Marine Ways – Nautical Charts are a comprehensive and up-to-date guide to the world’s oceans, providing information on depths, coastline, dangers, etc. They are an essential tool for any sailor or maritime enthusiast.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Marine Ways – Nautical Charts For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 Marine Ways – Nautical Charts App Overview and Details
- 2 Marine Ways – Nautical Charts App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install Marine Ways – Nautical Charts For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Marine Ways – Nautical Charts ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of Marine Ways – Nautical Charts for PC
- 6 Whats New In this Marine Ways – Nautical Charts?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent Marine Ways – Nautical Charts Reviews
Marine Ways – Nautical Charts App Overview and Details
Marine Ways – Nautical Charts App Overview and Details
Marine Ways Boating is the ultimate marine navigation and planning application! In this application you will gain access to:
– United States charts provided by National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
– New Zealand charts provided by Land Information New Zealand (LINZ)
– NOAA Electronic Navigational Charts (ENC) (NOAA’s newest and most powerful electronic charting product).
– NOAA classic charts (including Day, Red, Dusk, Night, and Gray versions).
– LINZ charts (available in Day, Dusk, and Night versions only currently)
ROUTE PLANNING TOOLS
-Route Plotting. Tap and hold on the map for one second to plot your waypoints. To form a route, continue to tap and hold on the map in different areas. Distance and bearing are conveniently calculated and displayed for each leg as you add, adjust, or remove waypoints.
-Travel Mode. Automatically centers the map on your current position as you move. Use travel mode to see how closely you are following your plotted route in real time!
-Route Leg Summary. A convenient view containing detailed information of each leg you have plotted, including start and end coordinates, distance, and bearing.
BUOY REPORTS AND OBSTRUCTION INFORMATION
Markers for buoys and obstructions are conveniently plotted in their actual location on the map! Just click on the marker to view their information!
– Buoy Reports: Get complete current conditions and wave reports for fixed and drifting buoys.
– Obstructions: Get location and history information about potentially dangerous, submerged hazards including rocks and sunken vessels.
The navigational dashboard shows various real-time information including:
– Current location (latitude and longitude, with accuracy range)
– Current Heading (includes a small directional compass as well!)
– Current Speed Over Ground
– Current Bearing
MARINE MAP OVERLAYS
Toggle various marine overlay data right onto the map to get a better idea of the current boating conditions!
– Water Surface Temperature (Global)
– Wind Speeds (US only)
– Wind Gusts (US only)
– Wave Heights (US only)
LOCATION SHARING OVER WATER / VIEW OTHER BOATS
– Display your last known location, speed, bearing, and boat name on the map for other Marine Ways boaters to view.
– View the last known location, speed, bearing, and boat name of other Marine Ways boaters, as well as their distance and bearing from your location.
– Location sharing is turned off by default. When you are ready to share, toggle it on within general settings. To continuously update your location on the map, keep the app opened and focused. The app currently does not update your location in the background.
– Weather Precipitation Radar (US & Hawaii only). Detects any rain and snow in the area.
– Weather Station. Reports the nearest observation station data. Current temperature, humidity, weather conditions, wind, and more! Station observation data is available globally.
– Weather Alerts. Weather station also reports any active weather alerts issued by the National Weather Service such as severe thunderstorm warnings or hurricane warnings. Weather alert information is available for US, Alaska and Hawaii.
– Land Surface Temperature overlay. Shows the current surface temperature on land (US only).
Navigational Charts Disclaimer from NOAA:
NOAA ENC Online is not certified for navigation. Screen captures of the ENCs displayed here do NOT fulfill chart carriage requirements for regulated commercial vessels under Titles 33 and 46 of the Code of Federal Regulations.
Enjoy the app! Marine Ways is also available on the web at http://www.marineways.com
Download & Install Marine Ways – Nautical Charts For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Marine Ways – Nautical Charts on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Marine Ways – Nautical Charts on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Marine Ways – Nautical Charts result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Marine Ways – Nautical Charts will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Marine Ways – Nautical Charts with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Marine Ways – Nautical Charts on your PC.
|App Name:||Marine Ways – Nautical Charts On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, October 11, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Get it On:|
Marine Ways – Nautical Charts ANDROID App Summary
Kernalite is the developer of this Marine Ways – Nautical Charts application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 188864+ users of this app. The Marine Ways – Nautical Charts app rating is currently 1.27.
It was last updated on Tuesday, October 11, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Marine Ways – Nautical Charts for PC
1. Marine Ways Boating is the ultimate marine navigation and planning application!
2. In this application, you can find detailed information about marine navigation and planning.
3. Marine Ways Boating provides you with comprehensive tools for marine navigation and planning.
4. With Marine Ways Boating, you can easily find your way around the sea and plan your marine routes.
5. Marine Ways Boating is very user-friendly and easy to use.
6. Marine Ways Boating is constantly updated with the latest information about marine navigation and planning.
7. Marine Ways Boating is available in different languages.
8. Marine Ways Boating is a very affordable marine navigation and planning application.
9. Marine Ways Boating comes with a money-back guarantee.
10. Marine Ways Boating is the best marine navigation and planning application on the market!
Whats New In this Marine Ways – Nautical Charts?
Upgraded android features to later versions for various improvements.
This application is an essential tool for any sailor or boater. It provides detailed nautical charts that are easy to use and read. The charts are constantly updated, so you can be sure you’re always getting the most accurate information. This app is a must-have for anyone who wants to stay safe and informed while out on the water.
This concludes our article on Marine Ways – Nautical Charts Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Marine Ways – Nautical Charts for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Marine Ways – Nautical Charts Reviews
Excellent app…thank you.
I wish it worked better without being on line, it does give my speed but loses the map. I’d like to be able to save my routes, but it’s free, so I can’t complain. It used to work, now it won’t even open. It freezes constantly. I’ve sent numerous feedback messages, they’re all ignored. Don’t waste your time. Buy Navionics instead.
Wish it would trace the course sailed or track it.
Excellent resource for boating and fishing
Easy to use.
Very good for planning a boating trip.
Decent App; it’s saved me from hitting some shoals at night. For inland lakes, you have to use satellite view, because there are very few depth indications.
Excellent for back up to my primary gps. Works great!
This is a really good, really simple app that shows you the exact same charts your tax dollars paid for and that a lot of apps and sharp plotters like to charge you hundreds of dollars for for no reason. Trouble is it doesn’t seem like you can download the maps ahead of time which could get dicey, and is what stops me from using this as a complete replacement for something like OpenCPN which does download charts, although extremely clunky in everything else it does. I’d pay for that
We refer the ownership of This Marine Ways – Nautical Charts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Marine Ways – Nautical Charts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Marine Ways – Nautical Charts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Marine Ways – Nautical Charts.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.