Nextcloud Deck is a Kanban-style task manager for Nextcloud. It lets you create and manage your tasks in Nextcloud, and is heavily inspired by Trello. You can create boards to organize your tasks, and each board can have its own set of lists. You can also add people to your boards, and assign tasks to them.
The technical specifications of the Nextcloud Deck for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Nextcloud Deck ANDROID App Summary
Nextcloud Deck was developed by Niedermann IT-Dienstleistungen and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Nextcloud Deck from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Nextcloud Deck is 1.20.3 on Play store with total users of 8117. The Nextcloud Deck app has a user rating of 4.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Nextcloud Deck is Sunday, November 13, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Nextcloud Deck on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Nextcloud Deck For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Nextcloud Deck using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Nextcloud Deck on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Nextcloud Deck here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Nextcloud Deck On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Niedermann IT-Dienstleistungen|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, November 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Nextcloud Deck for PC
1. Multiple accounts: You can have multiple accounts with different permissions levels.
2. Works offline: You can work offline and your changes will be automatically synced when you’re back online.
3. Manage cards, lists and boards: You can easily add, edit and delete cards, lists and boards.
4. Manage labels and checklists: You can easily add, edit and delete labels and checklists.
5. Drag and drop: You can easily drag and drop cards, lists and boards to reorder them.
6. Search: You can easily search for cards, lists and boards.
7. Filter: You can easily filter cards, lists and boards.
8. Sort: You can easily sort cards, lists and boards.
9. View history: You can easily view the history of changes made to cards, lists and boards.
10. Export: You can easily export cards, lists and boards.
Nextcloud Deck App Overview and Details
* Multiple accounts 👥
* Works offline 🔌
* Manage cards, lists and boards 📝
* Manage tags 🏷
* Supports attachments 📎, activities ⚡ & comments 💬
* Dark mode 🌙
* Translated in many languages 🌎
* Nextcloud (https://nextcloud.com/)
* Nextcloud Deck app (https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/deck)
* Nextcloud Android app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nextcloud.client)
Whats New In this Nextcloud Deck?
– 🐞 Workaround for not announced breaking change of Deck 1.8b1
– 🐞 Fix crash when appending a shared text to the description of an existing card
– 🐞 Fix constraint violation when a user has been assigned to a board multiple times
– 🎨 Fix theming issue when taking photos on a board with white color
Overall, Nextcloud Deck is a great application for managing your tasks and to-do lists. It is simple and easy to use, and it integrates well with other Nextcloud applications. There are a few areas for improvement, such as the search function and the ability to add more than one label to a task, but overall it is a great application.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Nextcloud Deck on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Nextcloud Deck Reviews
This is great. No more using spreadsheets and I control my data.
Great organizer. Can be used to files as well if groups are working on the same document.
Two words: Even greater.
How to see archived cards?
Great app. Synchronisation works flawlessly. It seems, notifications don’t work any more. Will this be fixed in the next update?
First impressions are very good! Picked up my next cloud automatically and displays decks, lists and cards nicely. Still testing syncronization though. It looks like you need to refresh a list (pull down from the top) to get the latest changes made from the Web interface
This is a really simple app that has replaced Trello for me. Has really boosted productivity. Well worth the cost. I’ll gladly pay for functionality like this and help push development. Interface is very simple, no issues whatsoever for me with a digital Ocean self host.
When it works it’s great, however it crashes frequently. Is there somewhere i can send the bug report?
We refer the ownership of This Nextcloud Deck to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Nextcloud Deck and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Nextcloud Deck. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Nextcloud Deck.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.