Mobile Privacy Dashboard is an app that allows you to see which apps are tracking your location, accessing your microphone and camera, and more. You can also see how your data is being used, and you can opt out of certain permissions.
Installing and using the Mobile Privacy Dashboard for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
- 1 Mobile Privacy Dashboard ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Mobile Privacy Dashboard App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Mobile Privacy Dashboard for PC
- 4 Download & Install Mobile Privacy Dashboard On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Mobile Privacy Dashboard?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Mobile Privacy Dashboard Reviews
Mobile Privacy Dashboard ANDROID App Summary
Dilip Master Apps has developed the Mobile Privacy Dashboard application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Mobile Privacy Dashboard has over 650 users with a great 1.0 rating overall. The latest version of Mobile Privacy Dashboard is currently 1.4.
The latest upstate time of the Mobile Privacy Dashboard is Wednesday, September 7, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Mobile Privacy Dashboard on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Mobile Privacy Dashboard App Overview and Details
Do you know which apps are accessing your Camera, Mic & Location without you being known?
Mobile Privacy Dashboard app will keep track the usage of these features by any app and let you know when it is in use.
App will display simple timeline view of accesses to Camera, Microphone and Location.
1. Privacy Indicators
— A pop-up icon will appear in top-right corner of your screen when Camera, Mic or Location is used by any app.
2. Permission Usage Dashboard
— App usage data will be shown on dashboard on home screen.
— Show selected date usage data in chart.
3. Logs History
— Detailed view of usage of Permission/Apps.
— Timeline of permissions usage by any particular app.
4. App Settings
— Privacy Indicators Settings
— Notification Alert On/Off
— Add app in exclusion list so that apps do not monitor permission usage.
— On/Off Camera & Microphone usage detection.
— On/Off Location usage detection.
— Enable/Disable Vibration.
— Delete all logs.
Query All Packages : permission is used for get list of all installed apps and here it is used to allow user to exclude apps that do not need to be monitored for camera, microphone or location.
Accessibility : This is used for the core function of this to allow app to monitor usage of Camera, Microphone, & Location by other apps. And this data is show to the user in timeline of this app.
We do not collect or save any data with us. All this is used locally in user’s phone.
Features of Mobile Privacy Dashboard for PC
1. Helps you to know which apps are accessing your Camera, Mic & Location without you being known.
2. Protects your privacy by keeping track of app permissions.
3. prevents malware and spyware from accessing your personal information.
4. Lets you know when an app is trying to access your camera or microphone.
5. Gives you the ability to grant or deny permission for an app to access your camera or microphone.
6. Keeps a log of all the apps that have accessed your camera or microphone.
7. Notifies you when an app is tracking your location.
8. Gives you the ability to grant or deny permission for an app to access your location.
9. Keeps a log of all the apps that have accessed your location.
10. Helps you to manage your app permissions in one place.
|App Name:||Mobile Privacy Dashboard On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Dilip Master Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, September 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Mobile Privacy Dashboard On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Mobile Privacy Dashboard on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Mobile Privacy Dashboard. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Mobile Privacy Dashboard, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Mobile Privacy Dashboard?
This application is great for mobile privacy. It provides a dashboard to help you keep track of your privacy settings and see how they compare to others. It also helps you understand what information is being shared and with whom. Overall, this is a great tool to help you keep your mobile privacy in check.
Did the guide help you download and install the Mobile Privacy Dashboard for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Mobile Privacy Dashboard, let us know below.
Recent Mobile Privacy Dashboard Reviews
Pale copy of the app privacy dashboard
We refer the ownership of This Mobile Privacy Dashboard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mobile Privacy Dashboard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mobile Privacy Dashboard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mobile Privacy Dashboard.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.