GyPSy Guide is a GPS-based navigation system for RVs and campers. It uses your RV’s location and the current road network to provide turn-by-turn directions to your destination. GyPSy Guide also includes a library of over 20,000 RV parks and campgrounds, so you can easily find a place to stay for the night.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the GyPSy Guide For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
GyPSy Guide App Overview and Details
GyPSy Guide App Overview and Details
The famous GyPSy Guide app with driving tours for places like the Road to Hana Maui, Yellowstone, Key West and many more fantastic places.
Download this app for free and then purchase and store tours and do all your trip planning in this one convenient app. You can even transfer your “old” GyPSy Guide” tours into the new app at no cost for all the latest updates and information.
HOW IT WORKS
We’ll guide you to the all the best things to see and do, and suggest side-trips and local tips, so you don’t miss a thing.
Listen to fun and informative stories about the history & culture, geology, hikes, animals, local peoples and highlights along the routes.
Commentary plays automatically as you drive, based on your location. You have the freedom to travel at your own pace.
Tour offline with GPS. No need for cell service or WiFi signal while touring. Everything is downloaded to your device for easy, offline use.
Visit our website www.gypsyguide.com to see a complete list of tour route maps, sample commentary, more travel tips & suggested itineraries.
Plays automatically as you drive, based on your location
Works offline with GPS, no cellular service, WiFi signal or data required while touring.
– Suggested Itineraries
– Travel Tips
Listen to commentary before and after you travel
Play your own music in background
TOURS (we add new tours all the time)
Maui including Road to Hana
Big Island, Hawaii
Arches National Park
Big Sur PCH Hwy1
Black Hills, Mount Rushmore and Badlands National Park
Bryce Canyon & Zion National Park
Canyonlands National Park
Capitol Reef National Park
Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
Grand Canyon National Park West Rim – Las Vegas
Grand Teton National Park
Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Las Vegas – Grand Canyon West, Hoover Dam & Red Rock Canyon
Miami, Key West & The Florida Keys
Rocky Mountain National Park
Vermont Scenic Byway 100
Yellowstone National Park
Yosemite National Park
Zion & Bryce Canyon National Park
Canadian Rockies National Parks
– Banff, Lake Louise, Moraine Lake & Yoho National Park
– Icefields Parkway
Waterton National Park and Alberta Southwest
Great Ocean Road
Each tour is a one time purchase. No time limits. Use as many times as you like. No monthly subscription.
Using location service GPS increases battery usage – we highly recommend taking DC car charger versus simply plugging into the vehicle’s USB port
Download & Install GyPSy Guide For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the GyPSy Guide on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the GyPSy Guide on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired GyPSy Guide result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the GyPSy Guide will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the GyPSy Guide with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the GyPSy Guide on your PC.
|App Name:||GyPSy Guide On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||GyPSy Guide|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, September 28, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Get it On:|
GyPSy Guide ANDROID App Summary
GyPSy Guide is the developer of this GyPSy Guide application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 98743+ users of this app. The GyPSy Guide app rating is currently 184.108.40.2066.
It was last updated on Wednesday, September 28, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of GyPSy Guide for PC
1. GyPSy Guide app is famous for its driving tours for places like the Road to Hana Maui, Yellowstone, and Ke.
2. The app offers turn-by-turn directions, commentary, and even videos to help you navigate these amazing places.
3. GyPSy Guide is available for both iPhone and Android devices.
4. The app is regularly updated with new tours and features.
5. GyPSy Guide offers a 7-day free trial so you can try before you buy.
6. There are currently over 200 driving tours available on the app.
7. GyPSy Guide has been featured in publications like Forbes, USA Today, and The Huffington Post.
8. The app has a 4.5-star rating on the App Store and a 4.6-star rating on Google Play.
9. GyPSy Guide is a great way to see amazing places without having to worry about getting lost.
10. The app is very reasonably priced, especially considering all the features it offers.
Whats New In this GyPSy Guide?
Enhanced how purchased tours are synchronized between our systems and the app.
GyPSy Guide is an amazing application that allows users to see the world in a different way. It is a great tool for those who want to learn more about different cultures and their customs. The application is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. Overall, GyPSy Guide is a great application that I would highly recommend to anyone looking to learn more about the world around them.
This concludes our article on GyPSy Guide Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or GyPSy Guide for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent GyPSy Guide Reviews
Road to Hana (Maui) – $15 gets you a tour of the famed Raod to Hana as well as the rest of Maui. I would have paid a professional tour guide hundreds of dollars for the quality of information we got. The tour is based on your GPS location and all you need to do is pay for and download it ahead of time, then forget about it and enjoy the guided tour. This app + a rental car and some good company is the ultimate way to sightsee and explore!
I’ve used this app for all the Hawaii islands and I absolutely love it! This seriously is a Must Have.
The Kauai guide was excellent and added a lot to our visit! It’s like having a local expert ride along with us in the car!
Love…love…love! Tell everyone about it!
A derogatory racial slur in 2022 is absolutely disgusting! Shame on you! I would rather get lost or miss an event than use this. Good riddance
The app was fun to use and loved the speakers voice. However, we found that sometimes it would play the arrows for the opposite direction we were traveling. Other times it would stop in the middle of the correct way and stop and play the opposite way.
It is just a platform for selling Small number of expensive tours.
Amazing experience using Gypsy guide on Hawaii. With highly recommend!
Used this for Big Sur and it was fantastic. Told us about all the great spots and even helped us locate some of the more hidden parks. Gave us loads of fun facts and stories along the way, too. Super worth it.
Used the app on the northern end of the big island. Highly informative about the history and the route. Every question anticipated. Outstanding.
We refer the ownership of This GyPSy Guide to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GyPSy Guide and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the GyPSy Guide. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GyPSy Guide.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.