The Gospel is the good news that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came to earth to save us from our sin. The Gospel is also the story of God’s love for us, His plan to save us, and His gift of eternal life.
The Gospel is not just a story; it is also a call to action. It is a call to repent of our sin and to turn to God for forgiveness. It is a call to follow Jesus Christ and to live according to His teachings.
The Gospel is a message of hope. It is a message that tells us that no matter what we have done, no matter how far we have strayed from God, we can always come back to Him. He is always waiting for us with open arms.
The Gospel is the foundation of our faith. It is the cornerstone upon which our lives must be built. If we want to live a life that is pleasing to God, we must start with the Gospel
In this article, we will show you how to download Gospel Living For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Gospel Living technical specifications first.
Gospel Living ANDROID App Summary
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the developer of this Gospel Living application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 478282+ users of this app. The Gospel Living app rating is currently 2.3.0 (112952.16).
It was last updated on Sunday, November 13, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Gospel Living for PC
The Gospel Living mobile app:
1. Is designed to support the Children and Youth program through engaging content.
2. Offers a convenient way for parents and guardians to monitor their child’s progress in the program.
3. Allows children and youth to access program content on the go, whenever and wherever they have an internet connection.
4. Provides a safe and secure environment for children and youth to interact with one another and with program leaders.
5. Gives children and youth the opportunity to share their faith journey with others in the program.
6. Encourages children and youth to live out their faith in everyday life.
7. Helps children and youth to connect with God and grow in their relationship with Him.
8. Provides resources and support for children and youth to use in their personal faith journey.
9. Gives children and youth the opportunity to share their faith journey with others outside the program.
10. Encourages children and youth to reach out to others with the love of Christ.
|App Name:||Gospel Living On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|
|Latest Version:||2.3.0 (112952.16)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, November 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Gospel Living For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Gospel Living on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Gospel Living on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theGospel Living in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Gospel Living on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Gospel Living running on your computer.
Gospel Living App Overview and Details
The Gospel Living mobile app is designed to support the Children and Youth program through engaging, fun, inspiring and relevant experiences to help live the gospel in their everyday life. The app includes:
• Inspiring content
• Group activity ideas
• Group activity and meeting creation
• Personal goals
• Reflection and thoughts
The Discover feed is updated regularly with inspiring articles, videos, audio, and images. It will include links to current Come, Follow Me lessons to support gospel learning. Additionally, you can explore ideas for service, activities, and personal goals.
Set personal goals for things you would like to try or learn about to help you grow socially, intellectually, spiritually, or physically. Manage your efforts and track progress of your personal goals.
Reflect on goals, write down your ideas, your thoughts or keep a journal of your experiences.
The Circles feature connects you with family, classes, quorums, and others who serve with you in the Church. You can have conversations about group activities, discuss what you are learning, share goal progress, and encourage and support one another. From the Discover feed, content can be shared such as inspirational articles, images, quotes, videos, and ideas for service and group activities. Within Circles, members can create group activities or meetings and invite others too events; participants can RSVP indicating participation.
Whats New In this Gospel Living?
Look for new Goal ideas in the Goals tab.
Link Goals and Thoughts
Link a Goal to an existing Thought.
Parent Push Notifications
Parents can receive system notifications of messages from their children's circles.
The Gospel Living app is a great tool for anyone looking to improve their relationship with God. By providing a daily devotional, scripture reading, and prayer, the app can help anyone create a habit of spending time with God each day. The app also allows users to track their progress and set goals, which can help keep them accountable. Overall, the Gospel Living app is a great way to grow closer to God.
This concludes our article on Gospel Living Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Gospel Living for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Gospel Living Reviews
We have liked this app for over a year and have completely switched over all our communication with youth to the app. BUT within the last 3-4 months my young women’s presidency have lost all ability to post in one of our youth circles. There is now only 1 admin for that youth circle and it is a member of the bishopric that does not use the app and is not involved with communicating or working with the youth etc. He and the clerks in ward/stake have no idea how to fix it. Not happy.
So many options, so happy with the resources and the variety available to find inspiration.
I am thankful for this app.
Don’t like having to use the app people have forgotten how to talk to others.
Good idea, but I can’t edit my information. Lately I can’t access any messages in circles.
I love it
Multiple times myself and many others have been unceremoniously kicked out of “circles” en mass. After reinstalling the app, I am in the circle but it won’t open so I can’t actually see the posts. These issues / bugs are preventing adoption and use of this communication tool.
The app is great but there is no language setting to change the content to Spanish. Is this only available in English? Please consider adding this feature.
Very helpful to add some direction to the children and youth program!
App only created a circle for my household, not for any of the other groups I belong to in the Ward. I can always just IM my wife, so this has proved to be fairly useless.
We refer the ownership of This Gospel Living to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gospel Living and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gospel Living. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gospel Living.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.