China’s first metro was built in 1969 in Beijing. The system now consists of 22 metro lines in Beijing, 8 in Tianjin, 28 in Shanghai, 13 in Nanjing, 8 in Guangzhou, 11 in Shenzhen, 8 in Hangzhou, 6 in Chengdu, 5 in Wuhan, 4 in Changsha, 4 in Xi’an, 3 in Tianjin and 1 in Urumqi. The Shanghai Metro is the longest metro system in the world. The Beijing Metro is the busiest in the world with over 3 billion trips made in 2016.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Metro China Subway For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 Metro China Subway App Overview and Details
- 2 Metro China Subway App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install Metro China Subway For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Metro China Subway ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of Metro China Subway for PC
- 6 Whats New In this Metro China Subway?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent Metro China Subway Reviews
Metro China Subway App Overview and Details
Metro China Subway App Overview and Details
This is China’s best metro app.
1. Fully up-to-date for 2022
Accurate metro map and metro information.
A really easy route-planner. Get route, time and fare information.
3. Work offline
Internet connection is not required.
4. 11 Language
English, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 日本語, 한국어, Русский, Français, Español, Deutsch, Português, Italiano
5. 43 City
Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Nanjing, Chongqing, Wuhan, Chengdu, Tianjin, Dalian, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Zhengzhou, Xi’an, Kunming, Ningbo, Changsha, Changchun, Hefei, Wuxi, Shenyang, Nanning, Nanchang, Qingdao, Kaohsiung, Dongguan, Shijiazhuang, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Harbin, Guiyang, Urumqi, Wenzhou, Jinan, Lanzhou, Changzhou, Xuzhou, Macau, Hohhot, Foshan, Taichung, Taiyuan, Luoyang
Download & Install Metro China Subway For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Metro China Subway on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Metro China Subway on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Metro China Subway result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Metro China Subway will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Metro China Subway with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Metro China Subway on your PC.
|App Name:||Metro China Subway On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||WU QIUPING|
|Updated on:||Friday, July 3, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Get it On:|
Metro China Subway ANDROID App Summary
WU QIUPING is the developer of this Metro China Subway application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 252342+ users of this app. The Metro China Subway app rating is currently 10.5.2.
It was last updated on Friday, July 3, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Metro China Subway for PC
1. Up-to-date for 2022
2. Accurate metro map
3. Metro information
4. Train schedules
Whats New In this Metro China Subway?
The Metro China Subway application is a great tool for helping people get around in China. It is user friendly and provides accurate information. The application is also great for helping people to plan their trips in advance.
This concludes our article on Metro China Subway Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Metro China Subway for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Metro China Subway Reviews
This is the app that saved my life when I was back in China! It’s super easy to use, and the timetables are accurate. Props to the developer👏
The ad are too invasive, it is not intuitive to close them, and it will automatically try to download and install other app… I’m deleting it.
This app has continued to provide more and more updated Metro Maps. One thing I wish I could do is copy the name text for the stations, but thats icing on the cake of an awesome app. (Edit: While I stand by all my previous comments I am withdrawing a star. I like to have my maps up to date. So i like to update them when they have been updated, the thing is, i do not want to OPEN the updated map. This requires extra clicks to both close an ad and move back to update or choose. Pls. Fix.)
It just constantly searches for location and never loads. Pointless
unusable with the ads now. will be deleted…
I loved this app but now it no longer works past December 2021.
We refer the ownership of This Metro China Subway to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Metro China Subway and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Metro China Subway. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Metro China Subway.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.