Nautical Calculator is an online calculator that helps you calculate different aspects of your nautical journey. You can calculate things like speed, time, distance, fuel consumption, and more. Nautical Calculator is a great tool for planning your nautical trip and making sure you have everything you need.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Nautical Calculator for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Nautical Calculator For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Nautical Calculator on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Nautical Calculator using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Nautical Calculator so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Nautical Calculator on your computer.
|App Name:||Nautical Calculator On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Giacomo Gabriele|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, August 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Nautical Calculator ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Nautical Calculator in the Tools category. You can download and install Nautical Calculator on your Android phone from there. Giacomo Gabriele is the developer of Nautical Calculator who made this app.
9.3.3 is the latest version of Nautical Calculator that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 141279. Plus, you’ll see that Nautical Calculator has a good user rating of 4.3.
You can install the latest version of Nautical Calculator, which is Tuesday, August 2, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Nautical Calculator on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Nautical Calculator for PC
1. Nautical Calculator calculates rhumb line navigation.
2. Nautical Calculator calculates great circle navigation.
3. Nautical Calculator is an Android application.
4. Nautical Calculator is easy to use.
5. Nautical Calculator is accurate.
6. Nautical Calculator is free.
7. Nautical Calculator is available in English.
8. Nautical Calculator can be used offline.
9. Nautical Calculator has no ads.
10. Nautical Calculator is open source.
Nautical Calculator App Overview and Details
Nautical Calculator is an Android application that calculates rhumb line and great circle navigation.
The application is totally free.
The main functions are:
– Given two coordinates, great circle and rhumb line courses, distances, great circle vertex and meridional parts is calculated, is show graphics.
– Given a position, new position is determined by advancing it for courses and distances.
– Wheel Over calculation
– Compass detections
– Draft survey
other features can be enabled.
– Calculate Average speed
– E.T.A. calculation
– Route plan, for manual waypoints planning
– Waypoint route
– Route mix with parallel limit
– Rhumb Line Parallel/Meridian intersection
– Follow on same Rhumb Line route
– Opposite course rendez vous
– Route correction
– Calculate Amplitude at sunset and sunrise
– Compass Error
– Solves Drift problem
– Solves Tides problem
– Solves Tidal current problem
– Solves Under keel clearance problem
– Wind calculation with Beaufort classification
– ABC Tables (azimuth, initial course, right ascension with unknow star)
– Nautical almanac
– Moon phases
– Celestial Navigation with position line
– Meridian transit
– Celestial observation
– Coastal navigation
– Wheel Over
– Draft Survey
In routes feature there is a world map: it isn’t a nautical chart and is not for use as a saling chart, but as a simple general means of showing the courses through the water on earth, this map isn’t for navigational purposes.
follow on facebook
Whats New In this Nautical Calculator?
– added possible negative values for tides and interpolation function
– optimized sorting function on the home screen
The Nautical Calculator is a great tool for anyone interested in navigation and maritime activities. It is easy to use and provides accurate results. It is a valuable resource for both beginners and experienced mariners alike.
That’s it! That’s how you download Nautical Calculator on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Nautical Calculator Reviews
Discovered that both the free app and PRO app was on phone. So deleted free app. All appears to be okay now. Very pleased. Thank you. Great App.
Thank you I’m a marine student and i appreciate it
Everything requires in app purchases
Looks very feature rich but I have no idea hownit works because I’m a noob at navigation
Very good app.
I gave it 1 Star to alarm you. I have purchased this app long ago. I may be one of the first user to ever subscribed to your app. But qfter changing my phone, I cant use the full version anymore. any thoughts,?
Absolute Amazing!! Best app in this category. I’ll buy its Pro Version.
Purchases but not use
We refer the ownership of This Nautical Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Nautical Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Nautical Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Nautical Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.