Founded in 2008, iHeart is a media company that operates radio stations, music festivals, and a streaming service. The company also produces and distributes podcasts. iHeart has over 850 radio stations across the United States. The company’s streaming service, iHeartRadio, has over 60 million registered users.
The latest iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- 1 iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts ANDROID App Summary
- 2 iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts for PC
- 4 Install “iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts Reviews
iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts ANDROID App Summary
iHeartMedia, Inc. has developed the iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts has got over 88014778+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is VARY
The latest update of iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts is Monday, December 19, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts App Overview and Details
Your Music, Your Stations, And #1 For Podcasts. All Free.
Discover music, radio and podcasts you’ll love, all free. Stream thousands of live radio stations, podcasts and playlists all in one app. Listen on any device – including smart phones, tablet, Wear OS, Chromecast and more. Download the iHeartRadio Android app today and start listening to your favorite live radio stations, podcasts and music playlists!
The Best Live & Local Radio Stations
• Discover thousands of local AM and FM radio stations live near you and from cities across the globe.
• Our Radio App allows you to tune in to top radio stations, music, breaking news, sports, talk and comedy radio shows.
• Hear sports radio stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports Radio, FNTSY Sports Radio, and more.
• Listen to top sports personalities discuss the latest news around the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA, Soccer, Golf, and Tennis.
The iHeartRadio Podcast App – now #1 for Podcasts
• Our Podcast App features the most popular podcasts from NPR, Gimlet, How Stuff Works, ESPN Podcasts, Big Money Players Network, TED, Wondery, and from popular personalities like The Ron Burgundy Podcast, Anna Faris Is Unqualified Podcast, The Herd with Colin Cowherd Podcast, The Joe Rogan Podcast, Ben Shapiro Podcast, Bobby Bones Podcast, Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard, Chelsea Handler Podcast, and more.
• Follow your favorite podcasts and download podcast episodes to your Android device to listen offline, without the need for WiFi.
• Explore popular and trending shows with our iHeartRadio Podcast App charts. The Top 100 Chart refreshes every Monday.
• Our podcast app and podcast player allow you to experience podcast playback at your desired speed of 0.5x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, and 2x.
Free Music Playlists – perfect for any moment
• Listen to thousands of hand curated song playlists on the free iHeartRadio Playlist App. Organized by mood, activity, decade and genre to make it easy to find something that’s the perfect soundtrack for any moment.
• Enjoy the sound of ‘Your Weekly Mixtape’ – music discovery made easy. A weekly playlist of songs we’ve curated based on the music you love and the music you’re listening to right now. We’ll refresh your mixtape every Monday with a new batch of tracks we know you’ll vibe to throughout your week.
• Explore our Cloud based audio options directly from your phone.
Play Free Artist Radio Stations
• Use our library of millions of songs to create personalized music stations based on your favorite artists and genres like Country, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, R&B, EDM, Rock, Alternative, Classical, Indie, Folk, Gospel, Christian, Dance, and more.
The Ultimate Station Made Just for You
• ‘My Favorites Radio’ collects all of the songs you love in one free personalized station.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or take control of your listening experience with iHeartRadio Plus™ and iHeartRadio All Access™.
• Search and play any song, album and playlist with our library of millions of songs on demand
• Save and replay any song with our music app from the radio
• Enjoy unlimited skips
• Download music to your Android Phone or Tablet to listen offline from Google Play
• Create unlimited music hits playlists
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts at https://help.iheart.com
© 2019 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Features of iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts for PC
1. A wide variety of music to discover
2. Radio stations from around the world
3. Podcasts on a variety of topics
4. All free to listen to
5. Create your own custom stations
6. Save your favorite songs, radio stations and podcasts
7. Get recommendations based on your listening habits
8. Share your favorite music, radio stations and podcasts with friends
9. Listen to music, radio and podcasts offline
10. Ad-free listening
Install “iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||iHeartMedia, Inc.|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Monday, December 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts?
Thank you for choosing iHeartRadio. We update our app regularly to improve your experience and make it faster and more reliable, as well as bringing diverse radio stations, new and popular podcasts and music. This update includes:
𑇐 Bug fixes and performance improvements
iHeart is a comprehensive music application that offers users a variety of ways to listen to their favorite tunes. The app provides access to a massive music library, online radio stations, and popular podcasts. iHeart is an excellent choice for music lovers who want a one-stop shop for all their audio needs.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts Reviews
Always and forever will love and respect iHeartRadio for all they do for the better good .
This app is a very good app for on your phone and on your iphone also.
The only place that I have been able to find ACTUAL jazz and not that New Age/Smooth pseudo jazz schlock.
Great app, makes good use with Alexa
I started for the music, which has something for everyone. Now I’m hooked on podcasts.
I like kbco in Colorado. I’m in Chicago and I used to like wxrt but I just don’t anymore.
Although my usage is limited. I look forward to listening to the Steve Harvey Show every morning. In addition to listening to 102.9 in general.
Great streaming experience
Was an OK free app but they must have changed language preferences cause now the ads that pop up are in a foreign language. I’m looking for a new music app.
We refer the ownership of This iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.