Desmos Scientific Calculator is a powerful online calculator that allows users to solve complex mathematical problems. It is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. Additionally, it has a wide range of features that makes it a valuable tool for students and professionals alike.
Do you know the technical specifics of Desmos Scientific Calculator for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
- 1 Desmos Scientific Calculator ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Desmos Scientific Calculator Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Desmos Scientific Calculator for PC
- 4 Desmos Scientific Calculator App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Desmos Scientific Calculator?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Desmos Scientific Calculator Reviews
Desmos Scientific Calculator ANDROID App Summary
The Desmos Scientific Calculator application developer is Desmos Inc. They listed the Desmos Scientific Calculator under the Education category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Desmos Scientific Calculator is more than 518483. With a 4.6, the latest 18.104.22.168 of the Desmos Scientific Calculator is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Desmos Scientific Calculator is Wednesday, December 1, 2021, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Desmos Scientific Calculator on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Desmos Scientific Calculator On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Desmos Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, December 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Desmos Scientific Calculator Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Desmos Scientific Calculator on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Desmos Scientific Calculator and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Desmos Scientific Calculator on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Desmos Scientific Calculator for PC
1. The Desmos scientific calculator can perform more complex operations than just basic arithmetic.
2. It can be used to solve problems in science and engineering.
3. It can be used to calculate the properties of materials and substances.
4. It can be used to predict the behavior of physical systems.
5. It can be used to model the behavior of chemical reactions.
6. It can be used to simulate the behavior of complex systems.
7. It can be used to optimize the performance of systems.
8. It can be used to design new systems.
9. It can be used to troubleshoot existing systems.
10. It can be used to improve the efficiency of systems.
Desmos Scientific Calculator App Overview and Details
Move beyond arithmetic with the Desmos scientific calculator! In addition to the basic operations, take advantage of a variety of built-in functions for exploring trigonometry, statistics, combinatorics, and more. Or, define and evaluate your own functions — all for free.
At Desmos, we imagine a world of universal math literacy where math is accessible and enjoyable for all students. To that end, we’ve built a simple yet powerful scientific calculator that runs on the same blazingly fast math engine as our next-generation graphing calculator, but with a more streamlined set of features, for those times when you just don’t need a graph. It’s intuitive, beautiful, and completely free.
Arithmetic: In addition to the basic operations, the scientific calculator also supports exponentiation, radicals, absolute value, logarithms, rounding, and percentages.
Trigonometry: Evaluate the fundamental trigonometric functions and their inverses, using either radians or degrees for angle measure.
Statistics: Compute the mean and standard deviation (sample or population) of a list of data.
Combinatorics: Count combinations and permutations and calculate factorials.
– Works offline, no internet connection required.
– Create and evaluate your own functions using familiar function notation.
– Assign values to variables for later use.
– View multiple expressions at once. Unlike many scientific calculators, all of your previous work remains visible on the screen.
– The “ans” key always holds the value of your last computation so that you never have to remember or copy a result. If you change an earlier expression, the “ans” value updates automatically.
– Did we mention it’s free?
Learn more at www.desmos.com, and visit www.desmos.com/scientific to see the free, online version of our scientific calculator.
Whats New In this Desmos Scientific Calculator?
Bug fixes and localization improvements.
This is an excellent scientific calculator that is easy to use and has a wide range of features. It is a great tool for students and professionals alike.
Downloading and installing the Desmos Scientific Calculator for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Desmos Scientific Calculator Reviews
Nice app, good for solving equation
Dark mode “reverse contrast” is great. Not great: contrast turns itself off, ridiculous splash screen, same fixes requested for years. Steals personal data killing battery life.
Exceptional calculator. The only feature that should help a lot is allowing copy. Some times I need to copy the values
Great to have such a free powerful app available to teachers and students.
This is one of the best scientific calculator in terms of design. I don’t use every single function in it but I wish there was a more functions for logarithm Anyways it’s a good app
It helps me with my math so much
So smart app
Waoow it’s so useful and it is so easy to use
A good app for even higher level-Maths. Thank you developer(s).
We refer the ownership of This Desmos Scientific Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Desmos Scientific Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Desmos Scientific Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Desmos Scientific Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.