Fleaflicker is a simple, yet powerful tool that can help manage your fantasy football team. With Fleaflicker, you can easily stay on top of your team’s performance, make trades, and manage your lineup with ease. Best of all, Fleaflicker is free to use! So if you’re looking for a better way to manage your fantasy football team, look no further than Fleaflicker.
We will help you download the Fleaflicker for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Fleaflicker on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Fleaflicker on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Fleaflicker, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Fleaflicker, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Fleaflicker appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Fleaflicker by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Fleaflicker on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Fleaflicker On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Fleaflicker LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, April 15, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Fleaflicker ANDROID App Summary
Fleaflicker LLC is the developer of the Fleaflicker, and they have the app under the Sports of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Fleaflicker from them is 2.0.78 with over 67327 users under the hood. With a 3.5 rating, the Fleaflicker is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Fleaflicker is Thursday, April 15, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Fleaflicker on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Fleaflicker App Overview and Details
The official Fleaflicker app. Manage all your fantasy football, baseball, basketball or hockey teams—all in one app.
– Smooth and intuitive interface
– Lightning fast load times
– Player headshots for all sports
– New and improved lineup setting flow
– Ability to add and remove players
– Waiver claim submissions
– Instant scoring updates
– Light and dark theme options
Join the thousands of fantasy fanatics who have chosen Fleaflicker over other fantasy platforms. Set up your league for free today at https://www.fleaflicker.com.
Features of Fleaflicker for PC
1. Track all your fantasy football, baseball, basketball, and hockey teams in one place with the Fleaflicker app.
2. Get real-time scoring updates and see where your team stands in the standings.
3. Manage your roster and make trades on the go.
4. Add and drop players as needed.
5. Get personalized recommendations on who to pick up and who to drop.
6. Stay up to date on the latest player news and Injury reports.
7. Set your lineup for the week and make last-minute changes before the games start.
8. Track your progress and see how you stack up against the competition.
9. Join public or private leagues and invite friends to compete against you.
10. Receive push notifications for important updates and breaking news.
Whats New In this Fleaflicker?
Small bug fixes & performance improvements 4/15
Overall, Fleaflicker is a great application for managing your fantasy football team. It is easy to use and has a ton of great features. If you are looking for a way to manage your team and stay organized, Fleaflicker is definitely the way to go.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Fleaflicker? Let us know!
Recent Fleaflicker Reviews
This app copies from your clipboard for no apparent reason.
Favorite fantasy football app.
Made it simple for a old man with memory loss
So many amazing features multiple team trades,taxi squads great for dynasty leagues just has weird glitches, slow to add players to the player pool
This app is bad and is missing some basic features that are on the web browser. One in particular is the ability to set a draft board. Member of our league had to take his daughter to the hospital an hour before our draft and couldn’t use the app to set a draft board. Luckily he could do it through his Chrome web browser on his phone but then what’s the point of the app?!
Only use it for fantasy football bc it’s good for dynasty leagues. It would get 5 stars if we could pay a small fee to get rid of all these stupid ads!!
Have used fleaflicker the service for years, and I’ve really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, this app is just not as good as either the website, the old app, or even the app from 6 months ago. They’ve shortened the vertical space on the screen dramatically to fit ads which have no option (paid or otherwise) of being removed. There is a lot of information that is clearer/actually visible on the website than the app.
Great app .. great information on players .. great / easy to add drop player’s.. a very good football app
I had my review as 5 stars. Love the multiple options and Dynasty capabilities of this site and app. On 3 separate occasions now have I used THEIR PROVIDED help setup. All 3 times I’ve gone ignored, receiving no response. As a Commissioner trying to run multiple leagues on their platform this is an extreme inconvenience and frustrating. The fact my leagues PAY the premium and are ignored is just bad business. Would love to change back to 5 stars the app is good, the customer service terrible!
A year ago I would’ve said this was the best fantasy app around. But recently it feels like the dev team has abandoned the app. Random crashes, rookie eligibility it baseball not being updated, hockey players who have been in the league for years still don’t have pictures, the list goes on. It’s been over a year since the app has gotten an update and it shows. It’s such a shame. Maybe if there’s meaningful progress I can upgrade this to a 5 star.
We refer the ownership of This Fleaflicker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fleaflicker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fleaflicker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fleaflicker.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.