G Cloud Backup is a cloud backup and recovery solution for businesses of all sizes. It offers a simple, cost-effective way to protect your data with off-site backup and recovery. G Cloud Backup is a complete solution for backing up and restoring data to the cloud. It is designed to be easy to use and provides a wide range of features to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes.
This article is all about helping you get to know the G Cloud Backup for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download G Cloud Backup For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the G Cloud Backup on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the G Cloud Backup, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the G Cloud Backup app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
G Cloud Backup ANDROID App Summary
Under the Productivity category on Google Play store, G Cloud Backup has over 7668410 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Genie9 LTD has developed the G Cloud Backup and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 10.4.5.
Until this latest version, G Cloud Backup has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.5. This latest version was last updated on Thursday, June 30, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the G Cloud Backup on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||G Cloud Backup On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Genie9 LTD|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, June 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of G Cloud Backup for PC
1. Save your data for free with G Cloud Backup.
2. Automatic and secure cloud backup of your Android device.
3. No need to root your device.
4. Easy to use and restore your data.
5. Protect your data with military grade encryption.
6. Access your data from anywhere.
7. Share your data with others easily.
8. Get more storage by referring friends.
9. Schedule your backups.
10. Manage your backups with ease.
G Cloud Backup App Overview and Details
G Cloud Backup for Android
G Cloud Backup: Free Cloud Storage. Start safeguarding and securing your phone data with the most reliable cloud backup provider. Get up to 10GB of free storage.
● A Free Android Backup App that is simple and safe to protect never-ending contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, documents, call logs, files and more to a secure cloud location
● Easily migrate to different devices and extend your storage by saving everything in the cloud
● Organize your memories in a timeline and go back in time to view your first recorded video, a call from a year ago, and even today’s photos
● Share your past and present with ease
Recommended by Android central
“The app itself is so incredibly simple to use, with a very simple user interface. But, you’d be foolish to let that temper opinions. G Cloud Backup has a pretty extensive feature list.”
“You won’t find many other backup solutions as complete and adroit as G Cloud Backup.”
Please note that this app requires the privileges to backup and restore your SMS, call logs, system settings, calendar and to locate your lost device, we do not erase your data off your phone, send messages or locate your device without your consent. Disabling these options will also disable the use of its privilege, please review our data privacy for more info.
✮✮New: Memories: Your life preserved, go back in time to calls from a year, view videos and all other data from the Memories tab✮✮
► Auto Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, settings, photos (at full resolution), videos, music and more
►Backup Camera, Whatsapp, viber photos and videos
► Start with 1 GB free and earn up to 10 GB easily
► Automatic upload when WiFi is available and plugged in
► Access your messages, call logs, download contacts, share music, videos and view photos from the web: http://www.gcloudbackup.com
► Protect the App with a passcode
► Protect more than one device
► Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES) on Amazon AWS
► Easily move to new devices and preserve everything
► One tap sign up with Email, Google+ or Facebook
► No rooting or special configuration required
► Backup External SD cards
► Restore/migrate to a new device with a tap
► Backs up every version of all files
► Advanced options to change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule, upload over 3G, and more
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Create an account
3- Select what to backup
HOW TO RESTORE/REPLACE ANDROID PHONES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Log in to your account
3- G Cloud will detect is this is a new phone and will move all your memories to the new phone
If you have any questions or inquires please contact: [email protected]
Before submitting a comment, we will get back to you ASAP
Thank you 🙂
✮✮ Protect your apps settings, game levels, app customizations, and more with G Cloud Apps Backup. FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY.
To activate, please open G Cloud> and go to the Store. ✮✮
Whats New In this G Cloud Backup?
1. General bug fixes and performance enhancements.
2. Enable delete folder, contacts, messages, and call log via the G Cloud app.
3. Enable app lock from the G Cloud app settings.
G Cloud Backup is a great application for backing up your data. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for anyone looking for a backup solution.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the G Cloud Backup of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent G Cloud Backup Reviews
this app works wonderful and got me to restore pics that I’ve lost .
Iam confusing about how to backup my phone then i found g cloud backup it is very simple you like it
Please help me i lost my accont i had may thinks in it please help me there is on way to restore my account back
(paying customer) The backup was not very accurate. Photos locations are kinda messed up after the restore, i need to go through all 20k photos to fill in the right folders. Another problem is the chronological order is not right. I am not sure if this is a gcloud problem or Samsung problem,i contacted samsung they say i should contact you.
It has helped me keep alit of pic and memories
This is a real saver. I lost my phone and was lucky to find a real backup tool to recover all what I needed
This is the best app i have ever seen!
All I. All it is what it dose store
We refer the ownership of This G Cloud Backup to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for G Cloud Backup and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the G Cloud Backup. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the G Cloud Backup.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.