DocuSign is the easiest way to upload and sign documents online. With DocuSign, you can upload any document, sign it electronically, and share it with anyone in seconds. There’s no need to print, sign, or scan documents ever again. Plus, DocuSign is free to use.
The latest DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- 1 DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs ANDROID App Summary
- 2 DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs for PC
- 4 Install “DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs Reviews
DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs ANDROID App Summary
DocuSign has developed the DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs has got over 12373820+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is VARY
The latest update of DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs is Tuesday, January 24, 2023 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs App Overview and Details
DocuSign eSignature is the world’s #1 way for businesses and individuals to securely send and sign agreements from practically anywhere, at any time, from almost any device. The DocuSign app is easy to use, includes unlimited free signing for all parties, and is trusted by millions of people worldwide.
HOW DOCUSIGN WORKS | e-Sign PDFs, forms, and contracts on the go.
• Step 1: Create your customized digital signature directly on your device.
• Step 2: Upload documents easily via email, Google Drive, DropBox, Box, Evernote, Salesforce, or photo scanning.
• Step 3: E-sign your documents for free with no monthly limit.
STREAMLINED, SIMPLIFIED MANAGEMENT | Send and monitor agreements straight from your device.
• Step 1: Import files to prepare and send them out for signature.
• Step 2: Prepare your document with “Sign Here” tags that show precisely where to sign, initial, or add additional information and invite others to sign. You can set the signing order and workflow for multiple signers. DocuSign supports both in-person and remote signing. Responsive signing functionality automatically adapts documents for mobile to the size and orientation of the signer’s device.
• Step 3: Remind signers to sign with a single tap or void a document that has already been sent for signature.
• Step 4: Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
E-SIGNATURE THROUGH DOCUSIGN IS LEGAL AND SECURE.
DocuSign’s complies with the eSign Act, which means:
• Agreements are legally binding.
• There is a complete audit trail to track who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted; this is safer and more secure than paper.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant.
DocuSign’s free eSignature app supports multiple document types and formats, including:
• Images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF)
• Text-Based Files
Common documents to digitally sign with DocuSign:
• Non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
• Sales contracts and proposals
• Health care documents
• Financial agreements
• Permission slips
• Lease agreements
In addition to the free signing experience, DocuSign offers advanced features through subscription plans:
• Send documents out for signature.
• Access to advanced fields including DocuSign’s most popular.
• Manage signing on-the-go. Remind, void, in-person signing, and reusable templates.
Real Estate Plan
• Send documents out for signature.
• Powerful real estate features including zipForm Plus integration and web branding.
• Managing signing on-the-go. Remind, void, in-person signing, and reusable templates.
• Limited document sending. Send up to 5 documents monthly.
• Access to essential fields. Request signature, date, and name.
• Reusable templates so you can standardize your documents.
Email your questions or feedback to:
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures: https://www.docusign.com/products/electronic-signature/how-docusign-works
Subscription Plan Information:
• Payment is charged to Google Play at the time a user confirms purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase.
• Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during the active subscription period.
Agreements and Terms:
Features of DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs for PC
World’s #1 way to send and sign documents electronically
100% legally binding
Faster than traditional signatures
Can be used on any device
Can be used to sign any type of document
Integrates with major business software
Tracks document status and history
Sends automatic reminders
Provides a secure and tamper-proof way to sign documents
Offers a free trial
Install “DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs On Your PC|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, January 24, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs?
Get started with the world’s #1 e-signature solution. Download the DocuSign eSignature mobile app to collect signatures on agreements, upload and sign documents yourself or stay in the loop with real-time push notifications. With this latest release, we focused on bug fixes to keep you signing and sending on the go.
This app is perfect for anyone who needs to upload and sign documents quickly and easily. The app is simple to use and makes signing documents a breeze. Overall, this is a great app for anyone who needs to sign documents electronically.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs Reviews
It was simple nd clear
So far so good
Great easy helped me to sign documents for my car purchase 🙂 👍
Easy, and it was great to get it done.
Useful app, has helped me with employment as an employee and epmloyer.
Awful…refuse to create acct, refuse to be phished!
Easy to use
Easy to use
We refer the ownership of This DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.