Depression: The Game is a text-based game about depression and suicide. It is a dark and sometimes disturbing game that is not for everyone. It is, however, an important game that deals with a very real and serious issue. If you are feeling depressed or suicidal, please get help. This game is not a substitute for professional help.
Do you know the technical specifics of Depression: The Game for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Depression: The Game ANDROID App Summary
The Depression: The Game application developer is LUXO. They listed the Depression: The Game under the Puzzle category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Depression: The Game is more than 71635. With a 3.0, the latest 15 of the Depression: The Game is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Depression: The Game is Saturday, January 4, 2020, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Depression: The Game on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Depression: The Game On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, January 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Depression: The Game Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Depression: The Game on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Depression: The Game and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Depression: The Game on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Depression: The Game for PC
1. The game provides an in-depth look at the struggles of a depressed individual.
2. It tackles the challenges and obstacles that a depressed person faces on a daily basis.
3. It highlights the various coping mechanisms that a depressed person may use.
4. It offers a realistic portrayal of the thoughts and feelings that a depressed person experiences.
5. It allows the player to experience what it is like to be depressed.
6. It provides an insight into the mind of a depressed individual.
7. It helps to raise awareness about depression and its effects.
8. It is a thought-provoking and thought- provoking game.
9. It is an emotionally challenging game.
10. It is a game that will make you think about depression in a new light.
Depression: The Game App Overview and Details
Depression: The Game goes in depth about the struggles of a depressed individual. It tackles the characteristics of someone who’s diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder or Depression.
This game is especially beneficial for those who know people with this mental-illness, as it gives an in-depth point of view of someone diagnosed with it.
The theme of this game is puzzle. You are tasked with a multitude of puzzles, which require logic and emotional-intelligence.
Depression is a constant feeling of sadness, often accompanied by emotions, such as hopelessness and despair. you. Depression isn’t merely sadness. It is more than just sadness. Depression changes how you think, feel, and function in daily activities. Depression can interfere with your ability to work, study, eat, sleep, and enjoy life.
Some symptoms of depression are (and not limited to):
Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness.
Loss of interest in daily activities.
Appetite or weight changes.
Anger or irritability.
Whats New In this Depression: The Game?
Update (fixed 3.0).
Depression: The Game is an effective way to learn about and cope with depression. It can help people who are struggling with depression to understand their condition and to find healthy ways to cope with it. The game is also a valuable tool for family and friends of people with depression, as it can help them to understand and support their loved ones.
Downloading and installing the Depression: The Game for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Depression: The Game Reviews
Yoh,’its hard to figure out every level,but as you go along its becoming a little bit more easier.The quote is also helpful, it appears before you play every level telling you about the signs.
This game isn’t good. I was trying to do level 4 and I would watch a very long commercial for a hint that didn’t even work. I would do exactly as it said and it would either not say anything and restart or say 1/2 then restart. The graphics also are pretty bad but yeah.
Selt Belts Everyone
it didnt help me
Having had depression alot the whole concept and the way it comes together the format and everything just come together and really make it feel like whay depression feels like
its alright pretty cool n confuesing
Creepy but cute💓
How to pass the 4th level?
We refer the ownership of This Depression: The Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Depression: The Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Depression: The Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Depression: The Game.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.