Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator is a realistic and interactive 3D game where you can fly a commercial airliner. You will start from the airport and take off into the skies, then navigate your plane to the destination. Along the way, you will have to avoid obstacles and manage the plane’s fuel and resources.
The technical specifications of the Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator for PC
- 4 Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator Reviews
Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator ANDROID App Summary
Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator was developed by Teapot Games and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator from Google Play Store under the Simulation category. The latest version of Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator is VARY on Play store with total users of 606759. The Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator is Thursday, September 30, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Teapot Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, September 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator for PC
1. Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator is a flight simulator that allows you to experience what it is like to fly a jumbo jet.
2. Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator includes a realistic cockpit that is based on a real jumbo jet.
3. Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator has detailed graphics that make you feel like you are really flying.
4. Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator includes all the controls that you would find in a real jumbo jet.
5. Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator is easy to use and is suitable for all levels of experience.
6. Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator is the most realistic flight simulator on the market.
7. Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator is available for PC, Mac and Linux.
8. Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator has a free demo so you can try before you buy.
9. Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator comes with a money back guarantee so you can buy with confidence.
10. Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator is the perfect way to experience the thrill of flying a jumbo jet.
Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator App Overview and Details
MAYDAY! MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!!! Declaring an Emergency!
Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator is a flight simulator game consisting of 6 different jumbo jets that were popularly used in commercial aviation. Built using Airfoil physics the game delivers a highly realistic Flight Simulation experience on mobile devices.
Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator also features Disaster Missions which are based on real-life air crashes where a major malfunction cripples the aircraft. This is your chance to display phenomenal airmanship and pilot the airplane back to a safe landing or face impossible odds and fight till the bitter end.
The Game also features Day/Night cycles, Dynamic Weather, Free fly mode, and a Cockpit view. Unlike most flight simulation games on mobile, Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator offers a comprehensive list of control systems, instruments and warning systems.
Asymmetric Thrust on Engines
Vertical Speed Indicator
Bank Angle Warning
Landing Gear Warning
Nicknamed as SuperJumbo, A380 is the world’s largest full-length double-deck airliner with a seating capacity of 525. With 4 turbofan engines the Airbus A380 can fly for 14,800 km.
Dubbed as the original ‘Jumbo Jet’ , Boeing 747 is the world’s first wide-body airliner. Also called ‘Queen of the skies’, more than 1,500 aircraft were built over a span of 50 years.
Often remembered as ‘USSR’s first wide-bodied aircraft’, the Ilyushin Il-86 was built by the Ilyushin design bureau for the Soviet Union. Out of the 100+ airplanes that were built, only 3 remain in service, all with the Russian Air Force.
Lockheed L-1011 TriStar
Built by Lockheed Corporation, the ‘Tristar’ came into production in the 1970s to compete against Boeing 747 and the McDonnell Douglas DC-10. A total of 250 Tristars were built and only one remains in service.
Often known as the world’s first twin-jet wide-body airplane with range long enough for it to be operated on transatlantic flights, Airbus A310 first came into production in 1983.
Commonly referred to as the ‘Triple Seven’, it is the first Boeing aircraft with fly-by-wire controls. First launched in 1995, 777 had become the most-produced Boeing wide-body jet, overtaking the 747.
Jump into the cockpit and see if you have what it takes to be a Jumbo Jet pilot!
Whats New In this Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator?
* Level Difficulty Tweaks
* Emergency Missions can be unlocked by watching an Ad
* Rewinds can be earned by watching an Ad
The Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator application is a great way to learn how to fly a jumbo jet. It is very user friendly and has a lot of great features. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in learning how to fly a jumbo jet.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator Reviews
I love THAT game be sua my Corrs is a pilot And First gey School and enjoy
Why the controller is stuck at the flight
it was great and it has great graphics
good graphics and challenging. difficult to land aircraft.
This game is awesome i love this game plane and emergency landings
rất giống thật hay
We refer the ownership of This Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jumbo Jet Flight Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.