History is the study of the past. It can be used to learn about the people, cultures, events, and any other information that has happened in the past. History is important because it can help us understand the present and the future. It can also be used to make decisions about what to do in the future.
So, you want to download the HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- 1 HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries for PC
- 5 Whats New In this HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries Reviews
HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries ANDROID App Summary
The HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries is listed under the Entertainment category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries is A + E Networks. The current version of HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries is 2.0.0 with a total user count of 367945 and an overall user rating of 2.4.
Monday, June 13, 2022 was the last date the HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||A + E Networks|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, June 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries App Overview and Details
Stream your favorite HISTORY TV shows!
Alone, The Curse of Oak Island, Pawn Stars, Mountain Men, Forged in Fire, American Pickers, to name a few.
Watch your favorites and discover your next binge from HISTORY’s best-in-class documentary events, industry-leading nonfiction series and premium fact-based scripted programming.
HISTORY serves as the most trustworthy source of informational entertainment.
With the newly re-designed HISTORY app, you can:
> Watch full episodes and clips
> Catch up on entire seasons of new and classic shows
> See exclusive clips and deleted scenes, never shown before on television
> Create a profile with HISTORY TV so you can continue watching episodes whenever you want, on any device
POPULAR SHOWS ON HISTORY
The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch
The Booze, Bets and Sex That Built America
Lost Gold of the Aztecs
American Pickers’ Ancient Aliens
Black Patriots: Heroes of the Civil War
Food That Built America
Forged in Fire
History’s Great Escapes with Morgan Freeman
History’s Greatest Mysteries
I Was There
The Curse of Oak Island
Toys That Built America
…and so much more!
The HISTORY app is free to use. If your TV Provider is supported, you can sign in and get access to even more content.
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. For more information, please visit:
HISTORY content is only available to stream in the United States.
Features of HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries for PC
1. Stream your favorite HISTORY TV shows
2. Watch Alone, The Curse of Oak Island, Pawn Stars, Mountain Men, and more
3. Get access to exclusive HISTORY content
4. Create a personalized watchlist
5. Track your favorite shows and get recommendations
6. Get notified when new episodes are available
7. Watch on your mobile device or TV
8. Save episodes for offline viewing
9. Sign in with your TV provider
10. Enjoy ad-free viewing
Whats New In this HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries?
New features and bug fixes
Overall, the HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries application is a great way to keep up with your favorite historical shows and documentaries. It is easy to use and navigate, and the quality of the video and audio is excellent. If you are a fan of history, this is a must-have app!
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries Reviews
App only works about 50% of the time, crashes & simply doesn’t work and/or play shows a lot! I have both this app for my Sony TV and the app on my iPhone for ios 15. When one app doesn’t work, the other is down too! It’s obvious that History doesn’t care about the USERS! They developed these apps to sell them to the Cable companies like Xfinity & Cox. Big Cable wins & we lose like always. They couldn’t care less whether or not the apps actually WORK for USERS!
Stopped working a couple days ago, gives an error every time we try to watch a show – will let us choose an episode, but won’t load it. Before this problem it was great to get to watch History channel shows.
authentication error it seems we’ve had a problem connecting to your tv provider. please try again. error code 101 No help for this anywhere.
No live feature for android, huh? What’s worse —while using the app, advertisements telling you to download their app to “watch live.” Really.
Awesome app – Love the shows!
We refer the ownership of This HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HISTORY: Shows & Documentaries.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.