Google Docs is a word processing program that is part of the Google Drive suite of productivity tools. It is available for free to anyone with a Google account and can be used on any device with an internet connection. Google Docs offers all the features of a traditional word processor, with the added benefit of being able to collaborate with others in real-time. It is an ideal tool for students and professionals who need to share documents and work on them together.
Our goal is to help you get the Google Docs for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Google Docs ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Google Docs is Google LLC and they’ve done a great job at keeping Google Docs simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Google Docs under Productivity of Play Store. Google Docs’s latest version is VARY with an impressive user base of over 1393280547. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.2 shows how people love Google Docs.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Google Docs is Thursday, December 1, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Google Docs on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Google Docs App Overview and Details
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs you can:
– Create new documents or edit existing files
– Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments.
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
– Search the web and your files in Drive, right from Docs
– Open, edit, and save Word documents and PDFs.
Google Docs is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Docs features, including:
– Working in a single document with teammates or people outside your company. See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat, and leave feedback through comments and suggestions
– Importing your documents to make them instantly editable, including Microsoft® Word and PDF files. Export your work in .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format
– Unlimited version history. Track changes made to your documents and undo anything you choose.
– Working across devices, with or without Internet
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/docs/
Follow us for more:
Features of Google Docs for PC
1. Create documents on your Android phone or tablet
2. Edit documents on your Android phone or tablet
3. Collaborate with others on documents on your Android phone or tablet
4. Access documents on your Android phone or tablet from anywhere
5. Share documents on your Android phone or tablet with others
6. Print documents on your Android phone or tablet
7. Convert documents on your Android phone or tablet to PDF
8. Email documents on your Android phone or tablet
9. Save documents on your Android phone or tablet to the cloud
10. Access documents on your Android phone or tablet offline
Whats New In this Google Docs?
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Download & Install Google Docs For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Google Docs app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Google Docs app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Google Docs will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Google Docs on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Google Docs On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Google LLC|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Google Docs is a great application for creating and editing documents. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for users.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Google Docs for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Google Docs, or the steps altogether.
Recent Google Docs Reviews
Haven’t used it
Not getting installed
After writing earlier, my document won’t load no matter what I do to open it. And the online platform is a total deadzone. It won’t even sign in. You people have a big problem.
Very nice working app
Uh favor. Wedded. R Wende. Welded.
This app is bad experience
Thanks to provide
I Can’t open all files
We refer the ownership of This Google Docs to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Docs and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Docs. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Docs.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.