Marijuana Addiction Calendar is a new tool to help those struggling with marijuana addiction. The calendar uses a science-based approach to help people track their progress and abstinence from marijuana.
In this article, we will show you how to download Marijuana Addiction Calendar – For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Marijuana Addiction Calendar – technical specifications first.
- 1 Marijuana Addiction Calendar – ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Features of Marijuana Addiction Calendar – for PC
- 3 How To Download Marijuana Addiction Calendar – For PC/Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Marijuana Addiction Calendar – App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Marijuana Addiction Calendar -?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Marijuana Addiction Calendar – Reviews
Marijuana Addiction Calendar – ANDROID App Summary
App Diggity, LLC is the developer of this Marijuana Addiction Calendar – application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 10518+ users of this app. The Marijuana Addiction Calendar – app rating is currently 2.5.
It was last updated on Friday, May 29, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Marijuana Addiction Calendar – for PC
1. Increased availability of marijuana
2. Easier access to marijuana
3. More people using marijuana
4. More young adults using marijuana
5. More people addicted to marijuana
6. More people using marijuana recreationally
7. More people using marijuana medicinally
8. More people using marijuana for religious purposes
9. More people using marijuana to cope with stress
10. more people using marijuana to get high
|App Name:||Marijuana Addiction Calendar – On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||App Diggity, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, May 29, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Marijuana Addiction Calendar – For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Marijuana Addiction Calendar – on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Marijuana Addiction Calendar – on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theMarijuana Addiction Calendar – in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Marijuana Addiction Calendar – on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Marijuana Addiction Calendar – running on your computer.
Marijuana Addiction Calendar – App Overview and Details
Marijuana addiction among young adults is on the rise. With Marijuana being so readily available, it is no surprise that not many people realize that this is a problem and can be highly addicting. The No Marijuana Calendar can help you put an end to your Marijuana addiction by holding you accountable, offering solutions, words of encouragement, and science based facts that will help you get past your addiction to Marijuana. Have you thought about quitting smoking weed? Look no further and quit!
1. Use our counter to track your progress down to the second.
2. Track how much money and time you have saved since you quit smoking weed.
3. Create your own reasons to quit smoking weed, or use one of our scientifically based facts about quitting cannabis.
4. Change the look and feel of the app with our skins section to personalize the app to what you want.
5. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed and stop the marijuana abuse.
6. Our special panic button will help you send a text to a friend that may be able to help you and be an accountability partner.
7. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
8. Our distractions section will help you take your mind off of the weed abuse and introduce you to something more positive and soothing.
9. Marijuana Addiction Calendar automatically calculates how much money you have saved since you quit smoking weed.
10. Our motivational quotes and testimonials will ensure that you are not alone on this process to shake dependence on marijuana.
Smoking Marijuana overloads your serotonin receptors and decreases your motivation to meet new people. This can destroy your life if you let it. Don’t let Marijuana addiction get the best of you. Get the help you deserve by downloading this free app.
Take a look at our top 7 reasons to quit marijuana:
1. You will have a clear mind
For many lifelong weed smokers, this is the number one reason to quit smoking. If you are finding yourself forgetting simple things and having your mind in a fog for several hours to days after smoking, then quitting marijuana might be the right thing to do.
2. Being Ambitious
Many people with bright futures have reported that marijuana use destroys their ambition. They come up with interesting ideas when they are high, but don’t have the motivation to push through when the time comes. They end up becoming very complacent and don’t live up to their full potential.
3. Being Energetic
As you age, marijuana starts to take a toll on your body in many ways. Smoking pot to overcome mundane tasks is why you may have started in the first place, but after a while, your lungs will start to clog and your blood flow will slow.
4. Having better eating habits
Everyone knows that smoking marijuana speeds up your metabolism, which in turn makes you very hungry. This is commonly known as the munchies. No matter what type of foods you are eating, you are still putting a damper on your overall health and digestive tract.
5. Having clean lungs
There has been conflicting research about the negative effects of smoking weed, but the unanimous agreement is that you are still inhaling smoke. Chronic use can lead to emphysema, cancer, and other serious health issues.
6. Living life by the laws
The longer you smoke weed, the more chances you have of running into trouble with the law. Sure, the growing trend of legalization makes us more brazen about marijuana smoking, but possession is still illegal in most states and STILL a federal crime no matter what.
7. Personal safety
Is your drug dealer really your friend? He may appear to be, but somewhere along his supply chain, there is some serious illegal activity going on. People who engage in illegal activity are more likely to commit violent crimes which you don’t want to be caught in the middle of.
…. Why wait on getting help? Quit smoking weed now by downloading our free app!
Whats New In this Marijuana Addiction Calendar -?
The Marijuana Addiction Calendar is a great way to track your progress in quitting marijuana. It is also a great way to see how much time you have been sober and how much time you have left to be sober. This calendar is a great tool to use in your fight against marijuana addiction.
This concludes our article on Marijuana Addiction Calendar – Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Marijuana Addiction Calendar – for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Marijuana Addiction Calendar – Reviews
This app helps me stop due to health problems. Without out this I would be lost. May cost money but cheaper than buying Cannibus. Thank you. 75 days of being free and still going. Due to a condition called called C.H.S I did what is right. You can screen shot and edit it with positive things make your day better.
We should know it’s fishing on a Saturday night
Didn’t spend much time using it. It feels messy to look at and does not offer much information other than a timer. The distractions idea was neat! Better than the Grounded App, but not better than other apps.
It’s helping me
I wish it was more in depth like when is the thc out of your body or when the lung function would of improved etc
Is false advertising Stanford University did the study it’s been white sheeted Marijuana is none addictive. If u don’t believe it then show me someone that has withdraws cause they be first one ever this must be studied for science but it’s not so don’t see it happening. The data and research is there I would shut this app down and u know why
Why would anyone want to stop smoking weed?!!!
All they care about is money, do you know easy it is to make an app like this, app is full of pure bs.
Easy to see and track. I only wish we could remove the year and month catagories until we get to them
I got in with the wrong crowd in high school and started smoking weed. It permeated into my adult life, and sure enough, I was now addicted to weed. Thanks to this app for helping me quit weed! Don’t believe the people that say weed is not addicting. It is! Quit it.
We refer the ownership of This Marijuana Addiction Calendar – to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Marijuana Addiction Calendar – and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Marijuana Addiction Calendar -. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Marijuana Addiction Calendar -.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.