anyone who takes the bus in NYC. It provides real-time information on bus arrival times, so you never have to wonder when your bus will arrive. The app is also useful for seeing which buses are running on time and which ones are running late, so you can plan your commute accordingly. Overall, this is a great app for anyone who takes the bus in NYC.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the NYC Bus Checker for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent NYC Bus Checker Reviews
Sometimes it give bus time but no bus show up.
I loved this app before the update now it’s difficult to navigate. Decided to switch to another app after many years.
Since this new change, I don’t even know how to use the app! Why all these changes? It was beautiful before, simple, and accurate. Please restore the old one.😶
I loved off this app for years untill the recent update. It is never accurate and frustrating having to find your location on the map. Looking to see IF the bus is coming is more accurate than the app. I uninstalled it.
I don’t know what happened with the last update but the app icon now says UK when I have the NY one installed and my widget got deleted because now you have to create an account and sign in just to save favorite bus stops? It was good before this update. Now the widget is ridiculously huge compared to before. Too much screen real estate wasted. Also, the UI is now difficult to read and no longer intuitive. There is also a lot of wasted space. This changed for the worst with new ownership.
NOPE. This update was not a good choice. Uninstalled.
Much harder to navigate. Not easy to use
Horrible, It deleted all my information, saved routes. It’s not easy to navigate
After updated, it became from NYC bus to UK bus. I installed it again, it asked the email. When I entered a yahoo email, it said invalid email. After entered a Gmail, it asked to share the contracts and photos. It wants to get my info and sell it? Just uninstalled it. DON’T use this app!
When clicking on a bus for more information, it shows a list of “calling points” (which is a term I’ve never heard in New York; we call them “stops”) with times listed from about 4:30 in the morning instead of the current time. Also, the home screen icon says “UK” instead of “NEW YORK”.
We refer the ownership of This NYC Bus Checker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NYC Bus Checker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the NYC Bus Checker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NYC Bus Checker.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.