Nautical charts are the maps that boaters use to navigate waterways. They show water depth, coastline features, buoys, and other navigational aids. Nautical charts are essential for safe boating.
We will help you download the Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation Reviews
You want to download and install Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Thursday, October 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Biggerworks is the developer of the Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation, and they have the app under the Travel & Local of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation from them is 8.5.3 with over 274034 users under the hood. With a 3.8 rating, the Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation is Thursday, October 27, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
The most comprehensive app for safe and prepared boating navigation. With ANWB Water Almanac 2, route planner, water maps, AIS +, marinas, bridges, locks, offline use and more. Try now and plan your next trip!
With the Nautical Maps app you have everything you need at hand:
• 4 countries, 1 price: Complete nautical maps of the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
• Access all information from the paper ANWB Water Almanac 2 with just a few taps in the app
• All current information about marinas, bridges and locks including opening times
• Plan the optimal route between your starting point and destination, including the objects you encounter (beta 2.0)
• New! AIS +: Share your position in real time and see at a glance where surrounding ships are located (currently only available for the Netherlands)
• Show or hide information on the nautical maps to see exactly what you need
• Stay up-to-date with the current navigation reports and obstructions from the Rijkswaterstaat
• More than 200,000 nautical objects (bridges, locks, markings, mooring places and more)
• Locations of more than 4,000 marinas and all details of existing facilities
• Radio silence on the water? No problem! Download the corresponding charts for offline use
• Regular updates and free access to all new features
• Each user account can be used on up to 3 devices at no extra cost
• Free Windows version included with the subscription
• Reliable service: We are at your service 7 days a week ([email protected])
How the subscription works:
Nautical Maps is free for the first 7 days. After that, the app only works with a valid subscription. You can purchase the following subscriptions:
• Monthly subscription (€ 12,99)
• Seasonal subscription (3 months for just € 29,99)
• Annual subscription (€ 44,99)
The subscription ends automatically.
Please note: If you purchase a subscription during the free 7-day trial period, we will add your new credit to your remaining balance. Your purchased subscription is not automatically renewed.
Payment methods for subscription:
• The subscription will be charged to your Google account
• At Google you can use different payment methods for a subscription, such as PayPal or credit card
Even more boating pleasure with a Nautical Maps account
You can create an account in the app to activate your subscription on a total of 3 devices.
• The file size of the offline map material is very large and you are advised to download it on a stable Wi-Fi connection
• Prolonged use of GPS in the background can considerably shorten the battery life of your device
Do you have questions about the app? Please contact our helpdesk ([email protected]) or read more on our website (www.waterkaarten.app/en).
Please note that this app is only intended as an aid when navigating on the water. Stay alert to your surroundings while boating.
1. The app provides comprehensive information on safe boating navigation routes.
2. The app helps you plan your boating trip in advance.
3. The app provides real-time information on water conditions.
4. The app offers a route planner to help you find the safest and most efficient route.
5. The app includes a tide table to help you plan your trip around the tides.
6. The app provides information on marinas and mooring facilities.
7. The app includes a comprehensive directory of navigation aids.
8. The app offers a unique ‘find my position’ feature.
9. The app includes a weather forecast to help you plan your trip.
10. The app is available in English, Dutch, French and German.
Nautical Maps is a great boat navigation application that can help you plan your trips, find your way around obstacles, and avoid dangerous areas. It’s easy to use and can be a valuable asset when boating.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation? Let us know!
The app is generally good, the auto routing feature worked well for me. I wouldn’t want to navigate the Netherlands without it. There are some factual errors. One bridge height was incorrect. One new bridge was missing. One bridge was noted as closed, but was open and there was no contact information for the bridge, and no way to comment on the bridge information. Auto routing didn’t recognize the closure. Routing underestimated transit times for my slow boat, we should be able to set speed
Sthe spp sore tells it’s a free app. Nothing is true of that. You get a 7 day free trial. After that you MUST pay to continiue to use it. Kinda a bummer if you ask me. Also worth to note, inly the UK, NL, BE &DE maps are included. The rest of Europe probably has no nautical traffic…
Non functional routing basicly the map and info of almanac part 2. No live warnings of issues like blocked waterways etc. Additional comment 2 years later: the app requires access to the Facebook track& trace systems only visible after installing and inspecting with classyshark. Unbelievable anwb supports the Facebook sellout of personal data. Pity I can’t assign zero stars.
Set up email and password went to log in didn’t no email.
Bad performance and handling.
Tried it out but needed to subscribe only to find out ais traffic is not working
Yet another app that forces you to create an account to even try it.
Leuk bedacht, maar je hebt er niet veel aan … Automatisch een route plannen kun je vergeten; hij kan echt _niks_ vinden, zelfs niet als je de halve route via ‘tussenpunten’ al in zit te stellen. Dan maar een .gpx importeren? Nee hoor, dat kan ook niet.Wilde hem gebruiken voor het éénmalig plannen en varen van de SMR, maar dat is onhaalbaar gebleken. Ik weet niet zo goed waar je voor moet betalen, want er zijn gratis apps die meer kunnen met dezelfde kwaliteit kaarten …
We refer the ownership of This Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Nautical Maps: Boat Navigation.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.