M-DOCK is a web and mobile app that helps you find the best deals on parking in your city. It’s the perfect solution for busy urbanites who want to save time and money on parking.
The technical specifications of the M-DOCK for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
M-DOCK ANDROID App Summary
M-DOCK was developed by Christensen Computer Company, Inc and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download M-DOCK from Google Play Store under the Lifestyle category. The latest version of M-DOCK is 1.0.41 on Play store with total users of 5994. The M-DOCK app has a user rating of 2.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the M-DOCK is Friday, December 14, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the M-DOCK on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install M-DOCK For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the M-DOCK using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the M-DOCK on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for M-DOCK here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||M-DOCK On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Christensen Computer Company, Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, December 14, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of M-DOCK for PC
1. The M-DOCK™ app allows members to easily and conveniently stay connected with their local dock.
2. The app provides up-to-date information on dock availability and conditions.
3. Members can view dock availability in real-time and reserve a spot in advance.
4. The M-DOCK™ app makes it easy to find and contact your local dockmaster.
5. The app provides step-by-step directions to the dock.
6. Members can view current weather conditions at the dock.
7. The M-DOCK™ app allows members to post reviews and ratings of their local dock.
8. Members can view photos of the dock and submit their own photos.
9. The M-DOCK™ app allows members to connect with other members at their local dock.
10. The app provides a forum for members to ask questions and share tips about dock usage.
M-DOCK App Overview and Details
The M-DOCK™ app is the easiest and most convenient way for members to stay connected with their local YMCA, YWCA, JCC or community center. The app is designed with a seamless, user-friendly interface, check-in barcodes for each family member and other great features, including access to upcoming program schedules.
App features include:
• Member check-in barcodes for each family member
• Visit History and create PDF
• Program schedules
• Follow chosen drop-in class categories
• Facility hours and contact information
• Website and social media links
• Notifications via text message
**Subscription by your affiliated organization is required.
Whats New In this M-DOCK?
M-DOCK is a great application for managing docks and boats. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a valuable tool for boaters. It is also a great way to keep track of your dock and boat maintenance.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the M-DOCK on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent M-DOCK Reviews
Awful. Nothing work as expected!
I have a membership to several locations, but the app forces me to sign in again every time I switch. It’s the same username and password. The schedule is awkwardly laid out. Will consistently try to get you to make a watch list if you don’t save one on login.
Absolute rubbish, app doesn’t work, needs a ton of work.
Doesn’t work some of the time.
Happy to be able to review my visit history and see the Y schedule.
Worst app…. does not allow initial set up.
Barely works! tip to new users if you get in make sure to screen shot your check in screens (the ones with the barcode that lets you get in to the Y) SO that way you can still get into the Y when that app is busy being a POS
Doesn’t work when checking in to the YMCA. Selected gym schedule on watchlist and it never appears.
Clunky but worked in the beginning (2 weeks). Now won’t go off loading screen. Same with the whole family. I need it for YMCA. No updates since 2016. Really? It’s almost 2019.
It worked for me once. Now all I get is an error that says, “network failure, unable to reach M-DOCK server.”
We refer the ownership of This M-DOCK to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for M-DOCK and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the M-DOCK. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the M-DOCK.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.