Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte is a game of strategy and deception for two to six players. The game is named after the Italian Renaissance political philosopher and writer Niccolò Machiavelli, and is based on his work The Prince. The game’s objective is to gain control of Florence, Italy.
Players take on the role of one of the city’s powerful families, each with their own unique abilities. They must use their influence to gain control of key areas of the city, and ultimately become the ruler of Florence.
The game is played over a series of rounds, with each player taking turns to take actions. These actions include gaining influence, using that influence to control areas of the city, and using special abilities. The game ends when one player has control of the city, or when the last card in the deck is played.
Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte is a fun and challenging game
This article is all about helping you get to know the Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte for PC
- 4 Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte Reviews
How To Install & Download Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte ANDROID App Summary
Under the Card category on Google Play store, Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte has over 11305 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Davide Terella has developed the Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.7.
Until this latest version, Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 1.0. This latest version was last updated on Friday, December 23, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Davide Terella|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, December 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte for PC
1. Two decks of cards
2. Over 50 different card types
3. Play with up to 4 players
4. Online multiplayer
5. Single player mode
6. Construct your own deck
7. Atmospheric soundtrack
8. Boost your card collection
9. Unique art style
10. Free to play
Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte App Overview and Details
Machiavelli is a card game that cannot be missed on your smartphone and / or tablet.
Two decks of French cards are used to play; the dealer, chosen at random among the participants in the game, deals in an anti-clockwise direction 7 cards each.
There are two main actions that the current player can do:
– Draw a card from the deck;
– Place one or more combinations of valid cards on the table.
Valid card combinations are:
– Three or four cards of the same rank and different suits (For example: 7 ♥ 7 ♠ 7 ♦)
– Flushes of at least three consecutive cards of the same suit (For example: 3 ♠ 4 ♠ 5 ♠)
– Adding one or more cards to the combinations on the table.
Once your play is over, you must pass your hand to the next player.
The peculiarity of the Machiavelli game consists in being able to make changes to the combinations of cards on the table. The player whose turn it is, if he wishes, can modify the combinations on the table at will in order to find more favorable solutions to the deposit of one or more cards he has in his hand. The player who makes new combinations must necessarily create valid combinations and cannot dispose of the cards already deposited on the table unless the minimum number of three cards is left intact.
The player who first manages to deposit all the cards he has in his hand on the game table wins.
You can customize the game mode by modifying the following options accordingly:
– the number of players 2, 3 or 4;
– the type of quick game that is composed of a single hand of cards and the one who closes first wins;
– the type of points game with more hands with the elimination of players for those who exceed a predetermined limit score and the one who remains alone in the game wins;
– the variant with the taking from the well free or bound to lower it immediately on the table;
– the variant with the possibility of placing cards on the table with or without the initial opening;
– the score at the end of the game for points matches: 101, 201, 301, 401 or 501 points.
– audio effects.
The game is accompanied by a STATISTICS and a RANKING where you can compare yourself with your friends and with all the other players who love this game.
Thanks to the MULTIPLAYER mode it is possible to challenge real players in two types of games: quick match or points match (with a limit of 101). In both cases it is possible to choose the number of players at the table, 2 or 4.
For malfunctions and / or suggestions, you can send an email to [email protected]
I just have to wish you HAPPY FUN !!!
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
to. THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AND ITS USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
b. THE USER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THE DEVICE ON WHICH IT IS INSTALLED, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
c. THE APPLICATION HAS NOT BEEN DESIGNED FOR USE IN CONTEXTS WHERE ANY SOFTWARE MALFUNCTION MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO PEOPLE OR THINGS.
d. THIS SOFTWARE USES THE INTERNET CONNECTION TO OBTAIN ADVERTISING SUGGESTIONS PROVIDED BY SPECIALIZED COMPANIES; THE Davide Terella IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS ARISING FROM SUCH INTERNET CONNECTION, NOR IS IT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT SHOWN BY SUCH ADVERTISEMENTS.
Whats New In this Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte?
– version 1.0.8:
– version 1.0.7:
– Bug fix;
– version 1.0.6:
– New game mode;
– version 1.0.5:
– Added a new game mode with the bound wildcard, selectable from the game settings;
– Fixed the error that did not allow to sort the cards after the first game;
– Reduced the score of multiplayer points games to 51;
– Fixed various game errors;
The Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte application is a great tool for those who want to learn about and improve their skills in the game of cards. The app is easy to use and provides a great deal of information about the game. The app is also a great way to keep track of your progress and improvement over time.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte Reviews
Nice app. Please fix some oddities in the English translation 🙂 Also, when it’s my turn an alert sound could be useful
We refer the ownership of This Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Machiavelli – Gioco di Carte.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.