The Disney Cruise Line Navigator app is your personal guide to the ultimate Disney cruise vacation. With this app, you can view your daily schedule, book excursions and activities, check wait times for popular attractions, and more. Plus, you can use the app to chat with other guests, view maps of the ship, and stay up-to-date on the latest news and events happening onboard. Whether you’re a first-time cruiser or a seasoned pro, the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app is a must-have for anyone sailing with Disney.
Do you know the technical specifics of Disney Cruise Line Navigator for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
- 1 Disney Cruise Line Navigator ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Disney Cruise Line Navigator Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Disney Cruise Line Navigator for PC
- 4 Disney Cruise Line Navigator App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Disney Cruise Line Navigator?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Disney Cruise Line Navigator Reviews
The Disney Cruise Line Navigator application developer is Disney. They listed the Disney Cruise Line Navigator under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Disney Cruise Line Navigator is more than 658431. With a 4.1, the latest 5.5.0 of the Disney Cruise Line Navigator is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Disney Cruise Line Navigator is Tuesday, November 8, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Disney Cruise Line Navigator on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Disney Cruise Line Navigator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Planning to run Disney Cruise Line Navigator on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Disney Cruise Line Navigator and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Disney Cruise Line Navigator on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
1. View real-time information about your cruise, including the current location, weather, and time
2. Get up-to-date information on activities, dining, and events happening onboard
3. Check out the interactive map to explore the ship and find your way around
4. Stay connected with your family and friends with the messaging feature
5. Use the Disney Cruise Line Navigator to book shore excursions and activities
6. Get personalized recommendations based on your interests
7. Access exclusive Disney Cruise Line content
8. Receive real-time updates and alerts
9. Manage your cruise preferences
10. Provide feedback to Disney Cruise Line
Add even more magic to your Disney cruise! Download the newly enhanced Disney Cruise Line Navigator app and discover all the ways you can now use it—at home as well as on board!
When you’re at home and preparing to sail: Plan your ideal vacation, make payments, use My Online Check-In, explore and book activities, add our Protection Plan, ground transportation, change dining Seating and make special requests regarding dietary needs, accommodations for little ones, celebrations and more.
When you’re on board and sailing: Explore your ship from bow to stern with Deck Plans, learn about the ports you’ll be visiting with My Itinerary, easily view both favorite and booked activities with My Plans, and make the most of each day with access to your entire cruise schedule, which includes daily activities, entertainment listings and even restaurant menus. Plus chat with your friends, family and shipmates with Onboard Chat—one-on-one or in a group!
To use Disney Cruise Line Navigator, download the app and use it in many ways at home. Once you’re on board, simply connect to the ship’s Wi-Fi network—complimentary to app users only—and enjoy your cruise!
Get Ready to Cruise
· Retrieve your reservation so you can review details including required documents, make payments and more.
· Use My Online Check-In to fill out your cruise documents and register kids for youth clubs.
· Explore activities and entertainment.
· Book your favorite activities, including Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Onboard Fun, Spa & Fitness or Nursery.
· Keep or change your dinner Seating assignment.
· Add or edit Vacation Protection Plan and Ground Transportation.
· View your Air Transportation.
· Make Special Requests, including requests for special diets, accommodations for little ones, celebrations and more.
ON BOARD THE SHIP
Enhance Your Experience
· View onboard activities across your entire voyage.
· Plan your day, from shows to shopping.
· Review your ports of call and at-sea days.
· Read details about activities that interest you.
· Check menus before dinner—kids’ menus too—and easily access your dining schedule.
. Check out the latest offers and specials.
· Save favorite activities in one convenient list.
· View booked activities, including Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Onboard Fun, Spa & Fitness or Nursery.
· Find Disney Characters throughout the ship.
· For assistance, visit our new Help Center.
Know Where to Go
· Explore your ship deck by deck, from bow to stern.
· Find locations of the activities you want to do.
Stay in Touch
· Use Onboard Chat to stay connected to your family, friends and shipmates.
· While aboard your cruise, chat one-to-one, or with multiple friends and family members at once.
· Use our wide array of Disney emoticons to express yourself as you chat.
Download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator and get started!
Note: Onboard Chat requires you to provide your full name, stateroom number and birthdate in order to use it. Children should always ask their parent or guardian before using Onboard Chat. Control access by children with the permissions feature.
Your California Privacy Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
Do Not Sell My Info: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
With this release, we’ve fixed bugs and improved overall app performance to ensure smooth sailing through and through.
The Disney Cruise Line Navigator is a great way to stay connected with your family and friends while on your cruise. It is also a great way to find out about all the activities and events that are happening on the ship. The application is easy to use and is a great addition to your cruise experience.
Downloading and installing the Disney Cruise Line Navigator for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
There was an issue with the WiFi. It kept dropping and causing me to have to reconnect. The messenger part was not reliable when trying to get in contact with family members on the cruise and on the private island.
My husband could not download the app. We prefer the paper navigator
Need more offline access to schedule.
The chat feature is questionable. Sometimes it works. Sometimes the messages don’t go through for hours.
Terrible!! App would not stay connected onboard. Guest Services reset it a few times. Could not rely on it working to receive notifications.
A little tour of features would be handy! I didn’t know there was a map of the ship until days after we departed! And then showing our location on the map would be exceedingly useful. But I loved seeing all the activities listed by time, having the “favorites” feature where they show up on your itinerary, and being able to sort activities by age (125 activities per day is amazing, but lots to scroll through!). You can also find a location and see what’s happening there specifically, and when.
The app needs an option for tutorial. The layout could be better.
We experienced some delays in sending chats to our contacts.
Should have better search function.
Had an fabulous time. The service staff for table 114 was amazing (all 3 if them), as well as our room 10092 person. She was very friendly and very helpful. Everyone who helped with us were top notch. Thank you for a wonderful time
We refer the ownership of This Disney Cruise Line Navigator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Disney Cruise Line Navigator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.