This is an app that allows users to see how an engine works in three dimensions, as well as see how it would look in their own space via augmented reality.
The technical specifications of the Engine Visualization 3D & AR for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Engine Visualization 3D & AR ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Engine Visualization 3D & AR For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Engine Visualization 3D & AR App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Engine Visualization 3D & AR for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Engine Visualization 3D & AR?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Engine Visualization 3D & AR Reviews
Engine Visualization 3D & AR ANDROID App Summary
Engine Visualization 3D & AR was developed by DevDen Creative Solutions and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Engine Visualization 3D & AR from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Engine Visualization 3D & AR is 2.0 on Play store with total users of 30551. The Engine Visualization 3D & AR app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Engine Visualization 3D & AR is Monday, August 3, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Engine Visualization 3D & AR on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Engine Visualization 3D & AR For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Engine Visualization 3D & AR installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Engine Visualization 3D & AR and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Engine Visualization 3D & AR on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Engine Visualization 3D & AR in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Engine Visualization 3D & AR on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Engine Visualization 3D & AR On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||DevDen Creative Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, August 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Engine Visualization 3D & AR App Overview and Details
Note: This application is to test the features and capabilities of ARCore.
Engine Visualization AR
In the era of a computer replacing the books, innovative technologies like augmented reality pave way for the fun, attractive and exciting way of education. Engine Visualization an AR application is a new form of Augmented reality application that offers users to visualize an engine in the real world along with its functions. The user will be able to view the engine in detail from all sides, and also figure out the features of different tunings.
Engine Visualization AR is compatible with ARCore Supported devices. Please check the below link to find out if your device is ARcore compatible. https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices
Sharing information with augmented reality is fun and exciting. The user has to point the camera on to a flat surface through the application. Once the application detects enough feature points the engine will come to life through your phone.
This showcase application enables the users to visualize the engine in the real world on the go, regardless of their location. The options to scale, position and rotate make it more interactive and easier to view the inner parts and how they function. The easy to access UI makes it more user-friendly.
The scale, position and rotation features make this application more interactable
The User at any point can zoom rotate or position the engine to have a detailed look.
The real-life animation of the engine helps the user to understand the functionality of the function and simultaneously educate himself without the hassle of going to a mechanic shop or an automobile exhibition.
The X-ray view allows the user to have a detailed view of the interior parts of the engine and their functionality
High-quality 3D models:
The 3D model of the engine is very similar to the real-life engine which helps the user easily relate to the real-life engine and its function.
The RPM of the Engine can be controlled using the slider and on adjusting the slider, the engine’s RPM will be changed and also changes the sound of the running engine
The engine now has audio which replicates the real-life engine sound and the sound can be controlled by changing the RPM. The mute button is also provided to turn off the sound Effects
All the features from AR is supported in Non-AR mode as well.
Each 3D parts in the engine are interactable. On interacting with the parts in the Engine it highlights the part clicked and declares it out so that it helps the user on how to pronounce them.
Engine Visualization is totally free to play and no ads are supported for now
– More Interactions
Contact us on for AR/VR related queries and development support
Gmail – [email protected]
Follow us on
Web – www.devdensolutions.com
For testing purpose only. Not for commercial use.
Features of Engine Visualization 3D & AR for PC
1. ARCore enables engine visualization in augmented reality.
2. ARCore tracks the position and orientation of the user’s device in real-time.
3. ARCore can identify and track planes in the environment.
4. ARCore can render virtual objects on top of real-world surfaces.
5. ARCore supports light estimation, allowing virtual objects to be lit realistically.
6. ARCore provides support for gesture recognition and hand tracking.
7. ARCore can create realistic shadows for virtual objects.
8. ARCore supports virtual object interactions, such as collision detection and physics.
9. ARCore can generate sound effects for virtual objects.
10. ARCore supports networked multiplayer experiences.
Whats New In this Engine Visualization 3D & AR?
– Optimization and Bug Fixes
This app is an essential tool for anyone who needs to visualize and understand how engines work. It is easy to use and provides a realistic 3D representation of an engine, as well as an AR view that allows users to see how the engine works in real life. This app is a must-have for anyone who is interested in engineering or mechanics.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Engine Visualization 3D & AR on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Engine Visualization 3D & AR Reviews
Suk my ashole
Make it so you you you you you can accelerate
App must not work on Android 11. All the app did is lock my phone up. I would really like to try the app but after two attempts I’m afraid it will mess my phone up.
More engines and can we like double tap on something and you then show what is happening sometimes I need 2jz engines trucks 8 wheeler bikes engine and this stuff
It’s malware do not download .
Very Interesting application. Helped to explain and demonstrate people very easily. Thank you
We refer the ownership of This Engine Visualization 3D & AR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Engine Visualization 3D & AR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Engine Visualization 3D & AR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Engine Visualization 3D & AR.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.