Dry pay is a new type of payment system that allows you to pay for your purchases without using a credit or debit card. Instead, you can use your phone to pay for your purchase and then have the funds transferred to your bank account within minutes.
Installing and using the Dry Pay for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Dry Pay ANDROID App Summary
DRY COMPANY BRASIL has developed the Dry Pay application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Shopping category on Play Store. Dry Pay has over 353 users with a great 1.0 rating overall. The latest version of Dry Pay is currently 1.1.5.
The latest upstate time of the Dry Pay is Wednesday, April 13, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Dry Pay on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Dry Pay App Overview and Details
Serviço de recarga de chips da Dry
Features of Dry Pay for PC
1. Service to recharge chips from Dry;
2. Top-up service for all major networks;
3. Recharge your chip from the comfort of your home;
4. Save time and money with our online recharge service;
5. Get your recharge done in seconds;
6. No hidden charges;
7. 100% secure payment gateway;
8. 24×7 customer support;
9. 30-day money back guarantee;
10. Free sign-up and registration.
|App Name:||Dry Pay On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||DRY COMPANY BRASIL|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, April 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Dry Pay On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Dry Pay on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Dry Pay. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Dry Pay, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Dry Pay?
Aplicativo com recursos de:
– Verificação de saldo
– Visualização de extrato
– Recargas de Plano e Dados
– Verificação de boletos pendentes para revendedores
– Visualização de boleto
– Melhorias no login
E muito mais.
This Dry Pay application is very user-friendly and easy to use. Overall, it is a great tool to use to help manage your finances and stay on top of your bills.
Did the guide help you download and install the Dry Pay for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Dry Pay, let us know below.
Recent Dry Pay Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Dry Pay to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dry Pay and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dry Pay. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dry Pay.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.