NaviGate Preparedness is a comprehensive emergency preparedness and response system designed to help organizations and individuals be better prepared for and respond to emergencies. NaviGate Preparedness includes a suite of tools and resources to help users plan and prepare for emergencies, as well as a platform to share information and coordinate response efforts.
Our goal is to help you get the NaviGate Prepared for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
The developer of the NaviGate Prepared is Navigate360, LLC and they’ve done a great job at keeping NaviGate Prepared simple yet highly interactive. You can find the NaviGate Prepared under Tools of Play Store. NaviGate Prepared’s latest version is 1.4.1 with an impressive user base of over 47459. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.2 shows how people love NaviGate Prepared.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the NaviGate Prepared is Friday, April 10, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the NaviGate Prepared on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
An Emergency Safety app designed to help school and business staff respond safely and effectively during drills and emergencies. The various components of the app address different safety needs including step-by-step emergency response procedures using the following features:
– Real-time Emergency Response Flipcharts put emergency procedures front and center, providing staff with immediate access to the steps to handle various situations.
– For schools, Respond empowers staff to account for students, by name, during drills and emergencies. Personnel can instantly view building and class roster information that is synced with the school’s Student Information System (SIS).
– Drill Scenarios gives administrators tools to run more effective and engaging drills. Get staff involved in initiating drills by responding to these real-world text and audio scenarios.
1. App designed to help school and business staff respond safely and effectively during an emergency situation
2. Provides step-by-step instructions on how to respond to an emergency situation
3. Allows users to input specific information about their school or business emergency plan
4. Offers a variety of emergency response options to choose from
5.Allows users to create a custom emergency plan
6. Sends alerts to users in the event of an emergency
7. Provides real-time updates on emergency situations
8. Allows users to share their location with others in the event of an emergency
9. Provides a map of the area in the event of an emergency
10. Offers a chat function to allow users to communicate with others during an emergency
We are now Navigate360! We've joined forces with ALICE Training Institute and SafePlans to bring technology, education, and service solutions together to provide a full spectrum of safety solutions from prevention to recovery.
Let’s download and install the NaviGate Prepared app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the NaviGate Prepared app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the NaviGate Prepared will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed NaviGate Prepared on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||NaviGate Prepared On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Navigate360, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, April 10, 2020|
|Get it On:|
NaviGate Prepared is an excellent emergency preparedness tool. It is user-friendly and provides a wealth of information to help users be prepared for a variety of emergencies. The app is well-designed and easy to navigate. It is an essential tool for anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the NaviGate Prepared for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the NaviGate Prepared, or the steps altogether.
Doesn’t work if your phone is on mute…
Useful app for communicating safety information to your business/organization. Good customer service.
This app sucks, what do you do when you can’t log in???
We are excited to have this in our District. We look forward to having one centralized location for all our safety documents
We use this in my ISD. It is helpful for campuses where you do not have a mobile population. We have students that shuttle to other campuses, and this is the hardest thing I have to deal with. Otherwise, it is a pretty user friendly app.
kkoi poly k k ooo out oooo ok
will not connect to server
6y 6th aft
super app that helps to build a safer school. highly recommend.
We refer the ownership of This NaviGate Prepared to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NaviGate Prepared and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the NaviGate Prepared. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NaviGate Prepared.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.