GlassWire Data Usage Monitor is a simple, elegant, and easy to use app that provides you with all the information you need to know about your data usage. It gives you a clear and concise overview of your data usage, and allows you to set limits and track your progress over time.
The technical specifications of the GlassWire Data Usage Monitor for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 GlassWire Data Usage Monitor ANDROID App Summary
- 2 GlassWire Data Usage Monitor App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of GlassWire Data Usage Monitor for PC
- 4 How To Install & Download GlassWire Data Usage Monitor For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this GlassWire Data Usage Monitor?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent GlassWire Data Usage Monitor Reviews
GlassWire Data Usage Monitor ANDROID App Summary
GlassWire Data Usage Monitor was developed by SecureMix LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download GlassWire Data Usage Monitor from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of GlassWire Data Usage Monitor is 3.0.380r on Play store with total users of 1954693. The GlassWire Data Usage Monitor app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the GlassWire Data Usage Monitor is Tuesday, March 22, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the GlassWire Data Usage Monitor on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
GlassWire Data Usage Monitor App Overview and Details
GlassWire is the ultimate data usage monitor for Android! Our app makes it easy to monitor your mobile data usage, data limits, and WiFi network activity.
Instantly see what apps are slowing your phone’s Internet connection or wasting your mobile data.
• GlassWire’s data alerts keep you under your data limit and save you money on your monthly phone bill. Get alerted before you reach your carrier data limit to avoid overage fees.
• See a graph of which apps are currently using your mobile carrier data or Wi-Fi Internet connection.
• Instantly know every time a new app accesses the network and begins using Wi-Fi or mobile data.
• Swipe right to go back in time to see which apps used mobile data earlier in the week or month. See past Wi-Fi or mobile usage by day or month.
• Go to GlassWire’s “Data Plan” screen to set up zero-rated apps that won’t have their data usage counted against your data plan. GlassWire can also keep track of roaming, and roll-over minutes. Create a data usage widget.
• Check GlassWire’s Speed Meter on its notification bar to quickly see real-time data usage.
• Help protect your privacy and reveal suspicious app activity through GlassWire’s graph.
• Block apps from connecting to the network, or allow or deny new connections before they start with GlassWire’s mobile firewall. Create multiple firewall profiles, one for mobile and one for WiFi.
• Have an unlimited plan? Unfortunately, most ‘unlimited’ plans will throttle you (slow & limit your connection) once you user a certain amount of data. GlassWire can alert you when you start to get throttled.
Protecting your privacy – 20 million users protected!
Our company based in Austin, Texas USA was founded specifically to help people protect their privacy and security. Our Windows and Android software combined have been downloaded over 20 million times! We make money through sales of our software, not by selling your data to third parties. With GlassWire your data and app usage information never leave your phone. GlassWire will NEVER show you ads or violate your privacy.
Instantly block badly behaving apps with GlassWire’s firewall
Instantly allow or deny new app connections with GlassWire’s new mobile firewall. GlassWire blocks badly behaving apps!
Tap our bottom right menu and tap “Upgrade GlassWire Mobile” to support our work and try out our firewall features for free. Your support is essential in helping us keep improving GlassWire and you’ll have access to all new future features we add in the future. We are grateful to those who support our hard work on this ad-free tracking-free project.
Supported mobile networks & providers
GlassWire’s data manager features work great with many different mobile data providers and telecoms world-wide including Verizon, T-Mobile, Vodaphone, AT&T, Sprint, Magenta, and Jio. It’s also compatible with 3G, 4G, 5G, Edge, GPRS, Wi-Fi, and most other popular telecommunications networks. GlassWire can also provide you with Internet usage alerts if your Cable, DSL, or Satellite ISP has data caps.
All the major Android websites love GlassWire!
“10 best privacy apps for your phone” – Android Authority
“GlassWire for Android now shows what’s eating up your data” – SlashGear
“GlassWire’s free Android app helps you monitor app data usage” – Droid Life
“The best Android security apps to lock down your phone” – The Daily Dot
How can we make GlassWire even better?
Please join our forum forum.glasswire.com and let us know, or email us at [email protected] We read every email!
Bug & problem reporting
Find a bug or another problem? Go to the bottom right three line menu button inside the GlassWire app, then choose “Send Feedback” with debug logs so we can fix the problem.
Thanks for trying GlassWire. We hope we helped protect your privacy along with saving you money in the process.
Sincerely, The GlassWire Team
Features of GlassWire Data Usage Monitor for PC
1. Easy to monitor your mobile data usage
2. GlassWire makes it easy to see which apps are using the most data
3. You can set data limits and get alerts when you reach your limit
4. See real-time data usage graphs
5. View data usage by day, week, or month
6. Compare your data usage to other GlassWire users
7. Get detailed information on which apps are using the most data
8. GlassWire lets you set data limits for individual apps
9. You can see how much data you’ve used over WiFi and cellular
10. GlassWire works with all major Android devices
How To Install & Download GlassWire Data Usage Monitor For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the GlassWire Data Usage Monitor for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the GlassWire Data Usage Monitor.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for GlassWire Data Usage Monitor on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the GlassWire Data Usage Monitor and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the GlassWire Data Usage Monitor on your computer right away.
|App Name:||GlassWire Data Usage Monitor On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||SecureMix LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, March 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this GlassWire Data Usage Monitor?
Tap the top right graph icon to see live data usage! It's free for everyone!
GlassWire Data Usage Monitor is one of the most popular and well-reviewed data usage monitors for Android. If you’re looking for an app to help you track and monitor your data usage, GlassWire is a great option.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the GlassWire Data Usage Monitor on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent GlassWire Data Usage Monitor Reviews
A total lifesaver for anyone who uses tethering with usage limits. So awesome! Great user interface!
Been a really good experience so far. I do love having specific data to track.
Pretty, sniny and full of useful usefulness. Also, useful.
It is useful. Still trying to figure out how to use this app properly.
The UI and features are simply coherent.
It works it really works!!
The only proprietary network monitor service I trust 👍. Making this application open source will be beneficial for the software and the community. Glasswire on Windows has many more features such as being able to scan connections with VirusTotal 💙. Adding few features from applications like Netguard would be nice.
So far so good 👍 now stop pestering me for a rating 😅
Perfect been using for years.
The device data usage count does not correlate to this app’s data usage count. I wouldn’t recommend it.
We refer the ownership of This GlassWire Data Usage Monitor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GlassWire Data Usage Monitor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the GlassWire Data Usage Monitor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GlassWire Data Usage Monitor.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.