Embark is a medication support service that helps people to manage their medication and stay healthy. We provide support and advice on how to take medication, how to store it and how to dispose of it. We also provide information on side effects and how to manage them.
Our goal is to help you get the Embark – Medication Support for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
- 1 Embark – Medication Support ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Embark – Medication Support App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Embark – Medication Support for PC
- 4 Whats New In this Embark – Medication Support?
- 5 Download & Install Embark – Medication Support For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Embark – Medication Support Reviews
Embark – Medication Support ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Embark – Medication Support is Amgen Inc. and they’ve done a great job at keeping Embark – Medication Support simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Embark – Medication Support under Medical of Play Store. Embark – Medication Support’s latest version is 2.2.5 with an impressive user base of over 6226. Besides, the overall user rating of 2.3 shows how people love Embark – Medication Support.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Embark – Medication Support is Friday, December 2, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Embark – Medication Support on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Embark – Medication Support App Overview and Details
The Embark® App, for Enbrel® (etanercept), is designed to help you manage your ENBREL treatment plan through support and guidance, with these key features:
• Access financial support resources and view Co-Pay Card* remaining benefit & transaction history
• View ENBREL information & injection demonstration videos
• Enroll in STATWISE™ symptom tracking program and access reports
• Create medication & refill reminders for ENBREL and other medications
• Track your ENBREL injection sites
• Access your medication report to easily share with your healthcare team
• Access an ENBREL Nurse Partner™ to receive supplemental injection support**
• Automatically track your ENBREL injections in the app when you pair with your AutoTouch Connect® autoinjector(1)
Embark is designed for US patients and caregivers 18 years or older.
*For eligible commercially insured patients. Eligibility criteria and program limits apply, and eligibility is not based on income. See Enbrelsupport.com for full terms and conditions.
**ENBREL Nurse Partner™ are not part of your treatment team or an extension of a doctor’s office and do not inject ENBREL.
Prescription Enbrel® (etanercept) is taken (given) by injection.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
See the full Important Safety Information in the Embark® App and available at www.ENBREL.com, and read the Medication Guide before receiving ENBREL.
What is the most important information I should know about ENBREL?
ENBREL is a medicine that affects your immune system. ENBREL can lower the ability of your immune system to fight infections. Serious infections have happened in patients taking ENBREL. These infections include tuberculosis (TB) and infections caused by viruses, fungi, or bacteria that have spread throughout the body. Some patients have died from these infections. Your healthcare provider should test you for TB before you take ENBREL and monitor you closely for TB before, during, and after ENBREL treatment, even if you have tested negative for TB.
There have been some cases of unusual cancers, some resulting in death, reported in children and teenage patients who started using tumor necrosis factor (TNF) blockers before 18 years of age. Also, for children, teenagers, and adults taking TNF blockers, including ENBREL, the chances of getting lymphoma or other cancers may increase. Patients with RA may be more likely to get lymphoma.
What are the possible side effects of ENBREL?
ENBREL can cause serious side effects including: New infections or worsening of infections you already have; hepatitis B can become active if you already have had it; nervous system problems, such as multiple sclerosis, seizures, or inflammation of the nerves of the eyes; blood problems (some fatal); new or worsening heart failure; new or worsening psoriasis; allergic reactions; autoimmune reactions, including a lupus-like syndrome and autoimmune hepatitis.
Common side effects include: Injection site reactions and upper respiratory infections (sinus infections). These are not all the side effects with ENBREL. Tell your healthcare provider about any side effect that bothers you or does not go away.
Live vaccines should not be given with ENBREL.
Use of ENBREL with anakinra, abatacept, or cyclophosphamide is not recommended.
If you have any questions about this information, be sure to discuss them with your healthcare provider. You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Please see Prescribing Information, including boxed warning, at https://www.pi.amgen.com/~/media/amgen/repositorysites/pi-amgen-com/enbrel/enbrel_pi.pdf, and Medication Guide at https://www.pi.amgen.com/~/media/amgen/repositorysites/pi-amgen-com/enbrel/enbrel_mg.pdf.
(1) For instructions on the Bluetooth® features of AutoTouch Connect® autoinjector, please see https://www.pi.amgen.com/united_states/enbrel/derm/enbrel_user_manual_for_auto_touch_connect.pdf.
Features of Embark – Medication Support for PC
1. The Embark App for Enbrel can help you manage and keep track of your ENBREL treatment plan.
2. The Embark App for Enbrel can help you manage your ENBREL medication and dosage.
3. The Embark App for Enbrel can help you manage your ENBREL injections.
4. The Embark App for Enbrel can help you manage your ENBREL appointments.
5. The Embark App for Enbrel can help you manage your ENBREL side effects.
6. The Embark App for Enbrel can help you manage your ENBREL finances.
7. The Embark App for Enbrel can help you manage your ENBREL insurance.
8. The Embark App for Enbrel can help you manage your ENBREL travel.
9. The Embark App for Enbrel can help you manage your ENBREL work.
10. The Embark App for Enbrel can help you manage your ENBREL life.
Whats New In this Embark – Medication Support?
Download & Install Embark – Medication Support For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Embark – Medication Support app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Embark – Medication Support app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Embark – Medication Support will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Embark – Medication Support on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Embark – Medication Support On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Amgen Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, December 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Embark is a medication support application that helps patients manage their medications and improve adherence. The app provides a convenient way for patients to track their medications, set reminders, and receive support from a care team. The app has been shown to improve medication adherence and is a useful tool for patients with chronic conditions.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Embark – Medication Support for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Embark – Medication Support, or the steps altogether.
Recent Embark – Medication Support Reviews
Was working fine for awhile, but just last week it signed me out and I haven’t been able to get back into my account. I gave up on this app…
I can’t sign in. It tells me I am signed in on another device, and kicks me out! I am not signed in on another device. So I can’t access any of my injection sites or reminders. This is useless
Keeps telling me I’m logged in on another device…
I missed a dose because of the app! Apparently, it updated and signed me out so I never got my reminder notification. Now it won’t let me sign back in. Keeps saying I’m signing in on a new device. I’m not. (And, yes, I know I am ultimately responsible for taking my meds, but when the app has worked correctly for months and then doesn’t, it throws me off)
At first I loved this app. The reminders were great and I needed the tracking for injection sites. It has been six weeks and all of a sudden it logged me out. I thinks I am on a new device but I am not. I try to log in and it sends me into a neverending loop of logging in but never actually entering the app. Incredibly disappointed. Will consider redownlading if bugs are addressed.
It perpetually logs me out of my account. Then, if I try to sign back in, it treats it like a new device login telling me I’ll be logged out of my previous device. This creates some logout/login loop and I end up having to uninstall and reinstall the app. Even when I do log in successfully, it loses my previous injection site information. This app is basically only good for reminders (if those work), giving me a heads-up when I need to give myself an injection, when and if it keeps me logged in.
Was working well. Now can’t use. Keeps saying I’m logging in on a new device. Now useless until this is fixed.
Used the app for several months. All was going well. Logged in just now and it says I’m using a new device (my same phone). I had the biometrics set up, but now I can’t even log in because it doesn’t allow my password or biometric login.
Great for a few weeks at first. Then it must have crashed….Won’t let me log back in and says I am logged in on other device. No I am not !! Only one device downloaded/used. I guess I will just wing it from now on 🙄The controllers need to look into this and correct it. I NEVER had an issue with Humira’s app when I was using it. Hhhmmmmmmm
Bluetooth never records injections
We refer the ownership of This Embark – Medication Support to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Embark – Medication Support and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Embark – Medication Support. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Embark – Medication Support.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.